'Murican history skills

'Murican history skills.

You don't have a Chinese flag. We funneled them a lot of money and fighter pilots before Pearl Harbor.

>Britain not half dead and begging for US help

They almost were accurate.

>muh pearl harbor
>let's throw a nuclear bomb to civilians
>heroes

>not knowing that not dropping a nuke would have prolonged the war by years, therefore killing more people..

C'mon buddy...think abit before you take the cock out of your mouth.

War changes.

well said

if anyone really thinks this is what liberal public school system teaches then you would be really wrong, they teach us that the USA sneaks in at the end and helps a little. stop trying to think your edgy and hipster and different you skateboard riding twot

eh, how americans view WW2 isnt that bad when you consider how bad they seem to misremember WW1. WW2 was won in a big part thanks to them, WW1 was literally them showing up at the last minute, accomplishing very little, and taking all the credit.

*claps*

that was just the US flexing its teenage dick to the world

All it takes is one obscene display of power and lack of empathy to pave the path to an empire built on fear.
Your complaining about bombing civilians and your tired old 'muh ___' jab at one of the world's leading superpowers just makes you look like a liberal SJW. Either cite your reasons with factual and reasonable evidence or don't pick a side at all.

Implying the Japanese hadn't already tried to surrender and the US said 'lul nope', dropped the nukes and accepted their surrender the next day. We did it because we wanted to not because we had to

But the US brought an end to WW2..did it not?

i would say russia really brought an end to ww2

the fuck you say?

Too late...maybe they should have though about that b4 they attacked us for no reason?

We also dropped flyers warning civilians that the bombs were coming (in their language), explaining the reason that the bombs were being dropped, and telling them to vacate.

And? Is somebody supposed to care?

War never changes, newfag

You serious?

On the western froNT, yes. But what about japan?

the Japanese were wining in most of the fights with the u.s and never would have stopped

>no reason

lol xD japawanese so random

>memes

This is true though.

Yeah, Google that shit, man. The translation of it was really... almost like a disappointed parent explaining tough love. I feel like there's a word for it, but I lack the vocabulary. I'm sorry.

You made me laugh you JERK

OK so we gave aid to China? Big shit?

They were the military industrial cities and the US begged the citizens to evacuate beforehand

i don't think japan was all that pivotal in ww2 to be honest. i mean they dragged the us into the fight. however its possible that US would have gotten involved regardless

I will, thanks for teaching me, teacher.

Unsure where you get this perspective, US involvement in WWI is not overly emphasized when being taught in school; WW2 definitely though.

Don't start a fight you can't win faggot

most didn't evacuate thinking it was a joke because they didn't know how powerful the nukes were

They teach WW1 in your school? Mine didn't.

We did show up really late in ww1, we had an isolationist policy back in ww1.

apart from the prolonged effects of radiation the US did a shit ton more damage and killed more people in just normal bombings.
Some people argue that it was actually the Soviets declaration of war on Japan that prompted Japan to surrender. Seriously look up how much damage Japan took in US bombings not including the Atom bombs. They didn't give two shits about getting bombed. they did care about ending up in a Soviet Gulag though.

Stalin emptied his prisons and conscripted them. We supplied them almost 100%. Win/Win until oh shit iron curtain.

Possible yes. Likely, eh. Maybe, maybe not

TO THE JAPANESE PEOPLE:
America asks that you take immediate heed of what we say on this leaflet.

We are in possession of the most destructive explosive ever devised by man. A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2000 of our giant B-29s can carry on a single mission. This awful fact is one for you to ponder and we solemnly assure you it is grimly accurate.

We have just begun to use this weapon against your homeland. If you still have any doubt, make inquiry as to what happened to Hiroshima when just one atomic bomb fell on that city.

Before using this bomb to destroy every resource of the military by which they are prolonging this useless war, we ask that you now petition the Emperor to end the war. Our president has outlined for you the thirteen consequences of an honorable surrender. We urge that you accept these consequences and begin the work of building a new, better and peace-loving Japan.

You should take steps now to cease military resistance. Otherwise, we shall resolutely employ this bomb and all our other superior weapons to promptly and forcefully end the war.

EVACUATE YOUR CITIES.

same we have holocaust study's as an elective though never took it

Fix it.

ATTENTION JAPANESE PEOPLE. EVACUATE YOUR CITIES.
Because your military leaders have rejected the thirteen part surrender declaration, two momentous events have occurred in the last few days.

The Soviet Union, because of this rejection on the part of the military has notified your Ambassador Sato that it has declared war on your nation. Thus, all powerful countries of the world are now at war with you.

Also, because of your leaders' refusal to accept the surrender declaration that would enable Japan to honorably end this useless war, we have employed our atomic bomb.

A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2000 of our giant B-29s could have carried on a single mission. Radio Tokyo has told you that with the first use of this weapon of total destruction, Hiroshima was virtually destroyed.

Before we use this bomb again and again to destroy every resource of the military by which they are prolonging this useless war, petition the emperor now to end the war. Our president has outlined for you the thirteen consequences of an honorable surrender. We urge that you accept these consequences and begin the work of building a new, better, and peace-loving Japan.

