Any Medi Fags know what this is on my grandpa's elbow?

Any Medi Fags know what this is on my grandpa's elbow?

Death.

looks like a cushion

go to the hospital for christs sake

A con cushion?

Thats easy he has testicles growing out of his elbow

as people get older their testicles go higher into their body until they finally appear as a new set of eyes. This man's balls appear to have gotten lost somewhere on their way to his optic cavity. If removed the man will go blind, don't play with them.

Op here, some more pics.

Gout

looks like a tumor

looks like a fucking hernia

A nut sack

This. Google gout elbow for images

That must be Eustace from Courage.

It feels weird lol.

old people get something weird and they're all like
>"fuck it, it's not causing me any pain, i'll walk it off. we'll see how it is a month later"
but once his millennial hipster neckbeard grandson sees it he just has to take pictures of it and put it on the internet.

Op here, is it dangerous?

Hygroma. It's minor.

It's called a bursa, he should get it drained

Bursa ,Hygroma ,Gout? What?

just put him out of his misery... Old yeller him

Not particularly, mostly nuisance. G

Take him to the morge

Tophaceous gout, most likely. I'd expect to see it elsewhere (fingers, toes).

Esteemed collegue confirming diagnosis.
Hygroma is a synonym for aseptic bursitis.

Op here, He is 84 years old
He probably has some other shet that I don't know.

tell him to show you dick you need to inspect the taste of foreskin

Imagine an airbag for a car. The joint becomes injured from trauma or irritation and fills with protective fluid. If it bothers him, get it drained

Listen to him

A Hand.......

Welp, I take him to the bathroom, but niga has dementia and always hits my jibbers whenever I tried to help him.

besides weird what else does it feel like? does it smell? does he have pain when moving his arm?

AIDS.

It looks like a benign tumor. So, cancer that hasn't yet spread through the bloodstream and become invasive.

No, probably what the other user said, just like a airbag. He moves it around and stuf and it doesn't hurt him.

jibbers?

Seriously looks like a tumor of the elbow.

Medfag here. Looks like an infectious tumor. As long as you don't touch it it will stop swelling. If you touch it it will probably spread to you.

Isn't gout usually pretty painful?
Would have thought a cyst or a ganglion were more likely.

Hate to break this to you son, your grandpa is Popeye.

Looks like bursitis of the elbow to me.

If it does feel like a fluid bag, painless and with a quite quick onset, I'd go for the hygroma/bursitis.

Getting it drained carries a minor risk of infecting it, which makes it unadvisable in the elderly, who might have a less responsive immune system. If it gets infected then it should cause pain, and at that point it'll require urgent surgical care.

Antiinflammatory treatment might work if further trauma is avoided and the patient rests the elbow for as long as it'll take to reabsorb.

Otherwise surgical options include bursectomy (removal of that fluid filled bag) or a bursotomy (cutting the bag open and leaving a drainage 'till it heals).