Hey guys, I heard here there was a sniper around here, is it confir-

Hey guys, I heard here there was a sniper around here, is it confir-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gG7LoTezLO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking new fagg-

What did you s-

I'm giving you a good fucking copypasta to spread, but this is starting to bore me to remote limits.

Every
Goddamn
Single
Thread
In
Sup Forums

is spammed with these fucking "reply or else your mother blabla" images and fucking cat cards.

The worst part is you motherfuckers reply to them. What the actual fuck?

I mean, are you seriously that deeply stupid to believe this crap? It's starting to get repetitive as fuck, it's not funny, not relevant, not meaningful, it doesn't sum any ulterior information about anything. Void, useless text speaking about nonsense.

I won't even comment the banana spam, because I can just filter the images myself, but why what I can't understand is how people are actually dumb enough to reply to this shit.

Have fun pasting this around mothe-

Whats going on he-

What the fu-

check these du-

Faggots who do this gay ass sniper sh-

BARK BARK BARK BARK BAKR BAR-

Trips ge-

i cant believe how fucking dumb this bull shit summer fucks have gotten back in my day when u roodypoo candy ass bitches posted we just-

I..I think hes gone guys.
I was starting to get a little worried ther-

Chec-

wat

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kidd-

ok i think it's sa-

Donald Tru-

newfa-

Okay folks, i have the official word:

there is no sniper,
i repeat:
there is no sni-

Dodge Ro-

Did i mention i was varsity on my schools dodgeball team?

I'm calling bullsh-

check e-

It's not gay if it's a femini-

Dumbest thread I have seen

Why is everyone ending their sentences with a dash, I don't ge-

You both better get down befo-

Not the balls not the bal-

No user you didn-

Rate my dick, /b-

Why you mo say shi-

if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sle-

Any tips for lockpicking or breaking into a house stealthily when the occupants aren't in? So far nothing has worked for me and my friend. Also we aren't jews, niggers or poor little scrubs.

Rol-

Heh, for once it's not a candle jack thre

dude what the fuck if you were really a navy seal you wouldnt be on 4ch-

youtube.com/watch?v=gG7LoTezLO8
tell my wife i cheated on her with her broth-

Check e-

There are no chicks with dicks only guys with ti-

Counter-sniper deployed. You are all sa

so i sez to janine, hey if he can't get the 'cedes then tell him he can just forget about the pussy, yeah it's not like he's fillin it and not like she's gonna miss it.
i keep tellin her "you gotta get yourself a big black cock to stick in that whore hole"....

what the fuck is with all the bodies around he-

Idk if bait or summer, either way fuck you

why does candlejack like big black p

mods are fags
bring back Snacks
he would put an end to this shit
fuck off cancer

You guys are all fucking faggots. You're only putting the dashes so it looks like there's a sniper. But I know the truth. There is no sniper. No threat. No dange-

Why the hell do these threads always get so many replies? It's always during the summer too, I guess people are like "lol look at me I'm in on the joke too am I cool guys"

What the hell, these have to be the stupidest, most useless, faggot loving threads around. You all must be stupid cucks and have all sorts of time you can waste scrolling through such useless, asinine, and just plain stupid threads like this. My word, why would anyone partake in someth -

How to spot the newfa

you are all a bunch of pathetic faggots. and your gay ass sniper missed. go outside and ride your bike, bobby.

must be real fun at part-

no pussy for yo-

awwwshiieet, i really cant tell if youre baiting now. If you honestly havent seen that copypasta before you obviously havent been on here for more than a month you fucking casual. Kill yourse-

Nice du-

Oh shi-

Hitler did nothing wro-

Counter sniper is dow-

Who the fuck is candleja

amazing that you had the time to press - and enter after being shot

They must be spies working for the sni-

I think it's safe, guys. You can come up n-

I always loved you...
Only You!
And your name is

Pikmin 2 was the best Pik-