Revived from >>693236375

revived from rules:

>colors may not attack until all white squares are claimed
>to claim land, just say the name of the color you want to roll for
>to attack, say (color) to (color). for example: red to blue
>dubs get 5 spaces, trips 10 spaces, quads 15 spaces, and anything higher gets 25 spaces (more than the last thread!)

THE VIRUS! THE VIRUS IS ATTACKING!
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Fake OP.

Ignore this faggot.

Ref

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
H̛̬̖͓E͇͈̠̥̗̟̼͘ ͔͕̼̞̞͡C͔̤͚͙̤͘O͢M͔̖̭̩̟E̯S̙̠͉̗ ̛̬̮̬͚Z͈̗ḀL҉G̡̲̳̩͇̮̫O̭̝͕͓͠

Red

B̤̰͍̯̃̂L̡ͣ̾ͯ̏ͨ҉̼̟̞̙̤̩̹̫Oͧ̒̍̏̿̔ͩͧ̎͏̣͇̼̠̮O̦̤̭̭̔̍̅̆ͫ̋ͮͭ͠D̶̹͔̰͖̺̗͇̗̈́ͭ̈̍͋ͪͭ̌͂̀ ̸̨͕̩͔͙̠̒͊W͊ͫ̾͌͏̟͈͙͙̺͈̝͢Ḭ̮͉̠͙͆͂̅̉͠L̛̰̫͎̱͕͖̭̗͋͛̽͐̍͛̆̐ͪ͞L̷̨̜̰͗͒ͫ̾͢ ̛̻̏ͫͫͮ͒̈́F̧̛̩̙̳͉̬̈̓ͤͭ̓̃̌̚L̡͍̘̥̘̝̹̦͓̋͆̅ͣȮ̧̝͕͕̯̹̤̓ͯ̋̾ͪ̉W͔̜̜̖̱͎͈̒̋͌̂̉̑́͘ͅ ̘͔̜̈́̾̀́̓ͭ̓͡͡L̷̴̲̞̻̭̲̣̳̗̒̓ͅI̡̝̘͔͎͚̜͑ͧͤ̋K̸̴̹̜̦̤͙̮͒̊̔Ẹ̭̤̜̗̜̙ͮ̐̈̉͋͑̂̄͛ͅ ̡̼͎̥͖͉͛̂͊͋͡A̙̦̰͓̺͉ͯ ̙̭̭̫͇͔͍͋͆ͦ͐̓͢͞R̸̰̯̺̋͂̾̀͠I̶͇̤͕͑͆́̍̀ͅV͇̰̰͕̺̠̌̈́̔̍̍ͣͫ͘Ȇ͈͇̠͑ͦR̩͍̭̻̩͒̂͟

