What do you think of when you see the phrase "American Sports"?

What do you think of when you see the phrase "American Sports"?

commercials

A nice full set of teeth and a AAA credit rating

this 2bqh

Niggers complaining about "muh modern day slavery," despite getting paid millions of dollars and being egged on by Jewish agents and managers.

Every pro leagues a joke but at least it's entertaining to watch it unfold unlike all of soccer.

Came here to post this

Clubs are franchises that switch cities like i change underpants

Plus i find funny that when i write "super bowl 2016" on youtube, the first results is the half time show, the top 10 commercials from the super bowl half time, Lady Gaga singing the national anthem.

>like i change underpants
Once a decade?

This happens maybe once every 20 years idiot
>I saw it happen in north america recently, it happens all the time

>This happens maybe once every 20 years idiot
Bad enough

entertainment

because you typed it the way a woman types it when she's looking for the halftime show. type in the roman numeral "Super Bowl L" and the first result is a highlight video.

If fans don't support the team, then they don't deserve it. Look at the Atlanta Thrashers crowds and tell me that team should not have moved to Winnipeg.

Let me channel my autism into this.

>1996: Cleveland Browns players and coaching staff moved to Baltimore
>1996: Winnipeg Jets moved to Phoenix and became the Phoenix Coyotes
>1997: Houston Oilers moved to Memphis and became the Tennessee Oilers.
>2001: Vancouver Grizzlies moved to Memphis, Tennessee and became the Memphis Grizzlies.
>2002: Charlotte Hornets moved to New Orleans.
>2005: Montreal Expos moved to Washington, D.C. and became the Washington Nationals.
>2008: Seattle SuperSonics moved to Oklahoma City and became the Thunder
>2011: Atlanta Thrashers moved to Winnipeg and became the current version of the Winnipeg Jets.
>2016: St. Louis Rams moved back to Los Angeles after 21 previous seasons.

>once

this is why New York is the best sport state, none of our teams will ever move.

>di maria
kek

Yeah, teams just move in there. Thanks for reminding me, I forgot Nets.

American football and baseball.

I think basketball is a world's sport, Americans are just the best at it.

I don't associate Hockey with the US

boring shit.

>Asian gangs

>Di Maria

Every time.

fat people with coloured sports kits drinking beer with a red cup in a parking lot

>paying 60m pounds for Di Maria

Autistic Europeans

I reach for my gun.

Absolutely this. Commercials and sideshow. It seems like the actual game is just an excuse to sell T-shirts, sing the national anthem and do that godawful kiss-cam shit.

yeah i forgot that we're the only nation that sings national anthems before games. european soccer teams totally don't bring massive flags out on the field and sing their national anthems. nope, that never happens.

Not during league games.

still too afraid of being labelled racist to call them muslims, better spread the blame on a whole race

Too bad the Giants and Jets don't even play in new York.

the national anthems are only seen if you're at the ballpark, not on tv, unless it's the playoffs.

>What do you think of when you see the phrase "American Sports"
First, I get a little tickle in the pit of my stomach. I picture a bald eagle swooping majestically on some lesser, European-like creature for a meal and I am seized by eagerness and anticipation.

The tickle spreads into a warmth, a radiance if you will, that expands throughout my entire torso. I think about what makes us great -- superior athletics being the linchpin -- I see a middle-class white family living blissfully in the suburbs with expressions of supreme contentedness.

The warmth grows, becoming a white-hot thing inside of me as I muse over American superiority. In the distance, I can hear a bird-like cackle from some lesser lieform -- a European undoubtedly -- faintly attempting to mock American greatness through their rotting, spaced-out teeth. This only reinforces my belief that I am better than everyone in the world who is not American. My nipples stiffen and I become aroused by the destiny that our glorious God granted my incredible nation.

God Bless America.

still just an hour away from my house.

What happens in this case?

Does the average American """fan""" support his city, or his franchise who just moved elsewhere?

A negro.

ca-caw ca-caw

underrated post

also checked

do you see the uncertainty in his eyes? that turkey was sitting outside for two hours before they got to eat it. it probably gave him e coli.

Fat niggers, commercials and boreball

pls respond

REKT

never happened to me but i would still support the team. unless it went to a rival state.

>Di maria

Every fucking time

Black athletes
Commercials
Money

>that flag
>black athletes
pottery.

Sports the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about

Why does it bother you so much? It's the truth.

> both Cleveland and Baltimore have teams
> fucking hockey
> both Tennessee and Houston have teams
>lmao there was more than 1 basketball team in Canada? Why?
> both Charlotte and new Orleans have teams
>lmao basketball in Canada...
> Oklahoma city given a team by the nba after a state disaster
>a guy moves his team making all of nfl greedy

At least we haven't been investigated by the fbi for corruption and bribery. Which shitty sport was that again?

it doesn't bother me at all, i was just pointing out some humorous irony.

I don't see any "humorous irony" in this. What the fuck is wrong with you?

*yet

Non-semen slurping sports that don't end in a tie 80 percent of the, nor are decided by Mario party minigames.

>decided by Mario party minigames.
Well they are that the first place