Is god a creation of man? Or is man a creation of a God? What does Sup Forums think?

Is god a creation of man? Or is man a creation of a God? What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude this bait is really shit.

Thanks user

gr8 b8 m8 god is well documented to be a creation of man why else would there be so much fanfiction of him?

watch the movie "Holy Mountain"

God is a human invention because the humans are so stupid that they need to believe in stupid things like god

You're doing this bait wrong. You're supposed to blatantly take the side of theists against atheists in an extremely ridiculous fashion. I'm sure you'll still get some bites though.

I've seen it. JODOROSKY is a badass

2nd time in an hour with the same old bullshit.

That's pretty normal

Man can't really create anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Really? What about the shit he takes

If you, me and every person and thing in the cosmos were actually characters in some giant computer game, we would not necessarily know it. The idea that the universe is a simulation sounds more like the plot of “The Matrix,” but it is also a legitimate scientific hypothesis. Researchers pondered the controversial notion Tuesday at the annual Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate here at the American Museum of Natural History.
Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said. He noted the gap between human and chimpanzee intelligence, despite the fact that we share more than 98 percent of our DNA. Somewhere out there could be a being whose intelligence is that much greater than our own. “We would be drooling, blithering idiots in their presence,” he said. “If that’s the case, it is easy for me to imagine that everything in our lives is just a creation of some other entity for their entertainment.”

>God creates dinosaurs.
>God destroys dinosaurs.
>God creates Man.
>Man destroys God.
>Man creates dinosaurs.

>Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth.

Didn't create it just rearranged it.

First of course. No doubt about it

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

This is criminal. He is saying that there is not equal treatment in this case.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/688917116314120192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

(

Are you talking about the 3rd or 4th law of thermodynamics?

it's not scientific as it is not falsifiable.

second

neither. nothing exists.

Sorry, Christians.

I'm taking my fucking common sense.

Calm down there sparky!!!!!

common sense is meaningless; many scientific proofs go against it. Read a book!

If there are laws there must be a law giver.

And if there is a law giver, then there must be a lawyer to defend cases, right?

You are just making an assertion; it doesn't mean shit without evidence.

wow.

That's you argument? Semantics?

If I throw a rock straight up it's going to fall straight down. it's not going to hang in mid are for a min cut a left cut a right go twenty yards parallel to the earth and fall down is it? Is that enough evidence for you?

No it isn't? It depends where you throw it idiot.
That is, again, not evidence. it is you asserting things WITHOUT evidence. Your anecdotal experience does not prove anything.

That the Law of Gravity. It's not a "law" as in dont rape children is a law.it's a scientific fact

Reading comprehension, do you agve it faggot?
He's saying that in normal circumstances sanctions would be placed, but that's not what he's deciding, he's bot deciding whether to sanction her he's deciding whether to indict her.

Abd there's not enough evidence to support an indictment. in literaly the next paragraph or the oke before that one he lays out what it takes to get an indictment: it's gotta be willful or they've got to be acting treasonously

She didnt do anything on purpose, and so if he indicted her it'd set a precedent whereupon everyone she interacted with would need to be indicted as well.

I told you where i threw it. It doesn't matter what proofs I bring does it?

Get off science dick dude it ant answering any of the good questions. It has made life a lot more comfortable though.

the law of gravity doesn't just exist apropos of nothing
it exists due to the interactions of some particles and their relationship to other particles
it's not just some magic thing that happens, it's a phenomenon that arises from the nature of the universe

So an invisible spooky phenomenon huh? Come on dude.

it's not invisible, it's detectable, it just doesn't exist on the visible spectrum of human eyes

but it clearly exists

no you didn't. you said straight up. that is not a location you dolt.

Science is as much a belief system as any religion.

You literally see evidence of it every day

bullshit
science is a disbelief system
everything is on trial until proven and even then it's always possible to disprove old theories and refine them with new data

i think you like shitposting more than the average Australian

no it isn't. it doesn't require any faith. just math knowledge.

Like fire is magic
Right? It was magic until we understood it, now days it's commonplace knowledge.

So read some philosophy then. Science answers the question how, philosophy answers the question why

So an invisible force that acts on the physical.

???
i guess? why are you framing it like that

False equivalence fallacy user

I think it's odd how the concept of God can induce profound shifts in consciousness, but so can a spell of delerium.

Even the best most advanced scientific shit they got now like the hadron collider is just banging atoms together to see how far down they can get to see what the fuck reality is made of .

Sounds familiar don't it?

Not really couse we can describe this force, measure it etc.

His Dark Materials

Ant no god then? God is dead is that what you saying?