P̧̖̞̬̫̗̪͎͍̰̞͔͇͔̞͓͙͋̌͂̓̈́͐͠A̴̢̛̫̬̙͇̱̞̬͒̉ͫͬ͌͒̒̀͘Í̵̡̲̱͙͇͉͔̬̫̫͈͍̖̟̜͉̤͖̐͛͊́ͥ̈͂͌̏̓͒͜͝͠N̔͋͂̊͒́͜͏͇̘͉̪̱ ͯͣ́ͬ̂̓̌͗ͩ͆̔ͯ͂҉̡̹̹̳̮̬͞͠ͅA̶̴̢̞̪͎͔̤͈̼͌̑ͩͪ̓̄͊ͥ̃̏ͭ̐̽ͮ̌N̷̢͚̫͓̻̰͕ͮ̾͊ͥ̒̔̒̈ͮͯͥͨ̓D̷̥̣̳͍̥͉͓̬͎͖̟̹̩̔̾͒ͧ͟͜͢͝ ̧͙̲̳͇̘͓̟̦͇͚̰̬̱̬͇ͥ͋͑ͧ̐͆̓ͯ͌ͪͪͥ̕͝͝S̸̥͓̟͔̗̝̩̜͐̍ͪͧ̿́͞U̘̝̫̤ͭͯ͊ͤ̅̉͑̀ͯ̑̍̇̇̉͘͞F̢̢̡̻̼̦̠̟͍͈͙̣̾ͨͥͯ͂͗͢͞ͅF̵̧̛̪͙̜͈̪ͣͯ̓̄ͩ͒ͯͪ̋ͤͥ͋͌͑͐̎͑́̀͢E̢̾ͯ̽͆͛ͯ̈̉̿͂̀̄҉̫̟̟̦̣̫͖̲̖̙̙̗͞Ŗ͇̥̠̖̮̦͕͇̭̙͉͓̞͙̆̔ͬͬ̄͐̈̊ͨ͂̌ͩ͌̚Ȋ̸̴̢͙̥̪̭͚̝͓̝͈̮̺̖͖͙͈̑̇ͧͦ́̀̕͘N̴̴̵͚͉͎̞̱̲̫̗̩̠̘̓ͭͩ̍̓̈́ͬ͆̒̽ͧ̈́͗̊ͣ̕G̵̢̪͙͔̤͉̞̲͖̦̼̘̑́̋ͩ̆̒́́͢ͅ

> rolling for the color of this text

The red army marches

> rolling for this text color

C̛̛͚͙͕̼͓̘͎̫̪̯̝ͩ̈́̇̈́̅̐̄̈ͮ̌̒ͣ̚͠͠H̸̥̫̫̻͇̞̥̊̒ͥ̉̍ͮ̃͝͞O̢̧͈͈̠̮̥̭̩͔͚̩͎̺͕̲͙̫͒ͨͪͪ͞ͅO̍̏͊͆̔̉̇̓̈́̃͛̚҉͓̣͔̺͍̙͍̳̹̯̣͈̳̥̤̬̞͠S͉͓̳̪̙̬̼̰͆̎̔͗͛̀͘͟E̷̿͛͂ͥ̑ͣͨ̍ͤ̈́̅ͤ͒͆̊҉͈̥̞͈̬̟̪̕ ̎̈́͂͘͏̧̠̣̥̼̙̲̜̗̩̯̣̦͘Y̸̢͖͚͍͍̝͚̩̣ͤ͆͋̎̎̓̕͜Ơ͈̟͓̰̮̲̤͚͙̻̈̋ͨ̿̈̍̈́͐̈́̃̍͐̈́̀ͣ̓͢U̡̗͚̮͍̫̤̪̰̝̭̪̤͕̤̤ͩ̐͌ͨ̿̄̈̕ͅŖ̶̯̪̙̜̱̻̺͙̏ͨͨ̃̍̕̕ ̵̤͕̭̲̬̗̟̦͍͎̖͖̺͇͍̌ͯ̒ͬ̾͛͠ͅC̵̨͖͍̠̮͕̼͕̮̱͉͈̯͚͙͈̱͂̒̀ͮ̾͋̏ͭ̾͗ͧͤ̊͡͡͡ͅǑ̡̧̙̤̗̳̗̙͙̪̱̝͖̮̑ͫ̏͆ͮͦͫͧͦ͌̾ͮ̊̎͊̽ͮ̿L̶̶̠̮͙̺͙̹͚̥̗̟̀̿́ͨ͢͞Ǫ͉͔͎̲̝̻͙̖̱̞͇̉̾̈́̐͆ͯ́͗̃͊̉͗̈͛̉̾̚͘͟ͅͅR͐̅̓̃͊̿̎ͫ̾̅̅͜҉̻̖͖͍͚͢

