Post girls you know, others say what they would do to them. Continued from:

Post girls you know, others say what they would do to them. Continued from:
I'll kick it off with these sluts. One on the left just deleted her Facebook cos she got caught cheating. What would you do? rough shit encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

face/book.com/pao.arlene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name your fantasy

my cousin, huge slut

rip her dress down the middle and fondle her tits, then flip her over and fuck her from behind while shes still in the tatters of her clothes

oh god that left! do want to impregnate.... anymore of her from this or solos in general? loving her in dresses if possible?

sample? thats a let down... only the one T_T

What would you do to her?

I'd make them fuck each other in the ass with huge strapons. The one who was rougher could take the rest of the night off and watch while I beat the gentler friend raw with my belt all over her body, then came in her pussy and had her gangbanged by niggers.

What would you do to them

Drag her cheating ass outside and start pounding her cunt. Squeeze those delicious tits and cum deep inside her. Leave her chained public for people to enjoy.

Gonna repost my slut from the last thread

riing lefty to defile with jizz

Anyone know her?

play a friendly game of checkers with them tbh

Would love to face fuck her, get that lipstick all over my cock and her mascara running down her face, then fuck her tight pussy with her bent over the hood of the car for passers by to see

Rip her top off and throw her to the ground, start titfucking her on the beach, as im about to cum, I put it in her pussy and cum inside.

he first thing I would do as I fill her up is whisper in her ear that I can't wait to fill her up with my cum. I would enjoy seeing her struggle through her restrains as I start filling her up with my throbbing cock, watch her body slowly give up as I keep pounding her. Just before I cum I would put my hand on her neck, choking her so she can tighten her pussy nice and good to take every last drop of cum inside her.

Tie them bent over chairs and fuck one in the ass while you took the other, then swap. Same for pussies. The hole we agreed was the best would get stuffed with ice. We'd leave them there when we were done and see who found them and whether they untied them or fucked them again.

This girl?

Slam piggy tits. Enjoy.

Who wants this cum slut? Do your worst user

She looks dumb as hell. I would send her to bed with chocolate milk and cookies.

fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu more of her in glasses user or her in dresses? would crucify with cock.

Need to see a bit more. For now, ill rip the towel off

any chance a bigger version of this its thumbnail sized kind user? not good for fapping T_T

What would
You do to them

Rip off her dress and push her face into the ground as I pound her ass and fill her with cum

Cant just rip pics of facebook as easy but I'll do some digging if people want it. Keep the comments coming if you do.

Any Jocelyn fans?

its the hottie from the other thread any chance user found more of her with her hair down? this girl is gold would love impregnating her.

Lynch her. Bang him.

hike her dress up and spank her until shes red. then pull it off and finger her roughly until she's sopping before jamming my cock into her pussy while i choke her. cum inside her and make her walk around with it dripping out onto her leg all day

any chance of solos of the right grill? im in love user I lose... want toi shoot loads all over her juicy face.

Ill take tequila shots of her belly. Some with more exposed skin?

One more

She's very smart actually, real bright eager perfect career girl. Which would make degrading her even more fun. Sure you don't have a use for this body?

Buy her a bra

I want to fuck my cousin, I feel so bad about it

What would you do to her

my weak spot is blondes, any chance more of her like this?

God I want to impregnate her

Shame she didn't take this one in a sports bra

Anyone like? What do?

Post her feet

how is this

Anyone a fan of nerdy girls?

body shots? That's it?

I would take her top down and choke her while staring at her tits.

This bitch left me last week and is now wearing these slutty shorts with her new boyfriend. She never used them with me and we were together for 2 years.

face/book.com/pao.arlene If someone wants to see more of her pics

I would take her to a back room and tie her up. I'll expose her body in an arty way and make her part of the museum tour

digging for a couple.

Anyone got any comments?

MOAR

Sure, more?

love of my life here

What? As in she watched an anime or read a Manga and now she thinks she's a nerd?

i can fap to this user! is there more with her hair down?

anymore bodyshots like this? got the others from the last thread kind user....

I'm sure you guys can have fun with her

What would you do? Only ever been with me, best blowjob ever.

tie her to a bed and fuck her until she screams. Force my cock down her throat and come. Repeat several times, covering her in jizz

What would you do to her?

some with coworkers...

What would you do to her