Hi

Hi,
I'm now in Honymoon with my Wife. Now she will fuck all the time with no condom and no Birdcontrol. She fuck my Dick so hard that i explose evry Time. Ad the moment she has fi ish her period and when i cum now in her god be pregnant. I dont now if im ready for to be a dad. What i sol do now. Let her fuck my all the time and in 9 months im a dady or use a condom and make ber angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video17206197/she_won_t_let_him_pull_out_-_forced_to_creampie_hd
youtube.com/watch?v=YkfU1JqmkHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn english and use a condom fag

I hope for the sake of your future kid that there's a language you speak better than English

>birdcontrol

Sounds like you need to call pest control holmes. Also, this is b8

>birdcontrol

Birdcontrol

Sorry for my bad English is´t late now.

Saved

I'm now in Honeymoon with my Wife. Now she will fuck my all the time with no condom and she is no more on the pill. She fuck my Dick so hard that my dick explodes every Time. Add the moment she has finish her period and when I cum now in her she god pregnant. I don’t now if I’m ready for to be a dad. What I sol do now. Let her fuck my all the time and in 9 months I’m a daddy or use a condom and make her angry?

Better now?

>birdcontrol

>she god pregnant

Please guy´s what should i do?
Let fuck my. She fuck at the moment very good and hard. Let my do things that i never have don bevore and i have do finish in her pussy. Or be serius and don´t let my fuck and use only condom or bull out my dick

>>Go raw
>>Pullout and jizz duh...
>>Make it habit til yall have "the Talk"

>this thread
>my sides

How about you go back to where you found that cancer.

/thread

get a vasectomy.

get a vasectomy.

get a vasectomy.

i mean, you will have to wait like a month to make sure it worked, so in the meantime, use condoms after your bird heals.

if she is pregnant, then it's already too late.

I'm Pro-Life: once that baby shows up, your life is over.

My wife forgot to take her birth control for a week so now we have to wait until ragtime to start it again.

However she's keeping me happy with great head. Just got done sitting on top of her and mouthfucking then she finished me kneeling over me while I felt her pillowy soft tits.

Only topper would've been if she swallowed but we've tried that with not great results.

Both of us hate sex with a condom so I would rather get blown for a few weeks until she can start pill again. Her head is nice and detailed with deep throating and ball massage.

Add the moment she fuck my about 2-3 Times at the Day. Yesterday she have fucked my so Bad that I cum twice in her. And I now that when I take a condom she will remove while she fuck my or she don´t let my pull out my dick. Like that xvideos.com/video17206197/she_won_t_let_him_pull_out_-_forced_to_creampie_hd
It´s not that i don´t want do have childern bud i don´t now if i´m ready?

>wait until ragtime
youtube.com/watch?v=YkfU1JqmkHM

show pics of your wife

you can tell her to fuck off. you CAN tell her you don't want kids ever.

Do it.

Don't be like me.

Right now, my kids are in the other room playing some loud obnoxious game. I'm stuck in here, chatting on a fucking message board. What would i rather be doing? it doesn't matter what i'd rather be doing. I'm a parent now. My life is about waiting for everyone else to go to bed so that i can do whatever it is i want to do, but very quietly so i don't wake them up.

Don't have kids, because it's bad for the planet.

But most importantly, tell your wife you don't want kids, because having kids will ruin your marriage, ruin your finances, and ruin both your lives for at least 35 years.

Later i have do go now... I will re open a Post Later...

I now bud i will by a daddy bud i don´t now if im ready...