twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/815335683770503169
youtube.com/watch?v=RQBW6UQa8Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=sDSud7vAH_0
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnQMCWtTR0
youtube.com/watch?v=O65dCPNOnxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thicc

First post best post.

Role of tfwnogf in the 2017 Rising edition.

RTÉ's in New York now. Only a matter of time until """they""" show up.

You lads BTFO the Russians back in 1940 was a laugh. Good job

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

I can't help but hear American in all our accents.

EVEN MY OWN

>free shtate media in america
i dont understand
theres fuckall irish in this country

>RTÉ's in New York now.
I swear the god if they show a segment on how the Irish are coping New Years in America or about Irish coming home from America for the holidays I'm gonna HEEM somebody

Ah yes, time to promote how good emigration is for Ireland.

Girl from Galway talking about "selling herself". Unfortunately not in the fun way.

Oh dear lads they're talking about Trump.

Need to make room for the "new" Irish.

Ah yes, brain drain. Everyone fuck off to the states

guarantee you they bring up the fear of trump and the potential deportations

Jesus fuck they're openly advising moving to America. Saying it's the greatest thing you could ever do. Fucking hell.

Alri Cyprus.

They did a minute ago.

These lassies are dropping mad redpills on how the (((Irish Community))) form an ethnic network helping each other out.

>Alri Cyprus.
Any Craic?

SMITE THE HIBERNIAN

That's right Paddy we're all friendly here in New York. Come, you'll be well taken care of.

Not much. How's 2017?

twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/815335683770503169

Looks like they've learned their lessons this year lads.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda /éire/

What did you achieve in 2016 lads

>Became NEET for the 1st time

If Louie says someone is a clown it's not a teenage boy band.
Did she say she was a brexiteer?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. My life is worse in every aspect since last year. Had TWO failed suicide attempts and planning another next month.

n-nothing

First half it was the best year. Second half worst year.

Not the same without Gay Byrne. This other silver haired cunt is not good enough.

pls don't lad

Going to go down with the parents for the new year. See ye in 10-20 minutes.

If it makes you feel better, I'm really shite at killing myself.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

If you do, there'll be one less /éire/ poster laddie. Only kill yourself if you post animers.

Dont do it lad. Talk
You could even skype me for a chat every now and then if you wanted just dont feel alone

Bob Dylan was a poet
youtube.com/watch?v=RQBW6UQa8Fc

>parents are still alive and trying to kill himself
hope you succeed next time tBh you're a bit of a fag

Developed anxiety, so bad to the point where i feel like ive pushed away so many important people in my life. Too much of a pussy to go to a doctor or w/e

I am gonna miss 2016, it was a good year.

You should go lad

I've done the same this year. Ended up on medication but it's helped.

By any chance did you feel awkward about that type of stuff to begin with?

happy new year

Let's hope waifus can become real in 2017. Happy new year lads.

iktf

youtube.com/watch?v=sDSud7vAH_0

>fireworks went off at midnight
>I'm shitposting alone :(

n-new year, new me

>was going to order something before midnight to get free shipping
>got fucking cucked by slow internet

Year didn't start yet and already I'm learning lessons the hard way.

Goodbye....

I did, yeah. But it got much worse over the last 2 years or so.

Happy New Year lads

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And auld lang syne!

Merry Holidays!

THIS is THE year lads. I can feel it.

We're ALL going to make it

>years starts off pissing rain
ah yes

Hopefully Ireland will go right wing this year.

Keeps the place Green lad.

I'm an irishman why is my flag on here british :'(

COMFY

Awae back tae reddit with yae

hopefully fucking not

Happy New Years to all you fucking knackers. This general, despite how shit it is, is one of my favourite things on this website and I love you all (except Swiss Yank) (no homo)

Would have never thought going into this year Trump or Brexit would happen. Anything's possible.

I don't think Ireland would have the support for a right-wing movement to move into government desu

nah lad, you're going communist

The tide is turning.
Ireland's location has been in her favour for once..
I wonder how Cologne is doing this year.

Should have added before Brexit and Trump there were always strong signs that either could happen, I don't really see a strong right wing movement in Ireland

As long as it gets popular enough to put pressure on FF/FG to implement some right wing views I'll be happy

I'm a disappointment to my parents, friends and relatives.

Hopefully I die in my sleep tonight

>I wonder how Cologne is doing this year.
Under uber-protection so the Right doesn't get another propaganda victory.

It's been mental watching European police forces become incredible at defusing terrorist plots purely so migrants don't get a bad rep

broke my personal record for most years lived without killing myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnQMCWtTR0

Probably not, FF just try to appeal to everyone, they won't be more right wing, and FG if anything will try appeal more to the socially left economic centre right vote, and the two of them will bow down to the EU anyway.

Shit happened and the media didn't report it anyway.
I read a Germ grill was pregnant from last years 'shindigs' kept under wraps ofc.

any northern irish faggots here wanna circlejerk to pictures of arlene foster

so its 2017 in ireland now?
sound

My internet is killing me.

don't get it

Perhaps you should call the gardaí, they might help you lock it up.

RTE's band is rubbish.

>only new years terrorist attack is in Istanbul
Yawn

unless you go on Sup Forums you probably won't

This, generic garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=O65dCPNOnxc

>Muzzies attacking themselves
What's there to be alarmed about?

Úrbhliain faoi mhaise dhuit a chara bhreatnach.

>Hopefully Ireland will go right wing this year.
Ireland has never had a left wing government. I'm praying are gerry will break the mould

and fill the country with nogs

fight back

CUT MY LAND INTO PIECES WE'RE STILL 6 COUNTIES SHORT

And now on RTE1
A film starring Mathew 'but in my country we drive on that side' Broderick.

He won't get into government, while he's there the media will still attack Sinn Fein, when he goes Sinn Fein will just become FF Mk. 2 or Labour's permanent replacement.

Unlikely anyway

Good night lads

Here's to another year wasted on shitposting

>and fill the country with nogs
This baffles and enrages the west-brit

>McGrath was born in Ealing, London to an Irish mother and a Nigerian father. His father disappeared soon after his conception

Here's to /Galwaygf2017/

kek

Worth it for the flood of hun tears

tell me about galway girls

yeah they'll sure be sore when he makes Ireland look like a shitty London district with half the population

I'm back from New Year's with the parents lads. RTÉ was less shit than usual but still shit. Sky didn't bother switching to Edinburgh until after London was finished, and even then the camera quality was shit. The BBC was atrocious, just some fucking concert.