2017 edition
Post your predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EK6tIERXEEM
discord.gg/EGB3u
discord.gg/65pSr
youtube.com/watch?v=MENrT5SuimU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hold the shaft with one hand and rub the head on her clitoris. The pace of her breathing is escalating and her cheeks and pussy redden at the same time.

I ask her, "Is it big?"

"Yes."

"Is it bigger than your boyfriend's?"

"Yes. Much bigger."

I bend over her body and steal her lips. I slobber and make her open her mouth with my tongue and taste her saliva. It's sweet like tree sap.

At the same time I finger her. I slide a finger into her hole and sense that it's already hot and slippery with her pussy spit. I straighten my body and aim her hole with the tip of my dick and apply pressure. My full, pinkish dickhead starts to bury its head in her disgusting brown gook vagina. At first there is usual resistance. Then the tightening gets really intense as her hole senses this is something different from what it used to get. I manage to get the head and the beginning of my shaft in her but it is so tight that I have to keep applying pressure to keep it in. Mina squirms in pain.

I ask, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes."

I start moving the dick back and forth in her. She wriggles at the each movement and instinctively tries to close her legs but I gently press on her thighs with my hands and say, "No. You better keep it as wide as you can manage. It is going to hurt."

Having understood, Mina spreads her legs wide open again, closing her eyes. I see a hint of tears between her eyelids.

I keep moving the lower half of my body back and forth. My dick keeps moving, gradually increasing intervals. This will allow her tight gook cunt to adjust to my huge superior white dick. Although she is yet another cum dump, I don't want to hurt her.

I can manage a third of my length into her now. It's funny that I keep touching her cervix every time I push in. Every time her cervix has retreated a bit further, as if to be weary of what will come next. Her cunt is not used to anything like this. My shaft is glossy with her pussy spit. The flesh around her vagina is red.

It's not too late for Jools Holland to be the last death of 16

i predict that someone invites me to discord so i can have a good time with the lads

prediction: british gf

"Tom. Stop. Can't take it more." Mina moans.

"No. Think about it. Babies come out of this hole. You can surely take the entirety of my dick." I push it in a bit too hard this time. The head of my dick rams into her cervix and she cringes but does not say anything. She knows that resistance is futile at this point. She can't move, impaled by my young and virile superior white cock.

I am pounding Mina. I am plowing her. I surround her little body with my strong white man's arms and keep pounding, up to the hilt, into her gook womb fully tamed to the whole of my masculinity. Her cervix has retreated to the farthest it could but the head is pressing it every time it rams into. I know it adds to the sensation. Good for her.

Mina is crying. She is wincing and frowning and her face is messy with tears. Then, when I least expected it, she cums. She squirts hard several times, showering my crotch with warm and slick liquid. I stop, letting her enjoy the first few spasms of pleasure without interruption. The wall of her vagina contracts all around my dick at each burst of pleasure. Then I start plowing again. She screams at the heightened sensation. I know that her cervix is open due to the way it feels softer against my glans. I accelerate my pace. Each trust stronger and quicker than the one before. The springs of the bed are moaning all around us. I see Mina's face and her eyes are all white but before I get to worry, pleasure sweeps over me and I close my eyes and drive my cock deep inside her and I cum, cum, and cum with each tsunami of pleasure. The powerful jets of my cum hit her cervix, flood her pussy, and fill her womb through her open cervix. I cum and cum as if Mina is nothing but a plastic masturbation doll. I fill her inferior gook womb with my thick and hot superior white man's cum, gracing her inferior body with superior genes.

I'm goin to bed
night yall, keep down the racke

nearly our of the old see through rum

Could you be the most beautiful girl in the world?

It's plain to see, you're the reason that God made a girl

liverpool you bottom feeding serpent have a word with the higher ups i cant believe im receiving this cold a shoulder

i predict i will acquire an asian girlfriend, a cute one

me first please

harry potter is actually an alright series

If she gets a baby, which I am sure she will if she's ovulating, the offspring will be a less inferior being thanks to my mercy.

I keep my dick inside her even after I deposit all my seeds into her, to make sure that most semen gets to rest in her womb.

I embrace her with my whole body. I squeeze hard the little gook slut's body with my arms and legs and lick her face and whisper into her ear, "You are mine now."

