So who's actually ordered a sex toy from j list?

So who's actually ordered a sex toy from j list?

And, stories?

Your mom

ur momma

Same fag

you're mom

Your mom

can confirm

>693236512
> new fag detected

>4 posters
>4 replies
newfag detected

good one

Best cheap anal toys?

I have ordered several. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

they're not bad. I got an extra large onahole and its been pretty trusty so far. Pretty close to the real thing but nothing compares. Just keep it clean.

I have one of those pocket pussys with lips, it feels pretty good but nothing beats the real thing.

I bought the "My Little Sister Can't Be This Tight" one a while back. Kinda small but pretty good I'd say. They even put tissues in the box lmao

(OP)
Thanks for actually contributing, unlike newfag

What are they like, and if you could, are they anything like real pussy?

Ive never ordered one, but i think /jp/ has some sort of guide. Not sure if its legit or circlejerk faggotry, but they swear up and down that jlist stuff is either shitty or 2 to 3 times more expensive than elsewhere

just get a tenga flip hole black. Best money you will ever spend. When I travel, I miss it like I missed my wife when she died.

At first there we 2 replies with 2 posters
>Suck my dick

Jlist sucks. Use toy demon or queen cat toys. I recommend the campus life athletic or lilith uterus. Peace fags

@693236512
@693236581
@693236729
@693236736
Very original. Is there a way to downvote or report people here?

>being this new

>taking the bait

I have the one you posted the pic of
Still good I guess
Kinda looses it's true tightness after awhile but not significantly
For like 20 bucks It's as good as you'll get I guess

Tenga Flip Hole.. little pricey but worth the price it will last you. (Just keep it Clean.)

>j-list
Find what you want and search for it elsewhere unless you like to pay twice as much for no reason.

I've got the black lotus shit and it's a waste of money. It feels ok at first cos it's new, but it's nothing like a real pussy. I've even used it during sex once so I had a direct comparison. Yep, it's shit.

I bought a tenga but it doesn't feel any better than fapping normally.

Newfag please kill yourself.

get the fuck out and never come back.

lul

bought a girl in the box onahole around 4 years ago, shit was fantastic until it started tearing after six months or so.

....damn, I don't have a bait image.

This one is applicable.