Act at once or we shall resolutely employ this bomb and all our other superior weapons to promptly and forcefully end the war.

EVACUATE YOUR CITIES.

boys we have a synth!

the good old days of minding our own business.

why are there 4000 ussrs and not one big one

Yup. We had a nice "I don't fuck with you, you don't fuck with me attitude back then."

>germany is forced to pay ridiculous amounts of money to the allies instead of rebuilding itself and france
>germany says screw you and takes back territory it had before everyone starts fucking with it
>jews take advantage of the situation
>thrown into work camps and gassed
>big american and little russian dinosaurs comes stomping in to help the jews
>mfw not even 100 years later you're all owned by jews
>mfw my people are the evil ones who screwed up
Lol

The vast majority of us are just here to meme and shitpost. This isn't a great place to ask for citations, bro.

because russia basically just shoved its lower class into a meat grinder because they fucking suck asshole otherwise

Possibly, but that wasn't a guaranteed end to war. The nuke was.

USSR literally just had too many men.

Not denying that, the point of contention is that the previous poster believes the US typically takes credit for WW1 - my point was that we're not even taught much about it. Reading comprehension, user.

Uh huh. Tyrannosaurus went extinct hundreds of years before WWII.

They shot their own soldiers for retreats.

I was taught alot about it. I had a good school though...

In US history, sure, but like I said it was barely covered unlike WW2. Think that was Sophomore history class in HS around the late 90s.

God damn. I have a hard on.

Or a bad school, depending how useful it was to be taught so much about WW1.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

Be careful. Your cucked, anti-any-sort-of-pride country makes the Swastika illegal. You dont want the police arresting you for having anything to do with something that gave the Germans hope and pride in themselves.

Now all the turks and syrians get to rape your Merkel and shit in your streets.

"On March 10, 1945, U.S. B-29 bombers flew over Tokyo in the dead of night, dumping massive payloads of cluster bombs equipped with a then-recent invention: napalm. A fifth of Tokyo was left a vast smoldering expanse of charred bodies and rubble.

Today, a modest floral monument in a downtown park honors the spirits of the 105,400 confirmed dead, many interred in common graves."

That's just one of the other bombing runs done months before any atomic weapons being used. I'm not saying atomic weapons didn't have an impact, but it just seems like Japan could care less about being bombed into the stone age.

we had this same thread yesterday

What an amazingly unoriginal canned response, learn that from your "good school"?

*how Americans think WW2 was

Us Aussies know Russia kicked ass by throwing bodies at them

Not to scale. The American T Rex should have a huge dangling dong.

Oh good, didn't realize it was Imaginary History Month.

Derp, dropping the Nuclear bomb was just a wink too Stalin

Hey Stalin, look what we got, you better chill now bra.

yup, russia was fucking retarded, if they tried to solo germany they would have run out of people to kill

Fucky you dirty red button nip monkey, Korea best Asian.

No. It's common fucking sense you autistic cock gobbler..I learn history so when retards like you decide you're allowed to speak, I can put your uneducated ass in your place.

ITT, Eurotrash bashing American education by bringing up what trolls bait them to believe we are taught.

It was the shock of that bomb that got them..before that, they had never seen a mushroom cloud before

And this.

Have you ever seen a mushroom tip dick?

I AM BIG CUMS

Do people really believe this is what happened, or am i getting baited?

Russian tactic= send out as many motherfuckers as you can and overpower the enemies by sheer number. And then shoot any Russian that tries to retreat... They legitimately got executed for retreating.

But germany tried to attack during the winter, no army in history has been able to invade Russia successfully in winter.

Kek

because it was actually a bunch of bloc armies under supreme command of commie leader

wow, those commie bastards had one shitty ass kill-death ratio

fuck off trump supporter

lol what do you think happened when it wasn't cold? they got fucked beyond belief, lol winter is the only thing they had going for them

whether the bombs were necessary is heavily debated among historians but literally no mainstream ones accept this narrative. it's on the level of believing that roosevelt knew Pearl Harbor would happen

Almost nobody really knew what an atomic bomb was at the time. There's a big difference between a normal raid and seeing a whole city wiped by ONE bomb.

They also had no idea how few atomic bombs we had... for all they knew, we could now party wipe their whole nation with these super weapons.

Other than America being awesome as hell, people view it this way because, while Russia had the huge kill count against the Nazis, it was with American studebaker trucks to transport everything they needed, not to mention almost every other resource under the Sun given the fact that their most agriculturally significant regions were under enemy occupation.

fuck off cuck faggot

Im not even gonna waste a bait meme on you

So hilariously off the mark in terms of comprehending the current situation, was your class called "Special" by any chance?

how did you put anyone in their place you said a line all war movies use

And the long german supply lines..the scorched earth policy that russians implemented during retreats robbing Germans of resources, the famine and diseases that Germans got..

holy shit this bait is great

This is the best you got? C'mon man, try harder.

so, luck? top kek its worse than i thought.

Because it's true?