She answers faintly, "Yes."

pay up piggies xx

reckon its actually going to be 2019 tomorrow and not 2017 like the jewish media wants us to think it will be

lads did you know that 2017 doesn't actually officially start until 1 minute after midnight

TICK TOCK YEAH THE CLOCKS TICKING MAKE YOUR BLOCK JUMP WHEN THE GLOCKS SPITTING

how much for an invite? i can sell rare essex texts

How is it that she is not amazed at herself, that she keeps her lips closed and makes no such remark?

watching the hockey

place your bets lads

ISIS?
PKK?
Random madman?

i actually went out and came back home because it was shit.

haven't looked at the tab in about an hour :x

isolated incident that is in no way linked to Islam and if you think that it is you are a racist bigot.

bloody Jehovas Witnesses at it again.

mormon settlers

fuck off bucks you insufferable cunt

im screaming like a chimpanzee at this mistreatment
just nip in there and say bucks is looking for an invite yeah theres a good popit

some on posted it a few threads ago
it's probably shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EK6tIERXEEM

reckon the discord chat doesn't go 10 minutes without mentioning yanks

discord.gg/EGB3u

discord.gg/EGB3u

discord.gg/EGB3u

It's fireworks time lads

discord.gg/65pSr

prediction: nobody who posts "/Xgf2017" will get a gf in 2017

/brit/ NYE party

discord.gg/EGB3u

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TOO LATE I GOT INVITED ANYWYA hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahah

Does anyone else realise that since we're GMT 0 we're LITERALLY ordained by god to bring the new year to the world

The Mormons probably

>new years in half an hour
>at a party posting on brit

I don't belong at this party

You have half an hour

Heading to a new years party and fuck me I can see why people off themselves tonight

Everyone was either in a group and happy or very sad and alone on the metro

Quite grim

Real hockey starts in 4 hours

Hey lids

she's an enigma lad, really want to hold her hand even though she probably doesn't like that sort of thing.

i've decided im doing a nogf 2017 and see if it works

Allah has truly blessed us
>Mashallah

What's this gay shite

Lads, its time for us to stop setting New Year's resolutions altogether and to start setting New Year's revolutions instead. Rather than resolve ourselves to 'self-improvement' defined by systems set up to oppress us, we must revolt against them. Love our fat bodies. Don't set goals in terms of losing weight, but set goals in terms of treating yourself with more compassion, take more fashion risks, enjoy more time at the beach, go out for brunch more — do all the things that you keep promising yourself you'll do when you lose 'X' number of pounds.

I kindof hate /brit threads but what the hell. Happy new year to all you based Britons

Checking in on uiu nerds

Hows if going?

"goose pimples"

ite

pakis

hogmanay's started lads, looks like it'll be shite this year.

>le epic spelling mistakes because i'm le drunk lad has arrived

Same shite every new year. Piss off.

Blackpool History has just been made senpai.

*drops mic*

youtube.com/watch?v=MENrT5SuimU

You out on the town lad?

who the FUCK is "flarg"

Got the belt ready

Will drop at midnight on the dot

It's been good lads

sophie we know who you are

pics

>Love our fat bodies.
Can we just ban Canada?

well we can all rest assured it wasn't the IRA or ETA or the sicilian mafia

suspects I'm sure no doubt immediately spring to mind in Turkey and the ME every time there is a terrorist attack there

LADS

NEWS FROM 2017!!!

THE QUEEN IS DEAD!!!

>blackpool

7 is ricky van wolfwhatsit
12 is balotelli

gonna rope myself at 12

>normies thought 2017 would be better

>istantbull
who gives a lmao

RIP silvia

Talking shit about where I live lad?

anyone ending 2016 neg?

>arrive in new world
>see this

what do

I hate fat pride because fat girls should be the easy ones for a quick and dirty fuck

normies

at which point did I imply I give a shit about normies?

HARAAM!!

over her up

not me

Breed with it

radical centrist terroristm

Þetta skaup var ÖMURLEGT

RULE BRITANNIA

lads...

really enjoying this lonely nye listening the normies outside have fun together. class night so far.

going to lose some lard next year, you'll see

Neck yourselfYea laf

5) Dejan Lovren
17) Gaston Ramirez
19) Aaron Ramsey

Need to borrow this?

that's clearly a white woman

Lads did the orcs rape humans in lord of the rings?

Rushed home from work so I could sit in the dark and stare at the ceiling and drink all night

me leftmost

dont think they have willies.

24. angel di maria

nah

I feel pretty good being on /brit/ right now haha

even though I could be going out with my mate or shagging the gf

Lost 15kg the last 3 months of this year desu

Put about 5kg back on over the holidays, but it's coming straight off after I'm back at uni

CHAKA KHAN
H
A
K
A

K
H
A
N

me on the right

top right