Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Mine:
> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Other urls found in this thread:

nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-600mm-f4g-ed-vr.html
forbes.com/sites/samabuelsamid/2015/11/03/2016-ford-mustang-goes-back-to-solid-axle-sort-of/#72cff0521fc5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>micropenis detected.

67 stang or bust. Fox body comes second. Don't need a solid differential because I like my tires

And what makes you think that, user? Just because I like fast cars?

Also, lifted trucks are for micropenises.

Now what? Sure, the 67-68 Stangs are arguably the best of the classics. Foxbodies are a great platform for building a cheap street car, but I think you mean a solid rear axel with a LSD. And you need an LSD or you're just a peg leg.

1975 stingray corvette

s13 240sx, needs work. Alot...

Big boys think they got some fast wheels

>03 mustang cobra
I thought you said fast? Mustangs are for fat chicks.

Have either of you done anything to your cars?

I made this for you and never got to post it. You're welcome, fag

And what do you think is fast, user?

Yea, New engine from a 240z its a ca18det, coil overs and strpped some interior. In collage right now so money is tight

deliver me your mod list

You're gonna be in College a lot longer if you don't learn to spell

> fat chicks
I guess you never heard of Amber Heard.

And what do you think is a fast car, user?

This amuses me. Thanks user. At least you picked a black stallion.

Naw fam college is the same amount of time if you do or don't fail

all stangs are solid...

Only the best for you stanganon!

Even a 76 mustang 2?

Why did you strip the interior? It's only useful for cars that make literally 1000+ whp. Every 100 lbs lost is the same as gaining 9hp. Just mod the car. Don't worry about weight.

No, 2014 C300.

I feel like an Albanian or some shit and it hurts.

Not true.
1999-2004 Cobras had IRS.
2015+ all have IRS.

Didn't do it just for speed, did it cause there's alot more room for tools for work ect lol

Ehh... Alright.

> Milled block & heads
> Bored over .020
> Diamond 19cc dished pistons
> Metco 2.7" sc pulley
> Steeda 100mm idler pulley
> GMS Street Fighter Coil Pack
> Fabricated O/R H pipe
> Flowmaster Delta 40 catback
> Exedy Stage 3 Clutch
> SR Performance Billet Steel Flywheel
> Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter
> Upgraded Bilstein shocks and springs
> Lowered 1.5" in front and 1" in rear
> Subframe connectors
> Upgraded Brembo ceramic brakes
> w/ drilled and slotted rotors
> UPR Caster Camber plates
> Fluidyne intercooler
> Steeda High Velocity Intake
> Diablo inTune w/ balanced dyno tune

This thread again?
Take your pos elsewhere

This guy knows what's up.

Cringe thread!

>AGAIN

>Drives Mustang
>Convertible
>Probably an automatic
Grade A cock thumpin, micro penis, cock sucking faggot

And what do you drive user?

Damn dude it's time for the copypasta baiteroni special again isn't it

Nope. Just a reliable one.

Americans like to think mustangs are really good, but they're only moderately fast in a straight line and have shit acceleration and shit handling. also nice dubs

Volvo 940. The T5 from a wrecked 850 T-5R under the hood, some extra stuff as well. Changed the fuel tank and exhaust last week.
Finally done.
Rear wheel drive heaven. About 320-330 hp on the last dyno run.

InitialD get.

hey ontario!
condo...
toronto?

I'm telling /o/ on you.

independent rear suspension is NOT a rear axel.

Hehe. You're adorable. And what do you drive user?

You really don't know cars at all, kid. No SVT Cobra in existence has ever come with an automatic. It's a supercharged 4-cam 32 valve V8 with a 6-speed trans. Some people need to learn what they are talking about before they talk.

Yep. You know it.

I got me this. I get 0-12 in 60 seconds.

2016 stang has a solid diff. one google search dude...

Who needs fast when you drive BIG?

Range Rover.

Once again, I'm the guy with a camera lens that cost more than your car did new... and 5 others that were over $15K. But you don't see me spamming it here because I'm not a cringelord.

I don't really care for mustangs at all whether they are automatic or not at that point of how much you put into it I would've gotten a c5 since it already has an ls1

Reasonably fast. Fits a child seat.

My E46 M3, absolutely love it

OP here.

Mazda 6? I've got an 06 speed6 as my daily driver.

You do know that the 2003 Cobra is elf after than the 2003 M3, both in a straight line and on a track... Right?

Okay? Sup Forums gets posts faster. And I've been on Sup Forums since '06. That's why I prefer to post here instead.

IRS is actually the rear axels. They are two half shafts. Learn how to car.

So fuckin jealous

A tasteful lift ain't bad, mudslingers are another story. Some cars look better lifted a few inches too.

Awesome RS4 man, those things sound incredible

Thanks man, yeah they're amazing value for what they are actually

Miata with 302 conversion. Poorfag but it does pretty good.

