I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.
"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.
"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.
Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.
God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.
I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.
I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

Get this shit out. Underage and it's your niece? You should be locked up

your a disgusting faggot pedophile. i hope they put you in prison. sick fucker

Why should we care fag?

How do you figure what you did was legal?

You abused your position of trust with a minor for your own sexual gratification.

You may have to kill her OP to stop her telling your sister and the cops that your a pedophile.

I hope this is bait

copypasta. moove along

Have fun in jail faggot

seriously, i need more pedo writefaggotry in my life

seek help op

Abused how? He put vaporub where it goes. It's not like he fingerblasted it into her stinkhole while jerkin the gherkin.

It's not his fault he got a boner, and got aroused in the act of curing someone of an ailment. It's only considered sexual assault if it was against the parent's consent in which under these circumstances it wasn't.

I dont know if youve ever used vaporub but it does not take 20 minutes to apply. he was definitely touching this girl for his own sexual gratification and nothing else.

Stfu, all of you, go to your room and think about what you did

Look guys, OP isn't a bad guy, it's his gender identity. See OP really identifies as a child trapped in a grown autistic neckbeard's body, so under the prefixes it is not his fault that he was dis positioned from birth as a "Human" that "grows" if OP identifies as that. Who's a Doctor to tell OP his role in our society. People like OP are really just misunderstood and should undergo a surgery that chops off his Legs, and reconstructs his face so that he appears as child like and innocent as an Umpa Lumpa. In fact someone should start a movement in favor of these "people" so that they become openly accepted into our silly conservative society where children aren't being fucked in the ass. In fact the government should even administer special bathrooms for them, where the can go feel accepted while being full of shit

it doesn't matter if it wasn't against the parent's consent dummy

waiting for OP to come back crying about jerking off before washing all that vap-o-rub off his hands.

stale pasta

you think OP would mention if the parents were ok with it? of course they arent okay with him spending 20 minutes with his hands on their preteen daughter when 2 would have done.

tha's not how laws work you idiot, anyway I higly doubt someone would denounce him for that.

Hey, I feel like you're trying to hint at something here

You overdid it user

This

>
OP's actions may have been inappropriate but at the end of the day he still rubbed 12 year old nipps for 20 minutes without any harm come his way and OP never said that the parent's dissparoved in any way. So who's the real winner here?

lmao - i have never rubbed vaporub on my titties for a cough or anything - on the chest maybe when i was a kid, before i had moobs

Well then using that logic I guess I was sexually assaulted by my Doctor when she stared at my Dick during my High School Physical

>>she

>doctors can fucking break bones whenever they want
dude you can't go and ask parents if it's ok to touch their daughter's tits that would make them fucking pimps.

Hi, you must be new here...

>>skadouche

Under the parent's consent for a rational medical procedure that will benefit the child the Doctor can actually do whatever the fuck he wants as long as it's beneficial towards the child's health and approved by the parental guardian. >That's just common sense faggot

I know but that only apply to doctors, even if parents are ok and no one is harmed you can't have sexual interaction with a child. Now it would be difficult to determine if one's behaviour was unappropied.

Hello summer my old friend

>inappropied
Making up words now. And it doesn't only apply to your doctor it applies to anyone that helps another person under medical prefixes, and also how do you know if your doctor isn't aroused? Alot of pediatric medical procedures requires sexual interaction with children through physical contact such as touching and rubbing. Hell, I even remember when I was 12 and I developed harmonal cysts develope all over even in sexual areas and my doctor had to rub and touch me all over just to preliminary verify whether or not it was acne. Whether or not your doctor is into it and gets aroused you'll never be able to tell, you dumb faggot. It would be just as hard to tell if it was inappropriate as OP, who was just doing as instructed from the parent

>be on youtube
>sister comes over with niece
>niece wants to watch youtube with me
>sits on my lap
>there's a chair right here. go get it
>no, i want to sit on your lap
>her little ass on my leg
>she doesnt get off
watch youtube for the next 30 mins