Hey Sup Forums so my wife and I made a suicide pact for ythe end of this end of this year...

Hey Sup Forums so my wife and I made a suicide pact for ythe end of this end of this year. We both already quit put jobs. Were going to move away from all our friends and family and just kill ourselfs. Were in so much fucking debt I can't eat most of the time just before payday.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscourts.gov/court-locator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for you, now, why should I care?

Post nudes of wife

Live stream it

don't do it faggots go live in the woods

This

Also make it a tv show and get rich.

>complains about money issues
Has internet.
must be a special snowflake early stage millennial.

No nudes or anything of the wife, just wanted to let someone know what our plans are. Like I said not till the end of the year so Im sure ill make another post before with both of us.

Kill yourself right now then

>debt

Just move out of the country, don't let the Jews win.

I wish it was that easy!

>I wish it was that easy!

How is it not?

Good luck in the next life

Why don't you just declare bankruptcy? Most, if not all, of your debts should be forgiven. Bad credit for 10 years is better than death

It cost money to declare bankruptcy.

this and post tits

Ill accept any donations not to kill myself. Were in like $13k debt. So lets start high! Not really weve already made up out minds

Ourselves*

user lives as wild savage. . . id watch it

rob a store, use money to buy plain ticket, join french foreign legion

Thank you

Ask those friends and family that you would be leaving behind, I'm sure your parents could find the money to help their child or maybe someone could call in a favor and get a lawyer to do it pro bono

We dont have family to ask. Weve also exhausted all the resources available to us. My little brother killed himself a few years ago so Ive been keen on doing it for a while.

Posting dick on Sup Forums, claims to have wife. Faggot, just kill yourself now.

I just thought you would enjoy a little OC

Talk to a Free Legal Clinic or Legal Aid Society

There are several free legal clinics and legal aid societies in the U.S. that assist low-income individuals with their legal needs. In addition, some bankruptcy courts have clinics or information centers that are designed to help self-represented debtors with their cases or provide further information about the free legal services in their area. Check with your local bankruptcy court to learn whether there is a legal clinic or legal aid society around where you live that may be able to help you. Use the U.S. Courts' Court Locator to find your local bankruptcy court.

I just googled what to do if you dont have enough money to file bankruptcy. Here is the link:uscourts.gov/court-locator

Well if you want to talk and know the entire story email me. [email protected]

Don't kill yourself.

Why post dick? For Femanons?
>new trend: cock or GTFO

Try to self represent, worst thing that could happen is you'll be in the same situation you're in now.

I am touched by you trying to help. This goes beyond the debt though. This world isnt worth living in. All people care about is money.

lol whatever. Don't blame debt for not having the balls to live. $13k is nothing but an excuse to feel sorry for yourself. You'll get no sympathy here.

Man up.

Change your life and live on less or earn more.

See a doctor if you're depressed. Get the meds.

There are lots of options but all of them require you to get off your fat ass and do something.

start a cock tribute thread

>This goes beyond the debt though.

I'm guessing heroine or some sort of drug that fucks your dopamine receptors

Ive been working in admin for a caregiving buisness for the past 3 years. Ive changed my life. Thats the point. Nothing gets better.

Ive always been too pussy to do any hard drugs. Just get high every now and then.

Are you fucking kidding me you pussy I owe more than that and I'm not even worried about it

How do you deal with it?

Alright have fun thank for talking guys.

Stupid is as stupid does.

If i knew you i would place a bet that your wife is going to laugh while you kill yourself so she can get rid of you.