They have IRS. All of them.

> Range Rover
> claiming his camer kit is more than a Cobra
You are the cringelord here, son.

Hehe. C5 Z06's are slower than Terminators stock. Let alone a base model C5. And how much do you think I've spent on this car? Because it's nowhere near what you think.

Very nice, anons. Glad to see some elegance in the thread.

are you so daft? google what idependent rear suspension is...

Nice, what did the 302 come out of it is it a crate motor?

Wow. Either you're lying or you missed something huge...

Lists a pulley and intercooler but not the brand or type of sc...

Pic is my daily. Front is cut off because shitty quick camera shot; not because I give a fuck if you know who I am.

I drive an older Volkswagen. There's no reasonable need for me nor anyone else (except police and government obv.) To own a machine who's sole purpose is to be so blatantly capable of breaking the speed limit or other laws.

Yes! Lansdowne and DuPont?

greetings from /o/

just leting you guys know OP's car is literally slower than a fwd accord econobx, and its even slower due to being a vert

Not even op, SC probably stock...

My daily driver.

Came out of a junker mustang with about 70K on it, pulled it myself and cost me about 250.

I've been eying manual 330ci's under 120k miles but I'm so poor I cant afford it

No WAT or Super Eurobeat stickers on there?

I call bullshit.

2009 c6 corvette

Clean as fuck, I love subtly mod'd RX7s

Watch out for anything below 120k really. Service 1 is due around 80k and service 2 is at 120k. And they cost many shekels

This is the cheapest telephoto I own:

nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-600mm-f4g-ed-vr.html

Nice. What did you get the 302 out of it was it a crate motor?

You google it. Either you are retarded or you don't understand what you are reading. IRS is two half shafts in a LSD diff.

You have no idea what comes with a 2003 Cobra stock, do you? They are supercharged from factory. They come with an Eaton M112 roots supercharger.

I'm not too fond of newer Z-cars. The Z33 is okay and all, just kind of a hassle to seriously mod. But, at least you kept your's clean as fuck. Usually they are not taken care of what so ever. Props.

forbes.com/sites/samabuelsamid/2015/11/03/2016-ford-mustang-goes-back-to-solid-axle-sort-of/#72cff0521fc5

See

M3fag here, I had a 330ci before my M3, ran it up to 140k and never had any issues with it other than general wear and tear, those engines are bulletproof.

That's so cute. No tester or professional ever ran the SVT Cobra at Willow. That's the lap time of some random owner. Not a professional driver. Nice try though.

Volvo s80 t6, slightly tuned to about 300 hp. Niggas in their 328:s never see it coming.

Cringelord

muh diku

Not even the S80 V8?
Shameful.

I know that the non m3 has water cooling issues but that's as far as I looked are there anymore issues that might leave me stranded and 100-1000's under water?

That's for the Cobra Jet drag car only, dumbshit. All manufactured Mustangs 2015+ have IRS.

Rich. Unlike faggot who relentlessly spams his goddamned ford.

2001 Prelude SH
2016 WRX Limited

Very nice. I'm guessing a 2v Foxbody?

That thing is too expensive. And a generation newer. My brick is a '01 model. Nothing done visually to it tho, besides window-tint.

My own dream car. I've got another decade before I can get one. From what I've seen, there's better choices regarding performance, but nothing less than luxury beats the look of a corvette

>maryland

are you running historic plates? what are the ros and cons of them?

> richfag
Pffsh. I have my own house, four cars, and a job that pays well. I'm just a nerd with some nice things. What kind of cars do you drive?

Holy shit, OP... give it up. Every fucking time I come to Sup Forums, it's this fucking thread.

Is this your first car or something? Do you ever drive it? Do you have any friends? Ever considered taking a different fucking photo of it?

Fuck, this place has turned into Face/b/ook.

lol @ 03 cobra

no, just regular plates

It was a fox

Asked about fast cars not your piece of shit VW

I have a house, cottage, 150 acres of land, and 4 vehicles. I own my own photography business.

What is your point? You spam your fucking car here every day, because you are a loser who needs validation.

Damn it user, if you're going to settle for a Corvette, then don't get a base Corvette. Ever.
> C4 ZR1
> C5 Z06
> C5 ZR1
> C6 Z06
> any Callaway Corvette
Those are your options. Choose one.

Also, they aren't that expensive. Go get a CDL and get a job as a truck driver. You'll be able to get one in a year at most.

>BMW M3 E90 M-Performance
>420 BHP
>2011
>Rear wheel

Only for people with big dicks and money

Why not the base? The ls1 is a bulletproof engine that you can do so much to under 20k

>Played to much Need For Speed Most Wanted

Not him, but i think you're replying to the wrong nigga, cause i havn't seen him post a pic of said range-rover