Hello Sup Forums. I'm going to tokyo in a couple of weeks and want some wierd, cool or cheap shit to do...

Hello Sup Forums. I'm going to tokyo in a couple of weeks and want some wierd, cool or cheap shit to do. Any tips/stories/ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

jreast.co.jp/e/pass/suica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just go to akihabara man, nagarita has some cool shit to see too... get an asimo pass, its for everything

basically this.

just got back from a month trip to Tokyo/Osaka/Kyoto. Akihabara was kinda the highlight. Just remember the shops close pretty early, but it gets dark there early too.

alright, i'll check it out. What's an asimo card? I googled it but there was just a bunch of robot shit!

look up buying a JR Rail Pass if you plan on travelling around to other areas (Kyoto/Osaka/Nara/etc). It's a couple hundred, but it lets you take the JR line as much as you want for a week.

Asimo card just lets you load money onto it in order to pay for subway/train. You also get discounts for using one, its $5 for the card

Go to a maid cafe, in Shinjuku there's a place called Kabukicho, which is basically tokyo's red light district, sort of..

Just get a train pass and go to each place in Tokyo like I did. There is also a place in Tokyo called the Nakano Broadway,which is a cool shopping center. Other than that Akihabara is where you will see most of Tokyo. Enjoy your time fag.

Suica card maybe
jreast.co.jp/e/pass/suica.html

Also, it's not Asimo, it's Pasmo or Suica, I recommend Suica since you can use it for trams, metro, subway, trains and bus, basically all public transportation except for taxis.

maid cafes are a waste of money. they cost upwards of 10$ per hour just to sit at a table, and unless you're a middle aged man dropping hundreds on 3-4 drinks and some icecream, they won't pay any attention to you. They charge for pictures, and you won't get any further than that. They're mostly all under 21.

I went to Maidreamin' in Akihabara and it wasn't too expensive tbh. You don't go there to get laid man, you go there to get served by teeny girl in maid outfits. If anything it's a pretty funny experience if you can spare like 30 bucks

what about getting laid? Any tips, maybe happy endings?

The age of consent in Japan is 13. Have fun.

Go to Kabukicho , /post

not gonna bang 13 year olds, but good to know!

Aren't you even curious why it's 13?
Well , just so you know , it's because of a series of murders done by a number of youths

Alright, well are the girls there easy? I wouldn't bang someone younger than 16!

Elaborate.

I'd like to hear the story there

while it's true that it is 13, most prefectures (including Tokyo) have laws that prohibit adults (18+) from having sex with minors (below 18).

Basically Way back when , there was a kid , 12 ( if i remember correctly ) , who disliked his family and schoolmates , so he brought a knife to school and stabbed a number of his classmates . kid was arrested but could not be charged because underaged.

Following that another case of a girl aged 13 Who was bullied in school decided to attack her bullies with a mechanical pencil.

A few other cases followed but none as major as these.

The names of the kids are usually censored in conventional media , but you can probably find it online if you try hard enough. i dont remember their names.

The fuck does that have to do with AoC?

They lowered the Age of Consent Because the kid could not be charged as an adult even though his case was so severe , so they decided to lower the age of consent

to be legally tried and sentenced they must be legally an adult. therein AoC is determined by when a person is capable of being sent to jail

Oh. Really? That's interesting.

Look up Kobe Child Murders and Sasebo Slashing for more

Eh alright, grabbed my interest.

Glad to know i helped in educating a fellow human about the deeper culture of japan than OMG ANIME!

more?

It irritates me that so many people these days like 3 anime shows and sushi and suddenly think they're "LIKE TOTES JAPANESE xD!!!!!!!!!!" or something, and that Japan/ Japanese culture is perfect for them, when they've never even been and don't know literally anything about it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my fair share of anime, and Japanese food is my favorite diet, but anime to me is just like any other show. I like it because I like it, not because it's Japanese, and I don't value a country based on a fucking entertainment show. Furthermore, I actually like the fucking food, you know, the variety, all of it, not just >muh sushi

bamp

Aaaand im gonna need sauce for sience

>sauce for sience
>for sience
>sience

bump.

Do the women, they are all three

I don't see what you're alluding to here.

._.

Dump the whole set. What's the story behind her?