Is he the best artist to come out of this decade

Is he the best artist to come out of this decade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlGgLoY3hQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hasn't made a good album since Song Cycle

kek he does look like him

Will's a cute and he tries his best. Stop bullying just because he's a bit strange and unusual. He needs love like anybody else does ;__;

Why do people treat this sudointellectual like he's the second coming of Christ?

not the best, but he has a lot of potential. definitely one of the best indie acts to surface lately. he has great songwriting skills, his longer songs are some of my favorite.

i know this is a meme thread cause Sup Forums can't have a civil discussion about CSH

but i love how he makes 10 min+ songs sound like 4 nice songs meshed together

Hey Will. How you doing man?

>white boi emo lyrics
>derivative power pop melodies that go on for way too long
>gay furfag
Absolutely not

>sudointellectual
Is this a meme I'm not aware of?

dude 90s fuzz rock lmao

No, that's MC Ride

It's a forced meme. I'm almost 100% certain all of those kinds of posts are by the same person.

I think the 12 min songs are indeed 4 songs mashed up with nice transitions, I agree with you, those are my favorites of him too

this is only true for Twin Fantasy and the newest set of songs, Souls, Space Cadet and Boxing Day feel really coherent and streamlined imo. These songs are great if you haven't heard them.

i unironically thik he might be
>inb4 hi will

If Brave Little Abacus didn't break up then I would say them.

But CSH hasn't been good since they were signed.
>inb4 teens of denial
They went in a completely different direction in comparison to the albums they released even a year earlier. I'm convinced a producer swayed them to a more rock sound.

no i am

Is he the biggest sellout to come out of this decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlGgLoY3hQ

Unironically yes, but I'm worried about his new direction.

>The album had a different sound from the previous album

wtf i hate car seat headrest now

More like

>the album had a different sound from the previous 5 albums
wtf i hate trolly chair cranium rest now

you better shut your fucking mouth ok?

lmao

don't be.

he started writing HTLT after TOD and HTLT is great he said it's basically b sides

nah the ballad of the costa concordia is great and reminds me exactly of his old longer song with better production and a slight power pop vibe

Their first release is from like 2008 I think. Even the first album was released in 2009.

I think of them very highly as well though.

na man

No, this one is.

>Fy hib flufing vut gestions
>Fy neeb slanswers, bloz woob filb gee urp
>Fy clow wib I’b bleezing glatered koo!
>Fy clow wib I’b bleezing glatered koo!
>Fy wilb nert jettle tor da lerbest bomin dekantaflator!

>Sul mib flend, weeb jen wibling tor ku
>tor a leeb fline
>Fe hab gleason ta jacleve tat yoo flibble siz
>blust klike gars
>Dib ku eber gib ta fleebling ku fer blust a
>fibble gliffrent
>Zell bleers gar wib flage, yev fibbly
>blound a flome

>Jub fleeple gib jub gerzop
>Gib a lob, bleet a flapple, jit’ll flerk sitelf glout
>Git’s a flase
>Git’s blemistry
>Git’s tor flone balt
>Zell flon’t gissen ta blus
>Zer blust fweeple koo

what did he mean by this?

I have a slight feeling his next album is going to be his magnum opus and blow everyone away

was at his show in seattle last night, he's a lot of fun on stage.

i hope
i'm all for people dropping projects that btfo everyone doubting them (like Childish Gambiono is about to do)

Did he finally come out?

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o

he's just such a good lyricist

get your disgusting rat waifu out of this thread

hi will
i love you :3

Literally definitely

underrated post

Teens of Denial is so boring. I love CSH, and have for years at this point, but I decided to not go to the Washington show last night because, looking at this tours' set-lists, all they play is boring af ToD songs and two from Teens of Style. The album is good, but it is just nothing compared to his previous albums imo; so much more interesting songs and even better jams in his previous 11 releases that, I'm sure for some reason relating to him building his new popularity (I can respect to a point) as pop indie darling, they do not touch live a tall.

Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay and gay. I'm pissed about my darling Will being a literal sell-out and forcing me into the "I liked/knew about them before they were cool" archetype music hipster. I would have loved to hear America (Never Been) but it just wasn't it worth sitting through any Strokes sounding ToD songs...
im piss!!

his music is actually so boring and he's a shit person so fuck what's to like?

how is he a shit person?

for selling out?

>gay furry
do i have to explain

i've barely visited Sup Forums at all in the past 6 months or so and i'm only just realising why... any community that values a person like this who produces work like he does is just so far removed from who i am that it's evident i was wasting my time here

but how much time have i lost? i can never get it back, and now i know all this stuff i can never unlearn. it's too late

okay so you have no actual reason, cool.
>Sup Forums is one person

Big fan, loved Will for quite some time but he seems like a solipsistic, pretentious dick-head from his online interactions. See reddit AMA, his lame What's In Your Bag, some other interviews. This is all a surface read, but that's all I got to go off of.

>muda muda muda muda muda

that's understandable he does come off as pretentious and narcissistic to me too

Ah, I forgot entirely about that little info. Thanks user

I don't think there's much a problem with being pretentious, really. People shouldn't be scared to not be pretentious, but all the other narcissistic qualities of Will do not pair well with his ambitions to form a likable persona is all. I love his music. He is clearly very talented.

shouldn't be scared to be pretentious*

hmmm that's an interesting way to think about it.

i do not think his narcissism and rise to fame will mix well. i wouldn't be surprised if his next album is even more self centered self loathing than TOD

Well, like points out, this really isn't his "newest" direction. HTLT is personally one of my favorite things he's done so I am hopeful, if even a momentarily disenfranchised with his new stardom.

hahah that was actually me that mentioned that

i totally agree

whos this

Bill Chorizo

Tedy Andreas