Why do so many of you fucks care about being white?

Why do so many of you fucks care about being white?

It's kinda sad desu

t. a fucking white male

It's what happens niggas don't have anything else to be proud of. Yaddadamean?

Did you want to write tb.h instead of desu?

Why do you care about people caring about being white? Insecure?

t. nigger

I don't. I'm proud of my Jewish heritage.

Why do you care about people caring about people caring being white? Insecure?

Just don't understand why you care so much about your race on an International board desu

Jews are white

I like being white

>t. Albert Goldstein

Why do you care about people caring about people caring about people caring to be white? Insecure?

no one is white here

Because if you're not white you're objectively a bad person desu

I don't. I'm a Carpathian mutt. I'm certainly not a nationalist.

I just think it's cool that I have a connection to one of the most ancient civilisations of the world, that's been subjugated and oppressed so many times and yet they still managed to be so influential.

@69324776
Shall not he giving a shitposting leaf a (You)

I think white men look pretty effeminate but white women are on a whole another level compared to shitskin women.

It's not about being white, it's about not being Arab, African, or Latino.

Yes.Everybody is pink, beige or brown.
White and Black people don't exist,

>Because if you're not white you're objectively a bad person desu

But I just don't understand

Why are you people so obsessed with race?

But you're just cherry picking, I could do the same thing for. any race

This meme is as shit as pretending that black kids have fathers

Because some races tend to have cultures and traits that we don't like much

Brown people make everything spicy so they don't have to taste what they're eating 2bh

>jews are white
>white supremacy is anti-semetic
???

>We
?

White supremacists don't have logic tho

Amerilards are obsessed with race, they brought all that retarded stuff about whiteness and the board kinda went with it, also there are is a light influx of poltards

>there is a light influx of poltards
That explains a lot

I refused to be called effeminate by a brown manlet greasball. I'd fuck you up.

White people are superior because I'm white and I'm the main character of life 2bh

Well, in Europe its a bit superfluous to hate on other races because Europeans hate all foreigners, including those of neighbouring countries. And Europeans themselves are white (unless they are slavic, south european, french etc).

"fucks" who "care about being white" i.e. people who aren't big fans of Arabs, Latinos, and Africans

lmao

No it's very logical, you simply disagree with the conclusions because of a difference in values

I don't want to be white, I just want to breed with one.

Are whites really jealous of the superior eastern Asian?

Disgusting

>That area code
>Britain
'no'

usually they have nothing else to claim than being white.
just don't give a fuck about it.

Do you think they're serious or just pretending?

roach.
mixed ones are better.

i think they meant it.
most Sup Forumstards that lurk around here.

Fuck you nigger. That's why.

Hmmm

You seem to be angry

Fuck you. I'm not angry.

All of the racism on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums and their obsessions with whiteness came from insecure white Americans.

Shut the fuck up. Slave.

This is what insecure niggers tell themselves

I don't know friend

You seem very mad? were you bullied by brown people?

How's that lack of identity and culture working for you, Brett?

I just don't like you. I'm ready to genocide you.

So you were bullied by brown people in school. Tell me what did they do to you?

>You were bullied by brown people
>You should love them though

Non-Racist logic

Fuck off. I don't need the advice of a monkey. You've been handed what you have nigger. It's a big fucking plot.

I never said you should love them

So tell me friend, did your gf maybe leave you for a brown man?

Oh okay, so we agree hating Brown people is good

No you fucking idiot. A nigger sucked my dick and paid me 60 dollars to do it. I also fucked a mulatto female.

No? Hating an entire race is pretty stupid

Hmmmm, well if you say so friend

I just don't like you. You've been handed your prominence. Unfortunately the majority of white men are too stupid to fully comprehend the situation.

2bh I'm only racist because it's edgy and we've been told that racism is the worst thing ever and we should love shitskins, thats what makes racism fun.

Read this. This is why you walk around with that superiority complex.

But their entire race is dogshit? No time ever spent with a brown person has been a benefit to me.

That's a childs reasoning.

I don't care about being white, but I am curious about what I'll look like if I'm hapa. Too bad I'm only around 10% Spanish

Fun is subjective senpai

can you guys stop for at least new years eve?

I'd just stab you

>I just don't like you
But what did I do to make you not like me?

I don't understand? What's fun about being edgy?

>But their entire race is dog shit
That's a dumb thing to say

Also there's not many brown people in Canada

Why is every black person proud to be black? They've never even accomplished anything as a race.
It's kinda sad desu

>I don't understand? What's fun about being edgy?

I don't know how to explain the abstract of fun and amusement if you don't get it 2bh

>Why is every black person proud to be black?
How do you know this?

Because all blacks I've seen are proud to be black. You live in America too how can you not notice it

It's about blood. Not to mention I read the shit you people write about whites.

i really think you are a bunch of virgins, 16yo autistic shits; and the more you post, the more you confirm it.

Strange, all the blacks I met didn't really care about being black

What did I wrote about whites?

Because the media has them to believe that blacks are inherently physically superior to whites.

I've had sex with 7 girls.

isn't that considered a micro aggression in America now?

That just proves that you're intuition is shit.

because some people have literally nothing going for them so try to use their "whiteness" to feel better about themselves.

>"I may be a kissless jobless virgin but at least I'm w-white, fuck you n-nigger..."

Go ask one if they're proud of their heritage. They all are. At least an Indian (from India) or an Asian have some ancient civilizations to be proud of and shit. Why would any black person be proud of their race

kek
even if true; low score m8.

I've had sex with 7 girls. I am proud of being white for more than that. Why don't you criticize blacks for their pride?

Most Black Americans don't know which country in Africa they can from

I'm not trying to get AIDS. I'm actually trying to do Nofap for one year.

You fucking idiot. Did Indians invent the car? No. Whites did. Whites harnessed electricity. Whites built the airplane. The train. The gun. The television. Air conditioning. Central heating. Went to to the moon. Fuck you asshole. How dare you belittle my people.

yeah but the vast majority come from West Africa, a place where no civilization arose at all until whites colonized them, even though it was the place where the first humans appeared. Even if most black Americans don't know which country they come from all their ancestors were just tribal anyway so why does it matter. There weren't countries in Africa back then, just tribes. And all of them are still proud of being a black African, just why

dammit i meant to reply to I'm white fag and I know my race invented 99% of modern technology but Arabs Indians and Asians have a lot more to be proud of than blacks still

My God you really are a product of the American education system.

The ultimate red pill of all is that white people are objectively the superior race

What about Mali?

Also like I said a majority of black Americans don't really take pride in their race? It's kinda of a sad thing to do

There was Mali or some shit but we didn't get our slaves from there. The only places we got our slaves from were tribal shitholes

Well I'm white and a racist and a nationalist. But I don't think blacks have nothing to be proud of. Blacks are very instinctual. In some ways they are smarter than whites. White people are unable to recognize this because white people are very logically oriented. Black people had dances and rituals and such. And there civilizations such as the Mali Empire. So I would not say they have nothing to be proud of.

People are individuals. And obviously that's not true because of the amount of successful black athletes.

tbgh, this is the image you pass.
insecurit.

also the most famous African civilization was also the producer of the richest man of all time, who also was the king of said civilization. This shows how even when blacks have a civilization the leader just takes everyones wealth and it's even worse than European middle age kingdoms

To be honest I don't care what you think. The fact that you're trying to insult me leads me to believe you are insecure. I didn't say anything to you and you are being obnoxious with me.

I should say most famous black civilization but when I see the word African my brain just thinks black. I place North Africans higher than blacks