How relevant is your country to the history of mankind?

How relevant is your country to the history of mankind?
Discuss

not so much apparently

How is Saudi Arabia and India relevant?

kek
I forgot about Greece.
They should be Blue.

Sweden's very irrelevant, but what is up with that map? Ethiopia is as relevant as Turkey? Greece is as relevant as New Zealand?!

Np,we still love you Cyprus!

>Russia not first tier relavent

Islam and Buddhism. Also the development of the numeral system.
Frankly they've been more relevant than Germany over the past 1000 years.

How come Greece and Poland are irrelevant?

Greece isn't relevant?

Ethiopia should be blue due to being the cradle of humanity

fixed your shitty map

>Kenya

huh?

no us=no yanks=no Sup Forums
no need to thank us

>>Kenya

Nice flag tho.

Ethiopia is relevant for Abyssinia and the pan-African colors and shiet.

Kenya is the cradle of humanity.

Also learn to fucking read. I said I forgot about Greece you island nigger.

How come USA is first tier relevant?
They haven't been relevent for a full of 100 years.

They should be Orange or something.

Russia is Darkblue and so is Spain.

thanks

Your flag is...original

American education...

>Damascus not being relevant
shit map desu

I meant the Kenyan flag, silly.

Not much. We contributed with music.
Entertainment in sports. Artur Avila got a Fields Medal so some knowledge too.

Unless I do like Americans and claim to be Portuguese just like they say they are italians or whatever, then we discovered this part of the new world lol.

>Yemen

oh

I still like your flag, tho

Every colonial power should objectively be blue

Invented coffee.

And that's why I have Britain, France, Spain, and Portugal.

Not the meme ones like the Netherlands and Belgium.

>Istanbul
>Anatolia

>Russia
>Kaliningrad

>not the same colours

The famed American education strikes again.

Well this is my impression.

In specially the Israel Area deserves a deep relevancy.

Japan should be green I forgot to do. Besides some attends to stier shit with China and corea they basically stick to themselves.

And for the butthurt niggers from burgeria: The relevant part of your Country can be lived through in one life (70 years). That's simply not enough to compete in a all time ranking.

>Portugal
>First-tier Relevancy
t. Alberto Barbarossa

pretty much like cyrus :x

The map is wront through.... sweden is second-tier.

Cradle of subhumans more like.

>turkey
>not the cradle of humanity
>göbekli tepe

>flag
>loving sandpeople

Dark times we live in.

Poland, Austria, and Sweden are pretty relevant. Plus Turkey, the country that shaped the history of the Middle East and Balkans is pretty fucking important.

New and improved map.

>Implying our gold didn't auspice the original accumulation of capital in Europe thus effectively building the structure needed to develop industrious capitalism

Dumb fucking american.

>Istanbul
>Anatolia

>Russia
>Kaliningrad

>Not the meme ones like [the people who invented capitalism]
If you take all of history as your scope, America is second tier at best.
>B-But history starts at 1945

We invented timezones

what the fuck do they teach you in school man

I dunno. We invented the atom bomb and landed on the moon. Those two developments outdo whatever your meme history of getting cucked by Britain has been.

>egypt
>iran
>saudi arabia

on the same level of relevancy as
>denmark
>sweden
>the netherlands

>Iraq, the country that literally invented writing and farming

>on the same relevancy level as Burundi and Laos

Get the fuck out.

>Hungary
>relevant

They've been irrelevant ever since they got cucked by the t*rks, Austrians, and Venetians. Plus, just listen to their national anthem.

Pretty sure that's Poland...

>American Education

Where the fuck do you see Hungary highlighted on that map?

>Spain
>Relevant

Your biggest relevancy comes from discovering the Americas.

What do you think?
Modern borders dont take actual relevancy into account, as some vassalised desert isnt necessarily important because the relevant part of the country planted its flag on it.

Russia is definitely first-tier. Eastern Anatolia is not relevant at all.

Discovered by an italian. Spain is not relevant.

We was russia, we declared independance critical times and we were only part of russia to get rid of gommunism :D if we hadnt done that multiple times soviet union would have been a even bigger

Yes. But commissioned by the Spanish government.

It isn't.

>Tschechien
>relevant

>Amerika
>irrelevant
ist gut, Sören

improved version

Mh I thought of Anatolia as relevant for the same reason every bumfuck godforgotten corner in the middleeast probably contributed to the agricultural revolution in some way.
Göbliki Tepe is there.
Now somehow there is not enough green on the map, the northeast of the germany-poland region only became relevant quiete recently so I make it green.

Singapore/Melacca and Panama should be yellow tbqh. Too important trade route in modern history

> germany first tier
> russia second tier

lol wtf is this

fixed

The country (Italy) is extremely relevant but my region (Sardinia) is the most irrelevant place in Europe

Not in the slightest

What the fuck do they teach you in school?

What did Portugal and Spain contribute to humanity?

