Ask a US Marine getting shipped off to Ukraine anything

Ask a US Marine getting shipped off to Ukraine anything.

Picture related

>Inb4 GF life
>Shipping out in 30 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

static4.businessinsider.com/image/53d43b62ecad04d3578c8848/heres-how-us-marines-evacuate-an-embassy-in-a-hostile-country.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=3cqDXlfASMM
youtu.be/ox4IRQVGsBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you motarded as fuck?

no questions.

go get some devil

you all look like turtles with all that shit on

no hate

>shipped off to Ukraine
To do what?
Train slavs?

OP here, I can't currently go into detail for the reasoning behind us shipping out, all I can say is shit is getting rough.

how different is the canadian military compare to US? should I join the army? How much do you get paid? and do you plan on going higher like into special forces?

We in WWIII now?
You should of joined chair force, boyyy.

OP here

There isn't too much of a difference we all do the same shit, I'd say the main differences are how tough they train you in induction.

no hate.
get some.
thanks for your service, stay safe brother.

OP here, Look i'll be totally honest I'm scared because we haven't seen conflict like this since the cold war.

Give em hell solider!

Ever heard of OPSEC faggot?

OP dont be a fag. I asked how much you get paid. and are you going higher? only niggers avoid answers. btw dont worry about anything. if there's a war you'll be the first one dead so you won't see the misery of the rest of the world including innocent people who die. lel #motivatingwords

>cold war

Millions of lives lost!

I know right?
Then the media gets a hold of it, and under the rug it goes.
God Bless, though, man. Stay safe.

Ukraine? So you're not gonna see combat, you're just gonna be in a base.

I've been discreet on what I've said on here. Yes there are thing I know that could be considered big leaks but these will not be spoken of.

Hahahahah

fuck you and GTFO of Novorossiya. They are Russian clay now. Ukraine is the American fascist puppet state and they don't want to be part of them anymore. Leave now.

good luck brother

Canadian here
Largely the same, except highly underfunded and not deployed much

Justice

will you visit chernobyl for me?

This. +1

OP IS A FAGGOT

static4.businessinsider.com/image/53d43b62ecad04d3578c8848/heres-how-us-marines-evacuate-an-embassy-in-a-hostile-country.jpg

ITT: gullible dumbass newfags

OP here, these are not my men.

boot

How does it feel to know I'm going to slowly fuck your wife/girlfriend?

>not my men
>Fag, that's because these are your men.

hurrrr thank you for your service hurrrrr
>defending 'murican freedom on the other side of the planet

My entire family is in ukraine thx

What is opsec?

Well, have fun, and try not to die. Don't forget to grab a souvenir before you leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqDXlfASMM

Operations security (OPSEC) is a term originating in U.S. military jargon, as a process that identifies critical information to determine if friendly actions can be observed by enemy intelligence, determines if information obtained by adversaries could be interpreted to be useful to them, and then executes selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of friendly critical information.

Women's Army Corps anti-rumor propaganda (1941–1945)
In a more general sense, OPSEC is the process of protecting individual pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture (called aggregation). OPSEC is the protection of critical information deemed mission essential from military commanders, senior leaders, management or other decision-making bodies. The process results in the development of countermeasures, which include technical and non-technical measures such as the use of email encryption software, taking precautions against eavesdropping, paying close attention to a picture you have taken (such as items in the background), or not talking openly on social media sites about information on the unit, activity or organization's Critical Information List.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

kek

/thread

How many is being deployed?

this

Do you want to fight the Russians? Or are you following orders

OP here, No one has been told officially the word is going around it's around 700-800

No i mean
>what is opsec?

You mean "Autistic works of fiction and falsehood"

>what is OPISFAG

That desert camo will sure come in handy

kill a russian for me

OP here, I personally think America is the aggressor here, but this is a job and nothing more then a job. I don't feel proud but all I know is that I get payed very well and my family will be able to live a comfortable life.

y tho?

thank you for your service. no question, just thanks and be safe.

send me an acog

OP here, these are not my men, it's just a picture showing what it sort of looks like at the moment, I'm not aloud to take pictures in base at the moment.

The only 3 things in life that are certain
Death
Taxes
Getting into a land war with Russia is a fucking dumbshit idea

OP here, Russia can not beat America alone, but what worries me is when China joins in.

