What are the chances of me getting a qt pie gf that's petite with huge tits?

What are the chances of me getting a qt pie gf that's petite with huge tits?
I've only gotten chubby girls with huge tits. Has anybody been with someone petite with huge natural tits? What was it like?

They're a myth

None
Unless shes crazy

What he said.
Have you heard of hot to crazy spectrum?

I can vouch for this. I had one and she was legally insane.

about the same as fucking a unicorn.

Cash bro.

She's a bitch.

I married her.

No, explain to me the “hot to crazy spectrum”

You have to fight chad, Brad, & Thad for her

seems like you just care about huge tits, so go back to your chubby chics.

Post your face and I'll give you the statistics. I'm a super computer designed to determine if men will breed or not.

i am substantially larger then all of those guys because my life is basically being a NEET who lives in a basement gym and does nothing but lift weights and eat food. So i would win. At least physically.

I have a chubby chick with huge tits. She is in love with me, she is an excellent cook, she gives great head, and she is one of the most level headed people I know. We have been dating for three years. I am going to ask her to marry me eventually if we stay together fora while longer. Chubby chicks with huge tits are god tier.

Yeah chubby chicks with huge tits are great but I've always been attracted to super petite girls especially ones with big tits.

" Hey user, heard you've been talking behind my back"

I do love huge tits. But I've always wanted to squeeze the tits of a girl a third my size

What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch?

Definitely faggot

Wore a size 00. 5 ft. Natural DD's. It was epic beyond all description...

guy you actually replied to....Yeah man I am a repressed rage, gigantic powerlifting neet. I would rape those guys

I've been very lucky. they're great. often crazy, and fleeting, but they're fantastic. Big tits on a skinny girl are truly the best tits in the world.

They're usually crazy, trust me, have been with one. Control freak with trust issues. Nice toy tho. But I just couldn't take it any longer.

Dove is bae

Bullshit. If I had a nickel for every internet nerd who claims they are some 200lb tank I'd be a fucking billionaire. Fuck you cunts are laughable.

Ex gf was pretty tall, skinny, and had 32DD tits. They are real, you just gotta wait it out and find one.

It's a big bang theory tier joke from how I met your mother.