Was away from home for 4 days, got home, saw this on my cat's leg. Any one know what the fuck it is...

Was away from home for 4 days, got home, saw this on my cat's leg. Any one know what the fuck it is? I have no money for a vet and this cat is like my only friend in the world.

Inb4 loser
inb4 cat aids
inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHAJuNtd20A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, i think it just popped. This gonna make me puke.

Cat been outside? Looks like a bite. S/he has been kicking the area and getting the fur off. Keep an eye on it. If it swells, see if you can lance and drain it. Otherwise it will probably be fine.

Licking not kicking

>I have no money for a vet and this cat is like my only friend in the world.
Make money, sell something, etc...

Thanks, someone was watching him and they said he was outside all last night. Drainage is good then, right?

What you bin on some Coke and hooker party for four days but can't take care of your best friend. Sweet friend

It's not like I was doing blow and fucking bitches. Had to go visit my father for a few days over the holiday. Roommate was also there to keep him fed and watered.

blame roommate. take cat to vet from his $$

Roommates a junkie. Make him like the cat better

He probably got in a fight with another cat. Its probably a bite from the other cat. Drainage is usually good. We have always tried to keep our cat's wounds like that drained to help prevent infection. He will take care of it himself for the most part. Keep him inside for a few days of you can.

I think now is the time to do some blow and fuck some bitches. O ya let the cat watch mite be his last couple days to live

pls make kitty recover

Be sure to keep him inside like prev post said and keep an eye on him. If it gets worse/swells you'll have to see a vet.

Fuck no more Coke and hooker jokes cat will be fine seen worse it will take care of him self. Keep in the house for a week.

>because its this easy

that's an abscess
he will need antibiotics
expect to spend around 200 at the vet, you will need to take him to a vet

If you show a pic with time stamp, I'll give you some PayPal shackles to go to the vet.

I'm a poorfag too, so not a ton to give.

So, what are you willing to give up so your only friend in the world can see a vet?

my cat had a bump like that once when i was a kid, we poked a hole in it and it oozed pink slime. cat was fine afterwards

Here you go mate, this means the world to me. The only "fun money" I have actually goes towards gas to get to and from work and cat food.
Paypal is [email protected]

Could OP really not be able to take an upside down picture or flip the paper 180?

>Pick something
>Sell it.

I am not that poster but it's a pretty fuckin easy gig. Sell your furniture, sell some carpet or some shit you have layin around. If the cat meant that much to you, you could always take a dick from a rando on craiglist. Don't be a pussy, that cat don't mean shit to you if you're not even willing to humiliate yourself to make sure it stays alive and healthy.

On mobile, didn't notice until pic uploaded. My apologies for making life a little harder for you.

>buy scalpel, antibiotic cream
>give kitty .25-.5mg Xanax or a small dose of Benadryl
>lance growth with scalpel
>drain excess puss
>antibiotics
Hardest part will be keeping kitty from licking the wound. My dog has the exact thing on the back of his neck, this is what I did and it healed no problem. No idea what caused it but he's all good now.

You sure you set it up correctly?

It's declining me

all the peoples donating to save this fucking cat brings back good memories. Sup Forums is not dead not yet

setup a gofundme first. i've seen girls get 500 for a vegas trip. a cat who needs medical attn will certainly pull some strings...

i believe most vets offer a payment plan. it doesnt seem too crazy so i dont think youll end up spending more than $300 depending where you live. it might just be drainage and pills. good luck user

Here's how to keep kitty immobile:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHAJuNtd20A

Note that its a vet fag so this isn't a troll

agreed. setup a gofundme and report back asap. i'll donate to that

Calling PayPal, I think it's actually on my end. These fucking Indians can't manage a company to save themselves from their own shitty country.

Fuck PayPal actually, just do GoFundMe

>be OP
>burn cat with cigarette
>get Sup Forums to give him money for more cigarettes

I don't know how to tell this but your cat is going to die.

The vet my mom works at used to accept trades instead of money if someone can't pay, it's where I got my first ps1 and N64

bump for interest

sent you something, it says you need to accept

Sent you a bit -