Drug thread?

Drug thread?
Drug thread.

I'm taking a break from mdma after taking like 7 or 8 pills every weekend for a month. Kinda fucked me up a little bit.

Got some fine lsd on the way, what you taking Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY
testkitplus.com/product/mdma-test-kit
youtube.com/watch?v=K-D-Gn0vbrA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyI4v5sxT54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7-8 pills every weekend for a month

you fucked up son.

I'm from the UK and thats pretty normal here really
I know guys that'll drop like 10 pills in a night and do that most weekends.

Tramadol and flubromezapam and alcohol at the moment. Not feeling to good.
Tramadol and benzos at the minute. Not sure if I did too much I feel weird as fuck

I've been away from molly for about three months now. I've never been a heavy user but I'm kinda yearning it and I plan to have a blast with some friends in the following weeks.

We will explode in my friends house where the sound is absolutely no problem all night. Any recommendations other than the usual things so that we can add some flavour?

first off.

you need like 2-3 months to recharge your serotonin level, second mdma pills are usualy 100-200mg so basicly you are taking 1/2G per night.

while you would only need 200-300mg to have a good roll.

but i'd guess you and the other guys take way to much and now need those ridiculous amounts to even feel anything.

but oh well. do what ever you feel like.

>Any recommendations other than the usual things so that we can add some flavour

Poppers on mdma is fucking amazing so try that.
I sometimes like doing it with k too but its a bit of a different experience.

Some music would be really great as well, I'm looking for something fast and hard hitting.

Yeah yeah I know I dun goofed etc.
I lost it for a little bit and just stopped caring really but 3-4 pills a night does have an effect after a while which is why I'm taking a break.

Anything by ben klock, slam, len faki, and blawan is all fair game.

im about to pop some xanax tonight

Anyone ever done phenibut?

No just where you are junkie

Guess it's just my city

>Poppers

Don't really know what that is but I will research

Trying right now, thanks in advance.

I'm from UK too and that's what a lot of my friends do as well. They are stupid as fuck

alkyl nitrites, they're used by gays as a muscle relaxant but they give a pretty decent head rush, its great while rolling

I was dropping tramadol last week. I think I wasn't taking as many as I needed to get any sort of " high " but it made me feel good for sure. I'm on Sonatas now.
>inb4 faggot takes sleeping aid for fun hurrr durr
Take 20mg of sonata and tell me how your fucking night goes.

As of now OP, I'm getting baked every chance I get. Also looking for riddlin and Adderall, just got done on a tolerance break from Roxys, Valium, Xans and Vicodin.

Dropped lsd the other day, I guess. Starting to get sick of it. Only done it 5 times

They sell poppers in my local corner shop lol

Life is my drug bro

How much did you drop and why are you sick of it fam

Also whippets like a motherfuckerz 20 cartridges a day Atleast. Starting to get hooked on duster tho

same lol
I always buy a few bottles if I know i'm taking anything that night, it's pretty good while or k or mdma

Posted yesterday but thread was gone before I could see if anyone replied to my question. What RC's could be passed off as Coke? Got a funky batch that I'm thinking of buying both a marquis and Mendelin reagent test kits for. Wouldn't be a waste as I've been buying 8balls from the same dude since NYE. This is the first sketchy batch tho. If it matters, not much numbing, burns a little when snorted, found a chunk that was kinda crystal like Epsom salt, and is pretty crunchy when chopping up.

I've never heard of any powder form of research chems, are you sure it's not just shitty coke?

how much do you buy your mdma for? Also any recommendations?

Only one I've tried was called Gogaine. But all rcs are illegal now here so back to the expensive shit. BTW it sucked..

£25 for 30 pills off the darknet
£10 a pill from my dealer

Which market?

Dosage was 250 but I cut the tab in half to thinking I'd have a mild trip but still got blasted. When I first did it got no tracers just super 'hd' vision, cev and intense giggles. 3rd time After that the border between reality started to become nothing and started to actually feel like a psychedelic experience. It's a great time but I guess prefer the come up to the full peak.

should limit yourself to mdma once a month... helps with the tolerance and lets your serotonin build back up quicker...
not telling you how to live, but that would have a better outcome haha

lsd, cant go wrong unless you take way too much way to often... if you have a solid handle on your mind, then trip away... but you dont want to send yourself in to any form of drug induced psychosis (not saying acid makes you crazy, oh no. just that doing to much of any drug too often will have negative side effects)
drugs that are coming around frrequently that i enjoy?

