Opinions on Dwayne Wade to Bulls

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHBpjfsSsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pat Riley took him for granted too many times, this is the result.

Butler, Wade, Rondo, Lopez. Pretty decent team

safe prediction: bulls make the playoffs but dont get past the first round.

somewhat crazy prediction: bulls tell rondo mid season to stay away from the team. he's going to try and bully everyone, including the weak coach.

other thoughts: chicago doesn't have enough 3pt shooters. if butler/wade/lopez get injured, they're a lottery team.

some autist is going to sperg out about your spelling of his name

6 years too late

Who gives a shit? Everyone 9getting obliterated by Durant plus the Warriors :[
Do Bulls have a chance? No

I think its fucking dumb. Hoiberg is gonna jump through a window halfway through the season when wade/lopez are injured and rondo is being himself. This might be the worst coaching gig in the league right now, might as well fuck it up further by signing meta world peace and lance Stephenson, for the entertainment value

Retarded all around. Wade loses his legacy d wade county for like $2 million bucks. What the fuck

Knicks and Bulls are competing for the 2012 Finals spot

hes coming home

I don't really understand it, and I don't buy the "coming home" shit either. Because most people want to get out of Chicago, not go back. They pay him more than the Heat but what I don't understand is that if the money was the problem then why didn't he go to the Nuggets for 2 years 52 million. I guess he just wanted to be a Bull though, I don't blame him though because Bulls jerseys are definitely more fresh than Nuggets jerseys

This retard can only win when a superstar leads the team

>Shaw joins and wins them a chip
>LeCrab joins wins chip

DWade is shit and Riley knew it and is now glad this nigger is gone so he can start the new era. Bulls are stupid for overpaying for this shit tier player who has been washed up for years. Now it's time to see the bulls implode

Please watch more bball and get smarter kiddo

>averaging 36 PPG in the finals while coming back from 0-2 is somehow considered being shit-tier.
>Probably would've won Finals MVP in 2011 if LeBron didn't grow a vagina.

If this isn't b8, I highly recommend you kill yourself immediately.

Butler is the only shooter on the team

>who is dwyane wade

>being this casual

>7/44 from 3 last year

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHBpjfsSsg
Fuck Pat Riley

>3s are the only "shot" in basketball

He's got a better career FG% than steph curry.

Are you stupid ? Again my point is that without superstars this nigga can't get to a championship game. Lebron had to join just so he could go to the finals again. When has he gone as a "leader" of his team? Zero times asshat. Now gtfo

Dude he was the leader of his team in 05-06. You could make a case in 04-05 that Shaq was the leader of that team, but it was pretty clear that Dwyane was the leader of the 06 championship team.

so, bye your standards DeAndre Jordan and Tyson Chandler are the best shooters of all time? shut the fuck up, you contrarian faggot

He thinks players win titles without other stars in the team aka he's an idiot