Holy shit bros,,,im gonna go look at one of my dream cars tromorrow...

holy shit bros,,,im gonna go look at one of my dream cars tromorrow. if it as described and pictured i will be purchasing it. im so fucking excited.

1979 volvo 262 C Bertone coupe

you fags got a dream car? do you drive anything cool?

/o/

Ugly ass car. Get something cool user.

Factory chopped top, bad ass

Just bought a '86 mazda rx7 that I'm turning into a drift missile. I'm going to swap a 13b turbo rotary engine into it with an upgraded turbo set up.

>pic related my car

fuck yeah nigga

63 Biscayne

The car hasn't run since 2005 but it's still the best thing I've bought for $800

>buying a rotary car
hope you like rebuilds faggot

why?

>muh weight distribution
>muh rev range
I've heard that a lot, but I've wanted an FC3S since I was a kid so it's all worth it.

I drive a '56 Chevrolet, which is a bit of a thing if you're 21 and living in Australia, recently converted it to a 508 big block.

As far as dream cars go I'd probably eventually want to roll in a newer model corvette.

Pic fucking related, but it's not mine.

like this user? don't worry about the plebs.. they can barely care for a pos piston engine

My car looks like this, Japan fags make great cars

That's a beauty user

You have to be trolling. If not and it has the stock motor you're an idiot.

I do drive my dream car. Needs a paint job. But I ducking love it.

>that dog in the back
I like it user. Especially in gold.

>ducking.
I hate mobile. 47k miles tho.

>Pro tip

Soon as you get your TII swap, premix every time you fill up. Don't even chance relying on the old oil metering pump unless its rebuilt with new lines. gotta keep her lubed up well

10/10 car underrated classic

you don't know shit

there used to be a gold one driving around in my part of Copenhagen but I haven't seen it in a couple of years. He probably sold it and bought something smaller

Why volvos? I dont understand the craze around them. Please share.

1971 corvette, any pre 80's vette would work too.

simple, reliable and practical and good looking (for some) without being flashy. Also very good at driving in snow and rough(ish) terrain

yep the one im going to check out tomorrow is gold as well. i hope its as nice as they said it was.

copenhagen, eh? i havent been there since summer 2001. is christiania still a thing?

Foxbodies make me rock hard. I am the iroc poster. 10/10.
I knew they were reliable. But being good in snow is a plus. Simple is a good trait. Driving a old camaro in snow is stupid for more then one reason.

Yeah but the people are getting too paranoid. It's not as fun as it used to be imo. The 262c was parked just around the corner from there. There is still a couple of amazons around here tho

Thanks for the tip. I'm planning on replacing all the fuel and oil components during the swap to avoid having to tear the car apart again later down the road.

Bump

Dream car. Current whip is a blazer.