Petite blonde

post bikini pics or something

How's this?

fuckin more of either!

nice user, well played

any bikini pics of these hotties??

Thoughts

seconded this

From last thread; sadly i think i already uploaded almost all of her.

Why would you wear a dress that makes your tits look bad and your thighs look huge?

more of right!!!

too bad -- was hoping there'd be more

that's alright. we can keep fantasizing about her
how old is she btw? and how tall?
i think it makes her completely fuckable

I have more

only got those i've saved from last thread unfortunately. sorry user
post more

Fk more plz

more, please, now

She did upload some more recently, but the quality is really poor
Currently about 22, on photos as young as freshly 18. She is rather short, 5'4 i'd guess.

super sexy. any pics of her in a bikini?

nicee

What do you like of her?

moar!!

>cute innocent face
>amazing big tittehs
>perfectly curved hips and ass
>awesome thick thighs
>looks to be 5' nothing tall

anything that's higher-res that you haven't posted?

damn didn't think she'd be older than me. that only makes the thought about corrupting her hotter though. also i love the fact that i could easily lift her up and fuck her against the wall and there would be nothing she could do
really hot man, post more. if possible showing those socks and feet

Want more?what would you do to her?

this i guess
yeah, that is super hot, tbh most of the photos i post are from when she just turned legal

moar, hot girl

ok, keep going

And this too
There was also a photo where she shows her bare legs but i seem to have lost it

is there more of her?

i would love to have more

I would pull down her panties without pulling off that tight dress. While standing behind her, I would pull her ass up against my cock and reach around and start finger banging her. Once she was super wet, I would pull the dress up around her hips and bang her hard doggy style until I creampied her pussy. I'd then make her walk around for the rest of the day with cum dripping out of her pussy with no panties on

i would lift her on my shoulders and push her against the wall with her pussy on my face, tongue-fucking her till she screams.
these aswell? you mentioned that there are a few people who don't like her looks and granted in some pics she looks a bit bland, but if she decides to go with that """""slutty"""" look as in this pic she's an absolute stunner. i guess most of the time she simply doesn't care enough about looking hot, which she totally can if she wanted to.
she your sis? anyway don't stop

Would love to cum all over her face and make her snapchat someone it

Well, i don't think she inteded to look slutty, but those tits she showed really did turn out to be her main draw. And i agree, she should pay more attention to her looks. Or just go naked all the time.

bump for moar

More or details?

dont
you
stap!

holy shit more pls

ha, I vote for naked. It'd be a gift to all men everywhere

I agree, but now i truly have to go (and have almost nothing more to show). Fap a lot to her; ill be back in some tme.

no matter if she intended it or not, she looks just like a everhorny little cumslut and that's the type of look that fits her the most.
and agreed. she would be better off just dropping all of her clothes, maybe just wear a pair of thighhighs or long socks to compliment her legs. you don't have any feet do you?
i would pull her to a table with only a few people around and reach into her wet bikini panties, groping her amazing ass and rubbing her butthole, only to see her getting all worked up and horny with dozens of strangers walking around but not being able to just drop her panties and plant her ass on my dick. then after she couldn't take it any more i would take her behind the nearest tree and fuck the shit out of her, trying to make her be as loud as possible while also holding her mouth shut so you could only hear muffled screams

>Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)20:40:48 No.693193231 ▶

I would spit roast her in an MMF with a buddy. A body like that has to be shared!

Details please

oh my fucking god. why dont i have women like this in my life. now i have to bash my cock, again.

I mean details of how you would fuck her
Anyone fapping or saving?

fapping, absolutely. saving? not on this laptop unfortunately
you like reading about her getting fucked?

Fapping and saving hha

MORE

more

Yes i like to read how you would fuck her,keep writing

i would leave her door open and then grab her by the hairs to pull her down to my cock, making her choke on my full length as it grew harder and harder in her throat. then i would slowly proceed skullfucking her, enjoying the gargling sounds she makes. after that i would lift her up, rip a hole in her pants and tonguefuck her until she begged me loudly to shove my dick into her pussy, all while everyone walking by her room get a look at her getting ravaged and used as a fucktoy

more of these 2?

more left

had to run an errand
that stomach is heaven, man
moar
another?

Dam, i want to gangbang her w my boys!!! Thick...moar

Mmm, that ass..m.hot..

more of her, also name?

more