OP is probably some pog fuck that daydreams about getting deployed

I'm pretty the current pattern comes in different shades. We mostly the desert variety because of the focus on killing sandniggers for the last decade

Fake and gay

Holy shit, are you Americans really that retarded?
Someone goes on Sup Forums, makes up some fake army story and you automatically.., - no, instinctively - go 'thank you for your service hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'.

What is wrong with you guys?

Get some user. Funny almost 8 years to the day of my first deployment.

THIS KEK

So gay that I came in your butt

I'm poz btw so you should probably get tested

Well i mean I'm a US Marine too

>makes up some fake army story and you automatically.., - no, instinctively - go 'thank you for your service hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'
No, that's RT's job

Fuck You.
All servicemen and servicewomen, fictional and real, deserve our thanks.

Have fun fighting your shadow wars faggot

Have you not read any history book like ever?
Besides this whole thread being your little jerk off story, there is no way we'd put any troops in a foreign nation without the global community picking up on it.
I know you think we are retarded but cmon, have half a brain.

OP here, you're right, I don't support what we are "fighting" for it's fucked. But this is just a "Job" and I make money from my children and wife.

I'm no historian but China and Russian are not usually on good terms. It seems more likely China would join our side than theirs.

what's your favorite meme

Fucking dumbshit. Enjoy dying to Spetsnaz disguised as Crimean rebels. Army and Marines are welfare queens whose only contribution is a million dollars of grabass a head.

No, they don't you, twat.

The people, that get up every morning, do 12 hour shifts at night and at sundays, the guys that make your food everyday or get rid of the junk you create, the people who repair your car and those, who make sure, other people get to work everyday. THEY deserve our thanks.
Fucking idiot.

Yep they kill people for us

go fuck shit up breh

youtu.be/ox4IRQVGsBU

>fictional and real
Thank you John 117 for fighting the invaders during the invasion of Earth. You are a true patriot.

Fuck off you faggot, go get cucked.

How do you honestly feel about your nation trying to police the world? And would you prefer not to be shipped off anywhere or is there another place you'd like to be deployed

Literally all of the things you have listed here servicemen also do. Literally all of them

This.

I'm fucking pissed I even have to pay for military funerals.

No they dont, the first decree to starting a war is deception. That means one, if not both, sides are being fooled. So with that being established, war is nothing but a grimey game that old men play. Stand your ground user, don't be who they think you should be.

Not sure if you are baiting or wtf dude
Japan maybe but not china

>Ask a US Marine getting shipped off to Ukraine anything.

Which US defense contractor do you most identify with?

Hooah!!!! fuck shit up...fucked my shit real good on a motorcycle so im out now... but I do know shits getting real... real quick... be safe brothers

you don't appear to get my joke breh

The fuck.
itt: disillusioned 'muricans.

OP here, General Dynamics is fucking boss.

Grizzly Wintergreen.

explore the area for me. Ukraine sounds cool u lucky fuck

How much does your wife weigh?

>army
Everytime

Yes, they do you, douchebag

The people, that kill sandniggers every morning, do 12 month tours of duty day and night and at sundays, the guys that make sure your food is delivered everyday by assuring that the delivery trucks have gasoline, or get rid of the terrorists that muhammad created, the people who shoot camlehumpers and those, who make sure, other people are able to work everyday. THEY deserve our thanks.
Fucking idiot.

without the US having to spend trillions of dollars policing the world your shit country would have already been taken over by another stronger country. Don't question the manner in which we provide your security, just say thanks.

user, you could have done so much more with your life. Being a soldier is more than just a job, it's a way of life, and if you've become so desensitized that potentially killing people as just a job then I feel sorry for you. There's so many people that surrender their lives to fight for things they don't believe in, why would someone willingly give in to that?

Name one job, ANY job, and I guarantee it's also a job that someone in the military also does, while in the military. The delusional ones are the ones who assume if someone is in the military they show up to work in a helmet with a rifle over their shoulder. 99% of the military is LITERALLY no different than a 9-5 job that you would do anywhere else except your rent and bills are paid for. There are people who serve 15+ years and eventually retire and NEVER deploy and simply go to work and retire in their 40's and then fish or build bird houses. Get cucked

Who the fuck cares? You want my respect and more importantly MY TAXES so you can step on an IED and boohoo that you're a cripple for corporate interests that absolutely do not benefit me?

The civil engineer keeping the rail tresses together so they dont fall on me? He's the real MVP. Not some faggot with a hardon for shooting "terrorists."

>all I can say is shit is getting rough.

You're either going on a training mission very far from where the war is or you're a troll.

See You cuck