Help a mutha fucker out Sup Forums

Help a mutha fucker out Sup Forums
>want some poon

I wanna see if i can fool around with my neighbour. She's single and im babysitting her kid. Shes been a single mom for quite some time.

Any help Sup Forumsros?

Have you tried asking nicely?

Umm, idk if that would work?
I might make it corny

OP here.
Just some further detail to help you help me, shes really nice, and she has no man for yet i think she goes out. :|

just politely ask for tiddy

"Hello, ma'am can you please spare me some tiddy"

see he gets it

Just start a damn conversation with her and then steer it towards asking her out. Then dont fuck up. You either get a yes or a no, just go for it man.

>im babysitting her kid.
probably ask her when you're about to stop babysitting, it could make things awkward if you're rejected
how old is the kid?

Kinda too young to "ask out" a mother.
Im a young blood above 18 under 21 still. Im limited to what i can do but still have the tools.

Tell you what man, while she's asleep, break into her home and shit into her mouth, surefire way to get the ladies

I felt like doing this twice but didn't want it too get awkward. I have some class you know. Im a gentlemen. Not a desperado.

Ask her if she wants to get drinks sometime, or coffee since you're under 21.
Does she find you attractive?
I don't know what you look like but still

Thats just yourself setting up another reason to not do it. Just tell her your interested in knowing more about her and ask her if she wants to get some lunch sometime. Make her feel wanted user. Most older women like attention, to reaffirm they still "have" it.

Trust me you arent going to set up some kinda FWB relationship or fuck her in a one night stand until you get to know her.

>im a gentlemen
you're gonna be a wizard, op

You look like Tito the Train.

>I'm a gentleman

You're a fucking fag dude

For the record, I have to admit that you sound like a neckbeard.

>first world problems

actiually half of this thread wishesx you would declare your innocence and pay your property taxes to the Central Core

She probably finds me cute, Cause she can find some else to babysit lol if i was ugo she wouldnt have me around.

Tru

>Hillary Clinton finds me cute
cannot be unseen

1. Ask her why she is single. Slip in a compliment, but nothing too cringe inducing.

2. Listen to her and actually pay attention.

3. ???

4. Profit.

Just bang the child

inb4 'gentlemen' OP forever creeps out milf and never babysits again

m'lady

>for the record
If I recall neckbeards are virgins and stay virgins. I had two scores and a couple of fool around moments.
I bet you never get smiles from ladies my ol chap

Fucking finnaly everyone else that doesn't say this is a faggot

Leveraging in you political memes as a joke makes you sheepish.
Are you a sheep or do you think for self?

Im not the 75% of fucking pedos on this board. Go find a shorta thread.

This, it works everytime as well as get her really hot & bothered 4 u. I've banged more moms by starting with their kids.

Considering the child is young, i might get jail time and public shaming for this.
I rather not try this.

Op update. No longer babysitting.

Op update

I accidentally the whole child

>accidently the whole child
Where were ya trying to go with that joke user. Never lost to a ylyl post on another thread before

Being this new

Fuck it, ill just ask if shes needs any help around the house when she doesn't have her kid at the house.
She'll take the hint.
OP abandoning.

I know you are a same fag here cause there isnt any new posters. Go burn ants with a magnifing glass if you want to feel big or insuring of some sort of power.

[spoiler]b[/spoiler]

Holy shit dude you scream of insecurities

No wonder you are desperate enough to ask Sup Forums for dating advice

Seriously holy shit

This

/thread

>I'm a gentleman
Op's gonna die a wizard.