LSD
LSZ
MDMA
MDE
MXE
weed
and at the moment its mushie season! fucking get on it!

RCs are garbage anyways. I was comatoasted off of 2cb that was sold to me as " acid " . I did window pane of 200mg/tab.. 800mg of 2cb put me out for about a month. Went to hospital and this and that, was in there for about 3 months. I'm also the guy that is hooked on Roxy and vikes and xans as stated here
Hooked on pills from that experience in hospital. Needless to say always test your shit.

alphabay usually, but i havent bought online in months

Only really used rcs for the benzos as I could buy 1000 for like £120. How the fuck am I supposed to get benzos online now instead of buying shitty fake blue valium from mates of mates?

Why you not buying online? And what are the alphabay deliveries like?

Whipits are so fucking fun. Staying away from duster tho that shit fucks you up

Don't really need that amount man, it's kind of excessive.
The uk2uk ones always come within like 5 days.
I've never ordered internation cos I'd rather not have drugs with my name on them go through customs.

Are there any deepweb marketplaces going?
I'm in eastern Europe and I'm looking to try something exotic - maybe LSD, mdma... I think I could get LSD from some guys - but I don't trust they sell any pure shit - deep web markets have verified, reviewed sellers and usually have the reputation of selling quality shit.

2nd time I dropped was 500ugs. That was ridiculously intense, would recommend in a friendly environment, somewhere in nature maybe. If your going to go that high, I wouldn't recommend mixing it with weed, that was a horrible decision, smoked it like 3 hours after the peak and lost every once of brain function instantaneously.

What do you think about candyflipping?

My friend said it negated the effect of mdma for him after he took LSD so I'm kinda worried but I really wanna try this.

There are lots of deepweb markets about, no idea if any of them ship to eastern europe, suppose you could just contact the seller and see.

I know. Haven't done duster in a while prolly like 2 weeks, I think I'm safe now tho if I stay away. Whippits are the shit but they really drain your brain cells lol. I have the cracker and about 200 cartridges from buying in bulk online

So if you buy in the UK then the deliveries are pretty much legit?

Yup, me and my mate used to order shit all the time.
We even ordered 1P-LSD just to see it if it would come and it came within like 3 days.

It's crazy how they sell the canisters legally. Have you ever tried it out of a whipped cream canister? I haven't But iv seen other people fuck it up and get their entire face covered in whipped cream

Truth is more than 80% of MDMA that fly around - is actually bath salts.

The ones kids do is most surely bath salts - combine that with impure LSD it's pretty much guaranteed you fuck thousands of neurons.

All I hear about the deepWeb now is that it's an actual honeypot for feds. Seems like the only option now though. Gonna risk it

>Truth is more than 80% of MDMA that fly around - is actually bath salts.
lmao no it fucking isnt, are you retarded?

£10 a pill? shit man that's pretty steep

Yeah. I actually did 2 cans with my friends while at a family bbq just a few days ago for the 4th of July party. Just have to do it straight up and down instead of upside down can like you would squirt on desert or whatever. Cream stays at the bottom and gases go into your lungs.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY

Aren't you?

>
>>Truth is more than 80% of MDMA that fly around - is actually bath salts.
>lmao no it fucking isnt, are you retarded?
It is the UK trust

I in so glad that I can just buy some shatter or crumble whenever the duck I wasn't instead of having to rely on those shitty manmade highs. Satan bless the usa

What was the packaging like? discreet?

I smoked my first time and it was great. I did 250 outside 2 weeks ago and shit was incredible, like I was in wonderland. Completely gone then it went pear shaped. 500 is really high though. don't think I'll get into those levels. Just don't like to be that far away from nothing in my mind.

It really isnt.
Every message between buyer and seller is encypted so even if these onion sites did get busted theres no way to prove anyone bought or sold anything without their personal encyption key.
Not to mention the fact that theres no way to prove that this random package that showed up at my door has anything to do with me, officer.

It fucking isnt, I've done bath salts fam, the difference is pretty sumblime.

The 1plsd literally just came in an envelope.

>Hurr durr I've done drugs - I do lots of drugs I am master - I can just tell.

Thing is lots of experienced drug dealers also say the same - that they can tell the difference and on tests - it's .. surprise bath salts.
Truth is drugs can make you delusional - so it might just be that. You being delusional about the truth.

