There are women in Europe right now being raped by refugee migrants

There are women in Europe right now being raped by refugee migrants.

don't be racist, boyposter

>tattoo

dropped

> tfw no tracer gf

theyd better be
if i wake up tomorrow and there hasnt been another massrape or peacebombing im gonna be disappointed as fuck

There are "people" in america sharting in marts right now.

There are people right now in the USA trying to understand how manual cars work.

where are feminists? rape now, rape in Eroupe, but they care about jokes about fat

Good.
More European men for me!

>tfw no qt boi gamer gf

This Tbh
I've been refreshing pol too many times already

Actually we don't even try

There's terrible fog here. I don't think I'll be able to see any fireworks.

Fuck it, I'm going home.

As a woman I can deal with this. What I fear is that they kill me afterwards

>if u were a woman u think u could deal with that
fixed
or shoe on head with timestamp

LOL

>Muslim but too white to get any privileges.
Went on ERASMUS exchange, debate about "oppression and radicalization of young Muslim men", get told that my opinion is invalid because I am white.
>Too Muslim for white privilege
>Too white for Muslim privilege

You mean ""refugees"". The real ones are having PTSD right now from all the explosions.

At least they aren't killed.

join the likes of atheism and set yourself free, brethren.

*tips*

I seriously refuse to believe in these memes, universities were supposed to be lighthouses of knowledge and intellectual criticism, this levels of denial cant be possible

My university in Maastricht has held pretty solid lectures about the dangers of islam extremism and all that shit.

reminder that majority of them are Afghan rapefueges who claim that they are syrians

come back to the old faith bro

>tfw no Symmetra gf

this isn't Sup Forums, you faggot virgin faggot

It wasn't those exact words.
But it was some 100kg pink haired girl that said, paraphrasing, how can you talk about whether or not they feel discriminated when you are white. And than others pilled up, how can I understand young Muslim men when I come from a European country. That I don't know instability, poverty. That I am arrogant. And I come from Bosnia, a county that could erupt into a genocidal war that makes ISIS look nice.

Wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up, but realized if I said it I would get in trouble.

>tattoos

>implying that Hitler wasn't a degenerate junkie as well

I know I just hate this thread.