Anonymous Message to the FBI:

Anonymous Message to the FBI:

youtube.com/watch?v=KY-X94wAPd4

Greetings citizens of the world, we are Anonymous. To the Federal Bureau of Investigation, we have a question to ask you. What defines justice? To us, justice is defined as a person serving punishment for his or her sins, and make them regret their actions. However, to the FBI and other corrupt organizations, justice is defined as letting a person get away with a crime, even with enough evidence to punish that person to the fullest extent of the law. It has come to our attention, that the FBI concluded their investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, resulting in Hillary Clinton getting away scot free once again. This justice system has failed us. We must rise up together as one and get justice that is deserved. Anonymous is not a small group of powerless people to ignore. We are a powerful, organized, globally active community, and we will not stop until justice is served. To the US Government, your worst enemy is now your own people.

We are Anonymous.
We are a Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect us!

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anonymous is gay n ur gay

Sweet, take that cunt down a notch

Trips get!

Stupid

This is Sup Forums.org. Not fbi.org. You fucking cringemaster.

The joke becomes complete when you realize, that Anonymous has become an identity.

we posted this to get publicity. soon this is going on the deep web and other anonymous networks

Come the fuck on bro?

tell me this is bait

I wonder what they will do? Hillary's current mess has been caused by her not keeping her online information secure...and if a hacktivist group targets her...I bet her current emails would be a nice juicy easy target.

We are Anonymous.
We are a Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect us!

Why? That's like fucking burying it.
You assbackward tard.

Wait what? I forgot. Oh well best to forgive I guess

ok i got it boys , heres the plan

a full head on assult on fbi headquarters

we get the plastic shields and party hats

and show them who theyr messing with

expect us

And what of the 30 or 40 some odd officials that lied under oath during and before the Edward Snowden leaks?

Business as usual. Always has been that way.

This is a great idea! Let's declare war on our government the very people we depend on

there is no word for this stupid

your right tho, you do depend on them

like a whipped dog obeying masters orders

greatfull for the fucking crumbs they give you

Dude your using the Internet a system built by the us govt I bet you use roads and drink water too

Wow I am sure FBIs are shaking in their boots and pissing themselves. Annonymous is teenagers trying too hard to be edgy. Pathetic.

Retard

There's a lot of summerfags in this thread, makes me feel disgusted.

Stop kys I've been hearing people call people summerfag or newfag in every thread in every season for the last ten years it's fucking stupid

dosnt change the fact that you are a slave under mind control and hypnoses.

yes , if they didnt give you these things you would die and not serve as a slave.

however when did the government create water earth and the sky? are these things not our birthright? yet you pay taxes on them.

tv watchin , mcdonalds eating , greasy neckbeard

>Ten years
Drop the autism and realize you're just a normie fag.

You're right. go off grid. See how long you last.

Literally none of these describe me

Even though both the fbi and the doj are corrupted as shit and refuse to enforce the law, sign the petitions to charge Hillary...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton

heres a better idea, stop voting stop paying taxes and stop destroying the world to fill the empty hole where your soul used to be.

Things will change fast

You've completely derailed the conversation this post makes zero sense

Yeah, cause the paradox is not intentional, nor it was ever part of hacker culture.

then at the very least your egotistical

The problem is not going to go away, thats the point, going off the grid is stupid

this has such a childish tone to it no sensible person would take it seriously.
you could say, this guy is fawked

Got a psychic here guys!

> a legion
Lel

We are Anomalous.
We are a region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto Patronum.

g8 b8 m8

New world is ahead of us.

What the fuck is a sky tax?
You're a moron

>Be user
>Break into FBI
>Spread Dank Meme number 1726
>The FBI melts at your finger tips
>Spread the news across Sup Forums "Wuzzzz up Sup Forumsros WE HAV HAC THE FBI WE WREKT THEM AND THY R DED VIRGIN SCREECH

you cant justice is corrupt anyways

The FBI's budget is over $8 billion/year, they have resources that civilians could never dream of, and they have the legal right to force.

We r anonymoose hurrrr

I love these anonymous updates

You have no birthright you rich fat white lil boy. You have to work to live. Right now there's an army of men and women busting their asses to keep the systems together that keep you living your fat lil comfy life. All you want to do is destroy the system your very life support

yeah? well your a double moron
living inside of another moron

no birthrights? your a fucking cancer. they work to survive because they are scared and desperate. Holding together a broken system pretty much at gunpoint.

nature provides for us all , Tax free scum suck

Yeah they're scared I'm scared! I'm scared for my baby and my wife. I'm scared they'll get sick or a fucking natural disaster takes down the house I've worked so hard for. We need the system. We need insurances. If you were shot and bleeding out in the street you wouldn't ask where's my precious hooded anonymous. You'd be crying and screaming for 911 and you fucking know it!

This is now an American pride thread

for one... anonymous just represents having no ID

just being yourself and not a number (legal person) (name address)

they arnt some heroes to save the day.

and your missing the big picture, the only reason you have to suffer IS for what theyv created. Probly having a good laugh right now about your problems.

My point is , THE SYSTEM DOESNT SERVE THE PPL, it inslaves them. Anyone with half a wit about them will know this.

This is now a based pingu thread