Could be, but the night I bought it I was up until 9:30 am and didn't do a whole lot. Last time I've touched it besides chopping up the ball to see what was in it. Maybe meth? Never done nor seen meth so who knows. Fuck it I'll just buy the test kits. Only way to know what I'm actually putting in my body.
Be safe out there fellow drug users, there's a lot of shady people out there these days. Just watch "what's in my bag?" from the Bunk Police.

>
> (You)
>It fucking isnt, I've done bath salts fam, the difference is pretty sumblime.
Well it's a bit different when you know of the dealers. Shit I've seen people buy a half g of crushed up paracetamol and come back for more

They would still sell you the shit - they're not stupid tho throw it away - thing is if they don't test it, they can't tell what it is just by consuming it or guessing.
Buy a chemical kit and always test your MDMA - even if it from your dad.

ok cheers user

Dude 7/8 every weekend for a month is bad dude.... thats fucked!
haven't you got depressions for that mych mdma?

Is it all just consumers here?

Snorting this da bomb cocain! feeling like a god!
any one else who is on coke?

In UK?

A lot of it has to do with set and setting; more so the people you do it with. My 250 trip (first time) was unbelievable because I was with a close friend, we had insanely deep conversations, not much visuals. The 500 trip was with people I didn't really like, so instead of the awesome brain high I had an astonishing visual high, with geometric shapes spinning on every surface. 500ug is a great time, but just don't do it with people you don't know that well if you want want to brave it. Also salvia is lit

>Snorting this da bomb cocain! feeling like a god!
>any one else who is on coke?
Nah that was last night dude. On the downers now. Have fun lad

Just do Ket mate

any advice for a new timer looking into mdma?

Buy this first:
testkitplus.com/product/mdma-test-kit

Then try to find the cheapest genuine MDMA.

Thanks user

Be around a good group of friends. That's all Ive ever done and had a belta night. Don't need a fkn rave just have a few mates and lasses over listen to music, chat shit for hours. Good times

Cool does it matter how much whipped cream is still in the canister

Whats a good amount to drop?

Make sure you're all in a comfortable setting where you can remain undisturbed

Anyone ever try diethyl ether? Saw it on fear and loathing and am pretty interested, seems a bit sketch

Sweden broo

Depends. we've usually just took the pills which varied but everytime we had the powder we got overly fkd because of huge lines.

Trust me i will!
my face,nose and throat is killing me

My mate always bashes me for using pill reports to check the pill is OK before taking but I'd advise it

Yeah I know about the setting thing and being in a nice place. What happened with me was I was so enthralled with the trip I suddenly realised that I was really high and wanted to control it and started trying to remember what the world looked like, then the irrational thoughts came like 'I can't go to with like this even though work was on Monday and it was Saturday, my mum is going to be so disappointed with me etc'. Now I know it's not the end of the world and just accepting the trip and going along with it helped a lot on that half a tab I had. Probably gonna do shrooms next.

Seems like your pills are pretty shitty.

Anyone got something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=K-D-Gn0vbrA

This blows me the fuck away on MDMA.

>just blindly take this random pill that could be literally anything.
Your friend is Fucking stupid

One thing iv noticed about lsd is that it's impossible to imagine what it's like to not be on lsd. You just cannot believe that other people haven't tried it. Acid is seriously a powerful drug but i feel like everyone needs to do it once at some point

Im on coke and i feel that....
Feels good man

OMG you put that so well haha i agree

I know none of them care they've taken the ones that I've said have been killing people they couldn't give a shit.

Lsd is da bomb... tried it once, fell in love with it! i love the laugh attack att the begginging on the trip then it gets way out of controll

Can you snort tramadol? Was like the 3rd person to comment on this thread. Had benzos and shit loads of alcohol up still feel bored as fuck. Had around 10 50mg tramadol

> 7 or 8 pills every weekend for a month
It's the people like you that ruin it for all of us. Fuck off.

Yeah definitely. My exact thoughts. Its not like being just being genetically high. You really do feel absolutely beautiful. The sense if calmness is so therapeutic.

Take 4 at start. and you'll feel it in 20min, not so good to snort it...
all you have to do is take it like it were candy to upfill your satifaction... start with 4 and after 20min continuie to swallow that good pill!

Good to know mang, honest.

Love ya.

Hahaha you literally just are unable to stop smiling. My favorite drug for sure

i have a bunch of acid but im afraid to drop them cause i spent my entire last trip trying not to break down and cry

i tried to use it for thought clarity and to get new perspectives on my problems but all it did was scare the shit out of me

For the love of Jesus Christ, share some music.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyI4v5sxT54