Best friend since 7th grade suddenly wants to have gay sex with me

>best friend since 7th grade suddenly wants to have gay sex with me
what do I do?

Once in a lifetime. Go for it

see the problem is I'm pretty sure I'm not gay and would cry the entire time

sign a non-aggression pact with the Soviet Union and annex the Sudetenland

>I'm pretty sure I'm not gay

you posted this thread, you're at least considering it, that means you're gay

more of a how do I stop him from trying to kiss me type thing rather than a should I thing.

Sounds like you are only considering it because you see it as helping someone.
Dont fucking do it.

Try to imagine a hot scenario and to cut while masturbating.

Eh well I'm not you so I can't rate your gayness so maybe you shouldn't. Don't you wonder how a cock inside you feels though? This beats a Craigslist ten years from now

You could start with petting just to see if you like it. Suck his cock, if you like it you can have gay sex.

tell him no kissing, simple as that

set out the ground rules for what's acceptable then have some fun, you'll probably enjoy it a lot more than you expect

is he cute?

Give him a hand job just to get things started.

Ohhh. So, "bro, when I said I'm a fag, I meant Sup Forums. Gtfo with that, i love you but not my style"

Let him suck your dick. Not gay if he makes you cum. You're not gay until you make him cum.

Feels weird knowing 2 guys that have a similar situation, hopefully I don't know you

Its the only true way to gain the needed living space for the true Germans. Itll also stop all that gay sex from your best friend.

I have no desire to touch his hairy body. He's an attractive dude, plays D1 college baseball, but no thanks. Not into hairy butthole.
I guess, he told me he sees me as feminine which is kind of true. I'm pretty twinky. Love him to death, but scared I'll lose my best friend because he wants to touch my pp

So according to you fucking a man in his ass would be not gay?

Was he recently in Omaha?

Correct.

Correct

Eid 2016 thread with a solution.

So I started by saying just enjoy it. If this thread is legit, sounds like your friend is bullying you into sex. Youre too kind and far more of a friend than him if I'm reading this right. Hope you find the guidance you need and this goes well for you OP

He actually was. Didn't win it this year, but our school has previously. Probably will get drafted

do it for him op.

a lot of gay men don't do anal sex, mutual masturbation and oral is just as much fun

do what you like, don't do what you don't like

Them's prison rules son.

>Have sex
>laugh at him
>joke's on you bro I'm actually straight
>?????
>profit

Pretty much. Last night I was drinking with him and he tried to get on top of me. He's much stronger than me and didn't get off until I started crying

o shit nigger
steer clear

Hoping this is fiction/fantasy but still going as if true...

Don't be alone with him until understanding determined. Based on that sorry, This doesn't end well for you

*Story

you literally sound like a female

Smoke a joint... Tell him no kissing, and let him suck your dick to see if you like it.

Huh, I probably saw his Craigslist post then. I might even have sucked his cock. A lot of posts from baseball players and possible Olympic swimmers over the last few weeks. Great time to be a faggot in Omaha!

I have no idea how to talk to him about this. He plays off when he does shit like this like he's joking. He's never done anything like this before in our friendship though. I heard from another friend that he tried to do similar shit with him a few months ago. I tried talking to my girlfriend about it and she's just as confused. I have no idea what to do about this.

Pic of friend?

Well if you keep running your mouth to everyone he knows, the situation will resolve itself the same as if you told him directly to go fuck off.

It'd ruin his draft stock, I can't be that big of a dick.

This happened to me with a friend that grew up in a co derivative Christian family. When he started leaning toward being gay, he lost his mind. He cooled it once he came out and started banging every gay dude he ever met.

Oops, do derivative= conservative.

Same thing happened to me, I just said I wasn't interested but thanks anyway and that was the end of it. No need to make things complicated OP. Be direct and polite.

Might be years of law and order svu talking but this isn't going away. If it's escalating, he's testing limits. He wants you to give in. He's counting on it. And will keep trying until you do or shut him down completely with understanding this isn't joke

Do it faggot

It was really Germany anyway. The Zionist gave it away after the Treaty of Versailles. Long live the Weimar

ahahahahahahahahaha