SUICIDE ON STREAM RIGHT NOW.

He took a ton of sleeping pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jljt3XMdmGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE
youtube.com/watch?v=r1-NvLJFDsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goodnight, sweet eggo

the only way to save the egg is swat him, and get the police to save him.

F

Any evidence that he actually took a bunch of pills besides user's word?

he's just sleeping, post proof of leggomylifeo taking pills

Top kek, sleep tight egger

He's only sleeping at this point. Until he vomits or the cat eats his face I won't believe it

if you tuned into the stream earlier he took about 20 or 30 valium. Def enough to kill him. I just hope he goes out peacefully

i saw him do it. two anons word

I don't feel like watching some kid sleeping

yeah his sleeping oding he would start vomiting its a troll stream for attention

RIP egg

Did NOBODY screencap that at all? I don't buy it. You're trying to ruse me.

He took a shit-ton of pills, unfortunate he decided to kill himself

Pics or it didnt happen?
is it in the stream at all?

hey
youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE

he did it off camera, but told us after the fact. Put his covers on , and lay there.

nah hes still breathing,

This was never discussed until this thread, and miraculously all these anons saw him take the pills with no screencaps or stamps.

egg is sexy tbqh lads

Oh, so it's YOU being rused.

umm you know he could be lying right?

>tfw he pisses himself

you can rewind the video and he never takes any pills

How long has this been streaming for?

he's lost everything, is it too hard to believe

I'll have that on toast.

If he isn't dead by now, he won't be. Err'body got trolled hard.

he even says he has stuff to do tomorrow so hes gonna have to catch a couple "Zs"... this is obviously bullshit check out -50:00 on the stream

yeah hes still asking people to shill as well, so he's obviously not dead

That's not anywhere close to being a fatal dose... Unless it was mixed with another CNS depressant like alcohol or an opiate.

If you're relying solely on benzos to check out, you have a better chance of choking to death on the pills.

looks comfy

i flicked through the early part of the stream. I couldn't find any time he had taken any pills. Everyone is lying.

Someone already called the cops lel if you scrub through the stream you don't even see him take pills.

The only way you're going to overdose solely on a benzo like valium is to choke on the pills.

The LD50:ED50 ratio is about 1000:1. So the lethal dose is approximately 1000x the therapeutic dose. Therapeutic dose can range from 1mg-10mg, so AT BEST he would have had to take 100 pills... At worst he would have had to take 1000 pills.

He'll get one hell of a nap out of it, waste a bunch of anxiety meds, and not remember shit about it. But unless it was mixed with another CNS depressant like alcohol or an opiate -- He's not checking out tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1-NvLJFDsw

THREAD THEME FAGGOTS

Rip eggo

I'm doubtful