For the glory of Red

Paint it all red

H̩̪̤͇̖͔̫͉ͥ͒ͯ͐̀́͛͝͠͞ͅE̋̊ͮͣͤ͒̎͑̎ͦ҉̴̫̫̖̰̲̳̣͙̀ ̛ͥͨ͂̉̆̈́҉̶̥̬̖̜̟̕͜C̦̦͙̜̬̠̗̞̮̅͂ͧ͛ͪ͐͛̅͌͐ͤ͞͠Ǫ̣͔̖̫͍͈̭̼̱ͩ̏ͬͯ̄̃̑̊̿̈͐M̸̷̢̰̤̰̩͇͉̦̫̤͎̤̳͚̻̞̅͑̏́͢Ė̵̼̠̝̫̟̘̣͙̥̠͉̮̝̠ͪ̓͂͆̂ͦ̈͊͢Ş̵̗̪̩̪̙̫̹̬̝̻̼̋̅̎̒ͦ̓̂́ͩ͆̀͘͠ͅ

>colors may not attack until all white squares are claimed
>white squares
>squares
motherfucker, where the fuck are the "squares" in this poor excuse for a "game"

All I see are hexagons you fucking moron.

Red fears not your attempts at spooky posting

White attacks blue

roll

Ź͔̪̳̠͎̜̪̾̇ͯͅA̵̦̞̲͖̘̮̞͙͍͊̇͜Ḽ̈́̈G̶̷̩̦̠̯̖̖͔̔̽̒̓̐̕ͅO̸͍̫̤̳͚̳̞͊̎̃̋ͥ̇͗̏ ̪̪̪ͨ͗͒I̶̢͖̳̪͛͋̒ͧ͡S̡̭̮̟͖͔͖̲ͭͧ̐́̕ ͎̖͙̰̙͙̗̦ͯ̅̉ͣ͊͊ͯ͟Ş̬͙̘̮̬̃͋ͮ̑ͦ͊̓̎̕͟ͅQ̷̴̮̪͉͌̋̆͌̒ͦͮ̎͡U̵̩̭̦̼͒̔̎̈͊͐̽͆͟Â̧͇̭̹̯͕̲̈̓ͦ̊̍ͮ̓ͅR̙̗̯̊Ȩ̈ͪ̅̎͋̄̌̚҉̧͈̙̺͍͈
͕̯͉̞̯͂ͤ͌̓̀ͬͪ͋̓
̶̡̲͇̫͆̕_̢̭͎̈̒_̸̨͇̮͉̫ͧ̑ͅͅ_̜̜͓̭̖̓͋ͥ͗͂̈ͣ̚̕_ͤ̍͠҉͎̪͍̦̲ͅ_̶͎̖̦̗̥̜̪̺̭̓̉͒̿ͤͩͥͯ
̬̠̖̰̬̰͍ͬ̆̃͐ͬͩ̆ͥ|̖̻ͩ̋̅͊̚͠ ͚̯̮ͨ͗̕͜ ̶͍͓̖ͪ̑̾ͬ̓̓̌ͫ ͓̪̪͈̉͂ ̵͕̦̯̮͕̬ͣͫ̐̅͑ ̷̛͇͓͔̝̞̫̮͇ͬ̍ͬ̿ͯ ̧̛̠͚̰̦̣̲̹ͭ́ͮͬͭͣͣ͛ ̷̹̌ͦ̂̀ͣͨ̒͠ ̶̠͐̓͠|̪̭̝̺̎̄̈́͂̊̽̍
̲̹ͪͫ͊ͭ͆̒̓̚|̡̙͈̱͛̏́͜_̯̳̖̬͉͙̲̰͖͊ͥ͠_ͯͩͭ͆̋̈́͐ͥ̀͏̶͚̹̞̮_̲̩̀ͦ̌͒̾̀̇̽͟͢_̢̮̬̲͙͓̋ͨͭͮ͒̉̀͟|̴͕̉ͩ̈̆͑̃͛

Roll red and

Fuck off then nobody gives a fuck what you think

Red it rhymes won't bed

The search for the red dubs

Red?

Red baby

OP here, thread dead :/