Does creating the shittiest countries in the world count as an achievement?

b-but muh rea metallica, protestant bookprinters and the sack and incorporation of rome!
(Also that time we tried to be Ghengis Khan.)

Imagine what would have happened if the chinese found you first.

We would be Chinese? What's bad about that? I'd rather be Chinese than a moor monkey hybrid tbqh.

>Imagine what would have happened if the chinese found you first.
I dont think they would have imported niggers at least cuz they have enough population from their homeland

Republic of Moldova and Romania.
Kept the filthy Turks to attack the Western Europe during the medieval times.
Good enough?

no niggers in south america?

Already a brighter future

Delusional burger

panama is the most historically relevant in the world by virtue of allowing the gulf stream and the great american interchange... singapore is a spec of poopy in comparison

>Started the discovery age that made Europe a superpower continent
>Mapped the world
>Exported European culture

Happy 2017!!!

>relevantugal

>started the discovery age that allowed Spanimoors and Moortuguese to take more gold and silver (and are still poor and jobless today)
>exported subhuman iberian "culture" mixed with african monkey "culture"
>meanwhile the British created the best countries in the world with English being our lingua franca

You pretty much did what vikings had done thousands of years ago except they didn't ruin anything.

>irrelevant

>russians stopped hitler
>yeah I guess they were sort of relevant

And the world would be a better place without Portugal and Spain because the UK would have colonized South America instead.

>Russians stopped hitler
You forgot that Hitler killed himself,right? He stopped himself.

It's quite strange that you consider us irrelevant though, since the US are entirely based on the former superpower "the Netherlands". I think Austria and Greece (not the country, but the area) should get a higher rank as well.

this is how i think it should be
btw how is iran relevant?

this

at least we invented hall-effect thrusters, if you think destroying the nazis and saving jews and liberating europe is not enough

Well,you guys had some monster ass tanks and shit so basically you mowed down Germany, but not Hitler. He didn't let himself be killed by dirty commies.

>not even green
Triggered

Persian Zoroastrianism is said to have influenced Judaism to some extend and they heavily interacted with the middleeast to create lotsa basic culture.
Later on the made shias big and after baghdad got mongol'd they were the major bastion of islamic intellectualism.

we have that (fake and female) skull of hitler tho

its totally original

It's more of a medal for your country to show how you one-handed Hitler. (Which as I said,ain't true)

British colonisation isn't some magic wonderdrug that can fix the problems with your country automatically. You would be comparable to Africa had we got our hands on you, because that's the comparable level of your peoples before the Spaniards and Portugese showed up.

Financed by spain, colonized by spain
Plus that gave us the money to fight all around europe, lotsa wars and changes on the political map and in the balance of power caused by us, plus being a bridge between european and arabian knowledge through the al-andalus/christian kingdoms relationship
Second rate relevancy, at least. Consider the fact thata sucession war of ours dragged pretty much all of europe to war

plus all the important colonies you shat

The netherlands should definitely be blue

literally irrelevant

>5000 years of aboriginals doing nothing because they're aboriginals
>British prisoners get sent here because of over crowding
>Some free citizens want to escape dense Britain/want cheap land so they set up colonies too
>cull a bunch of aboriginals, takes too long
>instead we give them access to free white education, breed them with whites to try get rid of them being aboriginals
>realise there's a fuck load of resources around Australia
>mine, economic boom, lots of growth
>get cucked and loosen strict white immigration by getting rid off/changing heavily the 'White Australia Policy'
>resources start to slow down
>suck off America because world power
>apologise to aboriginals
>attempt to diversify economy
>no one knows how because our whole '''relevant''' history is off the back of mining raw resources
>successful baby boomers are rich because of the mining boom, so they give little fucks (this is the majority demographic who holds positions of power)
>non-successful baby boomers and everyone else either find a trade or live off the government
>growth slows down because mining slows down so housing/construction industry slows down and as a result trades are no longer easy as fuck to get
>so now everyone who isn't the offspring of a successful baby boomer(s) or a trade business owner lives off government benefits
>if our economy doesn't diversify and we can't find relevant jobs for all our newly educated/out of work but educated citizens then we are going to have a big problem
>morphing into an irrelevant welfare state
>fun times

Other than the first couple that's Canada exactly.

Honestly, as you get into the deep of it, it's hard to find regions yhat haven't had a moment of relevance, wether by global, regional or proxy contribution.

If we're to do this right, we should make a timelapse with the shifting focuses of relevance, then see were they've staued at more consistently and on what levels of relevance for it's time. Like, a regional contribution will feel like a global one if transport at the time made it feel like that region was the whole world (whatever the precolombine where up to), and philosophy can make a country relevant and then turn into proxy relevance (communism)

Islam, first indus civilzation
Greece the founder ou modern civilizationMy contry started the discovery of the World. If my coutry didn't start probabily most of you didn't born

But you actually did better in your history, plus comfier environment

We are brothers. :(

>Iran

Lol, I am convinced Sup Forums is people that gain all their knowledge here rather than actual books