Can any med fags out there plz tell me wtf is this?!?!? (hopefully not that faggot lyme disease, I have no fever)...

can any med fags out there plz tell me wtf is this?!?!? (hopefully not that faggot lyme disease, I have no fever).... Seriously am I going to die and get raped in the ass by nature someone tell me plz... I will post my dick for a serious answer or something, or my gf tits

Looks like a common rash. Put some 2% cortisone on it for a few days and it should start getting better.

In a line like that?
Did you just wake up, or notice it after waking up? Looks like bed bugs.

If you are that concerned, GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR.

Or just drink about a gallon of bleach. That oughta do the trick.

Looks like a big spider bite, you should be ok but keep an eye on it for any major changes

Have you been around poison oak/ivy ?

Could be Lyme disease. You don't have a fever with Lyme disease. Rocky Mountain Spotted FEVER will present with a FEVER....

Girlfriends tits

This. Looks like a spider bite. Even if it was a brown recluse there is nothing they can do for it. Only a very small number of cases go into necrosis anyway.

I'm going with spider bite.

My first thought in case it is a spider bit, well anyway rub fucking garlic on that shit, also swallow a piece of water that will help you OP honestly then eat something like a banana so the garlic doesn`t fuck up your stomach.
it will also help you against parasites so swallow a tooth of garlic, rub one tooth of garlic on that squeezing the juice out of it.

swallow a tooth of garlic*
im kinda wasted but you get the message Garlic.

...and then sprinkle some holy water on it and keep a wooden stake handy. Who the fuck invited Dr. Van Helsing?

Lyme disease

spooder bite or bad mosquito bite. just look out if redness around it gets larger

Look up psoriasis

i actually dont have a gf, but I will post these and couple of more, enjoy thanks for the help b

Garlic actually works you edgy faggot

>swallow a piece of water
wut

I got it

lol it does work knew I wasn`t that insane
Use Garlic
A mixture of garlic oil (1 tablespoon) and crushed cloves (3 – 4) can be directly applied on the affected area to obtain relief from the pain and redness resulting from a spider bite.

It says he can use a fucking onion also I would say Onion with lemon and baking soda

Garlic with water, anyway the point is he must use garlic.
Honestly I would probably go to the ER saw a guy getting inyected because he was bitten by a black widow he was going numb all of his body heard some shit that if he didn`t get the injection he could have some seizure and be paralized for life.
But im no fancy doctor so I say OP uses the fucking garlic.

>swallow a piece of water
>piece of water
>swallow a pond or lake
>op, he's telling you to go drown yourself!

1) place salt on inflicted area 2) get some ice 3) rub ice on salt for ten minutes. should go away in a few hours

Wtf is a piece of water, you've gone double nigger autist

you guys are all wrong its fucking eczema
source-family practice MD

No just drunk trying to sorta be a doctor.
Trust me coors light with heavy beer does make a difference.

thanks for the help my friend :)