When you're feeling low, what keeps you from killing yourself?

When you're feeling low, what keeps you from killing yourself?

the fact that nothing that has happened has been worth killing myself over.

tell us what amazing tragedy has ruined your life to the point where it'd no longer be worth living?

Fear of death.

I can only dream of this...

Heroin

well OP, i tried. seems you made the thread then just walked away.

When you die, life goes on and you're forgotten eventually. Everyone you love moves on eventually.

Also, if you're doing anything in your life at all that is intended to make your future better, you have to believe that you will eventually real the rewards of those efforts, whether it be money, your body, freedom, etc.

Don't kill yourself user. It absolutely does you no good. A better alternative is leaving everything you know to live a simpler life in a new place. Just go somewhere to be forgotten rather than actually kill yourself.

A cunty thing to do regarding the people close to me.

The knowledge that I am deathless. I cannot sleep until the One has returned to its master.

This... and the thought of eternal nothingness terrifies me...

killing others

Soon you and everyone you know will be dead. Stop taking life seriously and try to have some fun/bond with people. Embrace the madness/absurdity of it all. Take lots of Lucy it always helps!

still here fucklord, nice pictures though
yeah, I have given a lot of thought about leaving everything behind for something new. No one here seems to care one way or another for me, so it'd be better to just move on.

Recognizing that I'm feeling low. It's like when you have the flu and everything tastes weird. Is it because it is weird, or because your taste senses are off? Same can be applied to suicidal thoughts. Or life in general really. Never make a big decision on your weakest moment. Leave that to your strong self once he comes back again. He always does.

The fact that I haven't found the dildo yet.

Eager for a third loss are we?

The most inspirational and true thing I've read about suicide and I read it on fucking Sup Forums

Nothing keeps me from killing myself. I'm all ready dead inside...

Eh, I just don't see the point.

Life might suck but just being filthy and wasting day after day on Sup Forums isn't all that bad after all. Sure could be much worse.

Notice how I can't spell? That due to the death inside...

That's true. This place has given me a lot of good laughs since I've been here. It's a really fucked-up and weird sort of comfort