APOLOGIZE for this right now, AMERICA

APOLOGIZE for this right now, AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/jzre9eze3mskt8u/AACj2le7e5yobO281j0E7Ir0a?dl=0
davidmorgan.com/product_info.php?products_id=409&ad_code=FRL_455&gclid=CIWu9LG73c0CFQFkhgodWhEKiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgk4Cd7h6ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o
encyclopediadramatica.se/NIGGER_MANUAL
youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see no issues, nig nog. Sage.

I bet he'll remember two sugars next time.

He won't forget to fix water for the horses next time

Uhhhhh...... Sorry you wouldn't stop being fuck faces until we burned your cities and people in atomic fire?????

who gave him a chair

Head looks hella jap so his niggerdom might only be island monkeyness

Asorry we tried to grow niggers and they came out with roots on Thier backs.

No, fuck off tumblrina
Rules are rules
Fuck the horse, get the whip

Yeah, sorry that he has the chair. Our bad.

You mean the Netherlands fag

i wont apologize for something i didnt do...

I'm sorry to all you niggers for owning your people back when it was legal

He has a tan line for fucks sake this pretend nigger is probably Asian

dropbox.com/sh/jzre9eze3mskt8u/AACj2le7e5yobO281j0E7Ir0a?dl=0

Fuck you. Almost all of the great nations / countries were built with slaves. Be thankful you are apart of something great.

Plz don't be cheese pizza

Plz be cheese pizza

is it too late now to say sorry?

fuck you.

Fuck that. Nigga tried to wear out a perfectly good whip with his back.

Price a good roo leather whip fo' you talk shit:
davidmorgan.com/product_info.php?products_id=409&ad_code=FRL_455&gclid=CIWu9LG73c0CFQFkhgodWhEKiw

not only will I apologize I will personal fund the trip home for 100 black to go back to Africa never to return to the usa

I'm sorry so many white people fucked bastard babies into your nigresses.

I'm sorry we didn't finish the job.

japan was asking for it, too bad they lacked any sort of power to fight back against super military superiority.

enjoy your failing society, inbreeding is literally a generation away

You do know that those blacks were sold to whites by other blacks.

You do know that 80% of blacks were sold to South America (mostly Brazil) during the Atlantic slave trade.

You do know that the British took Irish as slaves and were treated worse than the blacks because blacks had to be paid for and not just abducted.

No more white guilt.

Earn your way , stop claiming sympathy for actions done by now dead people to now dead people.

White guilt is over.
When YOU PEOPLE are running shit you will realise how good you actually had it in the west.

I'll apologize to the niggers; as soon as they get off welfare and start conducting themselves as normal human beings.
>until then, go fuck yourselves niggers!

damn that's goddamn rekt motherfucker nigger piece shit.

I only apologize we did not do more to whip your ass into shape, you stupid nigger!

Shit son, i thought slavery was abolished, jimmy ching owns this nigga

Bad bait but I'll bite

1) We dropped a fuckload of warning leaflets

2) Japan was mobilizing their entire population into a desperate final stand. School girls were being drilled to use bamboo spears against US troops

3) The targeted cities were primarily industrial centers

4) The japanese military cabal was given chance after chance to surrender, and failed to take these chances

5) The firebombings as a whole were much worse and killed many more people

6) Japan killed way more chinese civilians than the US did with the firebombings and both nuclear attacks combined

7) fuck you, we helped rebuild japan after the war

8) fried rice is always good

as soon as africa apologies for rounding up these lesser nig nogs and selling us cheap goods!

oh this is a whipped nigger. thought it was a jap with radiation poisoning

nevermind lol

OP grandaddy was a euro black with papers who actually owned the slave

So much this.

I'm sorry that black people are stupid enough to allow a white man to rule them I'm sorry they used you raped you beat you and you just sat there with that stupid fucking dumb nigger look you still have today. Your people will forever be shamed because you motherfuckers just don't understand how to evolve as a human being. You were bread to sit under the sun for hours and not burn the biggest and strong slaves bread. Now you want an apology? You ignorant fool you fucking white women and are breading your own strenghs out by having half breads stupid fucks black people can rule the world but are to fucking stupid to even see God has Givin you everything to rule. So keep listening to rap

Sorry we didn't think 400 years into the future to see how much a pain in the ass you niggers would be.

You're welcome for whipping your butts into shape and giving you a better life. Now go back to Africa!

