Gonna hit the rack guys

Night

Night.

pictureforants.jpg

Thanks, fam :)

asks for straight fur, posts gay fur

/r/ing lactation, bats, or comics. Combinations of the three win bonus love

Nut to butt, hooyah

does anyone have a male human fucking a female furry that gets her pregnant I really need it for science on interracial studys. I will also suck your dick.

Story time
How to get away from police
>be me
>broke up with gf hour ago
>jokingly say I'm gonna burn her stuff
>post reaction on Sup Forums
>she talks to my other ex
>finds out I'm not joking
>threatens to call cops
>shit.jpeg
>come up with plan
>hide her stuff away from house
>delete and block her contact on everything
>claim I don't know her
>10/10 shitty plan
>posting in s/fur when hear car in driveway
>it's the police
>shit.jpeg again
>she wasn't kidding either
>talk with the cop
>claim she's a stalker
>show him phone and everything
>he believes me
>get off free
>fuck_the_police.mp3
Poorly green texted b/c never green texted b4
Inb4 newfag

Anyone have more purple?

Night folks.

Only purp I got is dis kush

My SO is a grill, and a furfaggette.

speaking of which about to post my stupid long story for neocount. If any of you don't want to hear how me and my SO met I can just email him.

Goodnight user

Kill yourself.

Eh, I wouldn't mind hearing it.

I'm genuinely attempting this but my doc says you can't OD on OG

I fucking love this site. You guys rock, thank you

can you guys help this fgot? Im from the last thread still searching for that furry img Bunny female pink fur, short ears, spreading with anal leads on the pussy, center shot, probably from clubstripes :(

Happy birthday then! Low quality bleach for low quality faggots such as yourself.

1/11

I like you.

2/11

well shit don't know what's up with the size there
3/11

Lemme see if I got that...

Its a good thing I had Clorox switch to an all semen recipe~

4/11

5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

Merry Christmas then.

you sir have my gratitude if you're willing to help

Stupid long blog post time.

I was out in town at a local coffee place talking with a friend when she sat near us. She was a stranger to me but Jay (my superbro) knew her. We got introduced to one another and talked about a bunch of random shit while enjoying some coffee and talking about each other's interests. We exchanged phone numbers and promised to try to hang out more. That day nothing happened.

We hung out on an off for a few weeks until I learned she had a boyfriend. Avoided her a bit, but still hung out a bit. Met up with her at a local sports event and we hung out. I may have gotten a bit toasty, and asked her about her BF. learned he was a long range lover. Let that sit like that for a while.

Eventually over time we got closer and closer by no effort of my own. It all really peaked when I was walking her home from a local festival in the winter that got snowed out. Let her wear my jacket on the way back, and she bitched about how I needed it more. I informed her that I can handle myself just fine, thanks to hunting most of my life. She made a pun about me tracking her pretty well, and something a bit more flirty, before catching herself. Things were awkward after that, but she said we should hang out more often.

Over many dates that we didn't call dates she opened up about her insomnia, how depressed she was, and her (then) current relationship. She had moved to Texas from Arizona after being in a relationship for two years with a cali guy who moved to phoenix. The relationship had a nice start, but she eventually realized they weren't really more than good friends.

1/2 because I had to shorten this fucker to not be 4 posts.

Bless you anons, comics get me harder than diamonds

9/11

10/11

After a month of us these dates she told me she was considering breaking up. Apparently they actually hadn't directly talked more than a weekly "hi how are you" in months. On top of that he never called her, and she felt the relationship was dead. She was in a real funk, and seemed to be getting worse by the day. After she tried to deflect the idea multiple times I finally convinced her to leave him and see if we could work out.

She was still sad, but agreed and we started to actually date. I slowly pulled her out of the gutter by showing her how beautiful she was, and being as brutally honest as I could. It took a lot of effort, but I managed to slowly fix her poor self image. I managed to push my unrelenting will to not give up onto her. It took longer to work her out of her depressive state, but time and strong support eventually seems to have fixed her.

She has been clingy since we became a thing, and spends a lot of her time near me. I introduced her to furries, and she decided her "fluffy persona" was a fox due to how cute and innocent they seemed. 4+ years later and we're all but married. And we're only holding back on that because we're planning a massive trip after a small wedding.

11/11

the proof is a bit old, but this was more or less for mew before he stopped visiting us for the moment.

That's a very sweet and touching story, it was definitely meant to be. I'm happy for you. And thank you for sharing.

Whatever happened to him anyway? I was really wondering that. He seemed to have stopped coming right when I left for a while.