Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9ZEbyDee8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you dont need a ar15 for self defense? and how the fuck is a rifle going to protect your country if they are just going to bomb your dumbass

why didn't we win vietnam in like a day then?

or the two years the allies bombed berlin before it fell from infantry invasion

>implying

I'm fine with what I got.

Cause I'm from Canada and that's a restricted weapon.....ffffuuuuuuuuuu

Because a double barrel is cheaper and packs a bigger punch.

Because bombs don't kill every one and when Isis comes knocking on my door Imma put them 556 round in there ass and send all sand niggers to hell

Because m1 garand, and colt 45 now get off my lawn.

I know its novelty, but those are cool.

> implying any kind of gun begets more protection than risk
> implying there is any reason to own guns besides liking guns

sometimes i kinda wanna die... also idc about my family or country

what risk? you mean children?
find the mistake

The only reason you don't think I own one is because there's no reason for you to know that I do.

>Here we go........

Eurofag go be gay, and brainwashed elsewhere

I have an FAL for that

From time to time, we all get sad

Can't wait til you get drunk and blow your brains out, becoming yet another statistic

FAL, G3, M14, AR10 all better choices

Because I like my FN-FAL

im from canada too, fuck guns, see what happens when you have guns as much as the states, i dont want that shit up here

because all we had was ar15 :^)

> that butthurt when you know I'm right

Calm down, cupcake. I am not against guns. I fucking love guns. I'm just not a deluded faggot like you to believe that a gun is gonna provide meaningful protection from criminals or the government.

cause I'm not a faggot like OP

because i'd rather be murdered than become a murderer

Kys faggot

Overrated expensive shit. I prefer shotguns.

Betamax

When it comes es down to it us in rural areas guns will be the only thing the government brings. They don't have the logistics to bring more than that from controlling major cities and international affairs. Plus we make up the National guard / police in our area so are we going to fight ourselves?

>I'm just not a deluded faggot like you to believe that a gun is gonna provide meaningful protection from criminals or the government.

>historically inaccurate
>statistically inaccurate

wew lad, pretty sure you are a faggot

Sounds like faggot to me

checked

DOOOOOOOOOOOD

because they are shitty guns that were designed to be "non-lethal".

nah i'll wait until death takes me itself. thanks for the advice tho. have a nice night friend :)

Dammit

CHECKED

The US wouldn't have the stones in this libtard era to pull of what they did in the RR massacre. They won't fight back even.

Guns confirmed for the best tool known to man.

boring sextuplets

holy shit

resounding wisdom from sextupleman

I came here to chek em

I'm not against them either. Your post was just retarded bait.

>222222
FUCK
>222222

Checked!

Is that sexts?

Witnessed

Sexts confirmed, you is a faggot

witnessed

Its quads dude

> historically
Yeah it worked against the government once. When they had muskets like we did. But the government has srones and military equipment. The only reason fucks like you haven't been erased from existence is cos it is extremely uncouth for a government to attack their own people. North Korea doesn't even do that shit.

> statistically
All of that is biased bullshit. You can't believe everything the media tells you, schmoopsiekins.

Your numbers are gay

Sexts of anal cruxification.

Wasted

Once in a fucking lifetime. You are a legend

-in my country people respect each other : family protected
-our doors are not made from cardboard : home protected
-we have an army to protect the country
therefore no need to play rambo

SEXTUPS

Now I've seen it all.
I can die.
Thank you.

I'm a poorfag, a Britfag and underage.

> implying the government would attack it's own people unprovoked

Good. Now beat pic related.

What a waste.

From some gun nut redneck hick that thinks one video where a gun actually helped means anything.

What a waste of oxygen I hope you get cancer and die a painful death like you deserve.

So that user is basically gay now

>Yeah it worked against the government once

really not too knowledgeable when it comes to world history, eh?

>All of that is biased bullshit. You can't believe everything the media tells you, schmoopsiekins.

so i should believe your anecdotes and assumptions instead of federal crime stats?

The sexts were right, you are a massive faggot

HOLY SHIT CHECKED

Only true words spoken by get posts in this thread

fuuck

Shut the fuck up. Little bitch ass faggot.

Yeah, never heard of that happening...

shit nigga

This is now a GET thread

CHECK EM

I'll bet you get invited to a lot of fun parties.

It's not though. It's fucking true. So many people off themselves with guns. So many kids shoot other kids fucking around with unprotected guns. Guns locked in a safe provide you no fucking protection in the event of a break in.

That's why liking guns is the only non retarded reason to own a gun. And so long as the 2nd amendment doesn't get repealed, it's the only reason we need. Not this 'protection' bullshit reasoning.

Damn. And I thought my post was gay.

Oh, the colorful IDs... How I miss them. A time when samefagging was dead.

nah you're just gay. common mistake

693 million Sup Forums posts
Sexts is 100,000
6932 sexts on Sup Forums in like 16 years
16 years is 6000 days

First point, shit gun.

Second point, anything above a handgun is pointless unless you are a crakpot or drug dealer worried about a fully loaded SWAT team breaking down your door, in which case you shouldn't have access to firearms in the first place.

Long guns should be breach or bolt action for hunting because if you need more than two shots to bring down a buck, you need more time on the range.

For defense of your country, join the military if you want to play with the big shiny toys.

If you want to overthrow the government see point two. Also, your AR-15 won't stop a drone strike on your bunker or a SEAL team sniper from picking you off.

The only reason you have for owning an assault rifle is so you can feel like a badass at your NRA meeting. Goddamn fuckwits like you are making responsible gun owners look like fucking assholes and increasing the likelihood of future domestic terrorism or overregulation by diehard liberals. Fuck your AR-15, I just want a 9mm and a couple of nice rifles for hunting, and that's all I'll ever realistically need.

>I'm just not a deluded faggot like you to believe that a gun is gonna provide meaningful protection from criminals
youtu.be/q9ZEbyDee8A
How would they not help against criminals?

being a beta feels good

kill yourself

let me put it this way- the government will NEVER, ever, ever, ever bomb its own citizens. If it ever came to the point that military personnel were instructed to bomb US citizens inside its own borders, Washington would be stormed by a bunch of gun-wielding patriots. even if that didn't happen, you have the moral dilemma that must be faced by the pilot of each bomber, knowing that they are being instructed to kill americans on our own soil.

Double trips
Words of wisdom

> world history
I'm talking about USA, the only fucking country that matters now, so fuck off.

> blablabla *wet shit noises*
Then use your anecdotes. How many times has the government personally come after your guns? How many times have you been in a situation where a 'good guy with a gun' stopped a crime?

Alternatively, how many people have you heard of, in your own fucking toen who have an heroed with a gun?

I predict: 0, 0, more than 0

You don't know which post was mine, faggot.

Sup Forums isn't all of Sup Forums faggot

Dubs

Because they should be illegal. It is time to repeal the second amendment. Please form a anti-gun militia in your home town. Ask me how!

because you don't need a fucking AR-15 to defend yourself. A shot gun will do just fine. If you want to defend your country join the military, where they will provide you with your weapons. The only thing owning an AR-15 does is shout "I am a paranoid redneck with a tiny penis".

> implying the US government is anything like the corrupt governments that did attack their own people.