I should give you money for posts like that.

I got excited when I saw furry shit, and then I saw actual animals and boner died.

Sage.

America didn't invent slavery you know. We just kind of enforced it as a tradition. The south at that.
Slaves have been a thing since 'before christ'

Maybe blacks should be aware that arabs took more slaves than whites ever did , but arabs would cut off the genitals of slaves.

When your farming equipment starts giving you trouble you have to tune it up. What's wrong with that?

No. I couldn't finish reading that post when it became 'more than' bullshit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fgk4Cd7h6ak
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o

But I didn't actually do any of that. The people you want apologies from are all dead.

No one in this country, or their parents or grandparents has ever been a slave. No one in this country, or their parents or grandparents has ever owned slaves. Shut up, and get a job.

My family were irish indentured servants, so fuck off.

FUCK YOU

We did not invent Slavery you Fuck

YOU APOLOGIZE FOR THIS CUNT.

its literally the same shit so whatever

I'm sorry america.

thats in italy right? those volcano people? lol how apologize for a volcano?

encyclopediadramatica.se/NIGGER_MANUAL

Freedom!

i am sorry you don't have enough scars

That's quality antique farm equipment.

True, maybe, most likely, still, but
>pic related
The 60's weren't that long ago fam

Fuck you, you apologize for this piece of shit first

s-sorry...

feel better now? Good, now everyone get back to work.

Choose ignorance then.

Files wont play.
Do i need the app?
>new to dropbox bread

lol k

Why? I didint do shit

I was born in 1991. Sorry, can't be blamed. Can't help you. ITT: reality.

I'm sorry that that nigger didn't work harder. We'll replace him as long as he is still under warranty.

I'm sorry we allowed OP to post this

I have nothing to apologize for
>I was born in 1978
>I have never owned a slave
>my earliest ancestor to live in the US was in 1872, and he moved to Mexico in 1873
>none of my ancestors that lived in America owned slaves
>my latest ancestor that owned slaves was sometime in the 12th century
>my slave owning ancestors only owned Slavs, not Africans

Sorry for not hitting you hard enough

"The Civil War, America's bloodiest conflict, cost nearly 1,100,000 casualties and claimed more than 620,000 lives. The campaigning armies left destruction in their wake, particularly in the Southern states that bore the brunt of the fighting."

If the blood of 620000 Americans isn't enough for you, we simply cannot offer you anything you'd accept.

I won't apologize for something that happen over 100 years ago

No, it is by right if might that we enslaved your kin, nigger, and believe me, were it legal, i'd buy a dozen or so slaves

I didn't do it, so no.

i need to know your whereabouts in 1862, only dubs is the truth

It's not America's fault that chocolate melts, fuckface. Chocolate always melted, it's not an American thing.

You do know that owners didn't just go around beating slaves they owned or rented right? That's some hollywood BS.

Only if you were a troublemaker did you get lashes. This pic is of some one who was defiant and either constantly caused fights or attacked a white, and by the looks of it - more than once too.

tl;dr? You don't go beating your car. It costs money.

The only thing that I'm sorry for is that this wouldn't fly today.

>Kevin Durant
wish we would have beat some loyalty into those niggers.

selling cotton in south carolina, never saw that guy

Fuck off, faggot! I'd do it again!

We tried. The whips broke.

Topkek

Should of put fish hooks on the end

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

no one alive has suffered this and/or caused this.

Blacks don't work

>YFW there are still slaves in africa

Am I an insensitive bastard because I give no fucks?

Yes and they're called gainfully employed white taxpayers

Where'd he steal that chair from?

'If you haven't broken the warranty, you don't own the thing!'

The only thing I apologize for is not whipping your ass hard enough. Now gtfo and pick my cotton, nigger

Yeah!!! Who have that nigger a chair? Someone's gonna have to learn the hard way again.

>should of

I, a white American sincerely apologize on behalf of ALL white Americans, and those who pass as white and therefor have white privilege that we, white Americans did not lynch more niggers eradicating this cancer from our modern society.

We are sorry, next time around we will be lynching niggers from every tree, lamp post and any other suitable device. This is my guarantee to you, as a white American.

>1,100,000 casualties
>and claimed more than 620,000 lives
mfw casualties = lives

waaaaaiiiittt wait wait wait
Are you implying that the whole point of the Civil War was to abolish slavery?