Fluffy-bread#p693169950 continued!

fluffy-bread#p693169950 continued!

bump

Someone asked why he felt satisfaction from fluffy abuse, so here's some user's decent explanation

Better explanation of fluffies.

can someone explain for me how to navigate fluffyburo? I only seem to finds random pictures and cant follow stories...

I'm sick of this hugbox shit. I'm sick of people begging for only smarty abuse. Small doses are fine, but people are constantly demanding a "justified" and "fair" world when it comes to these...things. Fuck that; these things are bigger vermin than rats, roaches, or yellow jackets. The fact they can speak our language and appear sentient does not change this fact. Stop being a bitch who needs to justify killing vermin.

And, yes, some rats make wonderful pets. So do some fluffies. Doesn't change their status any.

that got real edgy at the end

im in the same boat, how do you navigate that shit?

this "Fluffy" thing makes me weak in the knees.

Had a tiny kek.

I whish every1 could move to deviantart.
Image the fanbase we could build up with easy access to artists, have "wall of fame" and such

That's casual abuser for you. They want to abuse fluffies as much as anyone here, but they feel the need to "justify" it first by painting the fluffy as the villain. It's hypocritical as fuck, and basically waters the entire point of fluffy abuse to make it more appealing to pretentious moralfags.

Does anyone have the one where a fluffy OD's on i think heroin? drugs are involved anyhow

I do also enjoy the abuse without the justification, but I just like how they posses so many of the 7 deadly sins, with the exception of avarice and wrath.

bumping

Here's some mild drugs at least.

bump

This?

Kekd!

This one?

Not what I was looking for, but thanks a bunch anyways

underrated

This is the only other one I know of, but it's the teddy that's ODing...

No problemo amigo, I've only seen it once and it gave me a boner(addictions are my fetish)

Was it the comic where someone told fluffy to bite off its own leg to get drugs?

might have been, I haven't seen it in a long time

not this shit artist again

kind of hard, devianart is bronny land

>

And you know what is great about that artist?
They've stopped making fluffy art!
They have gone! No more shitty Dashie OC work, no more shitty Scootafluff

Its over.

When is the actual abuse gonna start this is awful

alright dude i can see your autism level from here

Sounds like we have a smarty on our hands...

See this in garden, wat do?
>inb4 stomp it with my Tim's

Bunch of retards, getting assblasted about it doesn't change it.
Shit art, shit OC, no really understanding of fluffies, 2/10 he tried.

And dropped out.

He's kind of right, dashie story waste a lot of time introducing characters that never do something, a boring hughboxer owner, a tasteless conflict, and finally when is supossed to end the prologue, was abandoned.

does thou become an sjw when one fights an sjw

ok

same fagging so fucking hard

g

>no really understanding of fluffies

are you actually retarded?

amen.

dashie screams 'mlp fanfic'

Don't have heroin OD, but have a fluffy on LSA.

The artist have'nt made anymore yet

just look at the content of this page , the fluffies are too human, that's not an smarty, that's some bratty cheerleader girl in the school

a-are you this autistic?

Seriously, I enjoy the fluffy thing but anything directly connecting it to MLP makes me gag.

I actually feel the same way, and I'm a hugboxer. Justified abuse is just retarded. If you're going to go abuse, go full mwike, don't pretend like it's somehow moral.