Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dog breeds. Try and prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dog breeds. Try and prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

I agree completely, they're 100% assholes

no one fucking cares

True

Agreed.

Properly trained they're fine.

Left to their own devices they are violent aggressive beasts

its much better to be a nigger pitbull than chihuahua with CP

This is correct.

Very true.

That has actually occurred to me as well. But pits want to please you, where TBs don't give a shit.

>violent aggressive beasts

Made me laugh.

That's only because niggers own pit bulls and dogs take after their owners. My brother has a pit bull and it's awesome.

Not sure which one you're referring to.

Cute niggers though...who knew there were such a thing?!

Just thought it was funny.

Neighbor has one, its really nice. I still want to club the thing to death because it never stops fucking barking.

They're ultra hi-energy dogs, if they don't expend it they get anxious and bark.

I find that pit bulls are useful if you live in a shitty area, keeps away nig nogs and such, but if you just a dude with a pit bull, fuck you, that thing isn't some pet, it's a tool.

But dogs are man's best friend, meanwhile niggers are man's worst enemy, so even if pitbull are the dog equivalent of niggers, they're still better niggers than niggers

Just like a nigger

No surprise that you blacks don't know how to train animals. You can't even control yourselves.

There's a twisted (evil?) logic to that.

can't prove you wrong. they are exactly what you said.

The last pitbull I saw I kissed on the snout. The pitbull then licked my face. I've honestly never had a problem with these dogs.

Every girl I know that has a pit bull fucks their dog like crazy, so I guess you're right.

/thread

I got a pitbull well behaved. It is all bout how they get treated and raised argue with me all you want I'll go all night.

My only problem is they don't understand "no" means no. I took a nap at my sister's place, woke up, and the dog's spooning me.

>>

Owned a pitbull for years. It was the sweetest and most living animal. Great with kids, great with other dogs. Id ride around town with him in my truck and hed just chill out the window. He hated getting stoned, he couldnt handle his malt liquor, was worthless in a fight and never fucked my girlfriend.
So Im pretty sure theyre just fags.

Daschund owner here. Daschunds are fucking cool.

Kekd

"Don't worry! He's friendly!"

"I wasn't worried."

ooga booga, you fucking ape.

Any dog can behave, and also any dog can attack even when trained correctly. the problem is that when a normal dog attacks they mostly go for a bite or few. those niggers go for a kill. THAT is the difference that changes things and niggerdog lovers cant see

what? anything less than 30 pounds isnt a dog..

Yeah they are shitty dog owners, they keep the thing locked outside in a small yard all day.

Why fucking buy a dog if you dont have the time, desire to give it attention or at least the room to roam around in.

>says pit bulls are like the blacks of the dig world
>posts grey dog.

objectively false

Had Dachshunds most of my life. The only small dog i have found worth owning.

why do you feel the need to be a nigger?

>OP is a pussy that has been scared of dogs his whole life

Many places these things are banned.

They can act normal and then suddenly they kill someone.

Theyve been breed to be dangerous and unstable.

Do not want.

Are we talking the dogs or the niggers?

A pitbull never stole my bike.

obviously both you fucking moron

Niggers are incorrigible....you basically need to muzzle and sterilize nogs.

Clearly you never seen a mongrul

Thanks fag, for clearing that up. You got to remember though, niggers cause more fucking problems than anything and their faggot Jew enablers are to blame as well

What about Staffordshires? Those things are totally chill.

People are dumb a nigger is a fuckin monkey on the street with guns and drugs. Dumb fucks! not pitbulls. So fuck off PITBULLS ARE THE SHIT. And I am white so get back to you dumb little yipper dogs. And try to train them right. Bet you all got little ankle biters you fucks!

back to facebook with ur trips

Pitbulls are great companions.
my oldest Pitbull is turning 5 I had him since birth
never not once has he gotten out of line with me.
Pitbulls like other dogs sense fear.
OP quit being a bitch when around pits.

That's very impressive coming from a 5 year old

You are right OP
>stupid
>hard for learning
>worst in everything, even suck at being dog, protecting house
>overly agressive
>unpredictable
Just like niggers, we use to have niggers as our pets and slaves and thats the only time they were good, once you give them to be free they are what they are, niggers, its just in their animal DNA.
Skin colour is BS story so they dont feel bad.
Their voice is diferent, bones are diferent, some muscles are diferent, much much lower IQ than humans.
Niggers are partly humans but in general they are more animals.
I changed the subject but yeahhh Pits are niggers.

There's nothing wrong with pitbulls. Pitbulls are often used for protection in shitty neighborhoods, these are the only violent pits I've witnessed. Any pitbulls owned by a nice white family in the suburbs is a fuckin sweetheart. And this is coming from someone who's had experience with both

>tl;dr niggers raise niggers don't blame the dog

Your statement is retarded

>properly trained their fine

No shit asshole, any dog you don't properly train is going to act like a wild animal. The difference between not properly training a chihuahua and a fucking pitbulls is pitbulls can do damage.

To be honest any big dog is better than 90% of the small, yippy little shitheads.

I mean yeah pit bulls are known to be aggressive because "omg he's barking at me" but if the little shithead dogs weren't so small and autistic the same could be said for them.

I've had 4 dogs - 2 small little shitheads from my wife, and 2 big dogs of my own. One of my 2 are a pit bull and acts just the same as my Labrador. Both very nice & well behaved, loves kids and perfectly trained. Literally no flaws. But my wife's little shitheads were very obnoxious, peed on the floor, barked 24/7 with their annoying yipping, and one specifically hated kids. One was put down after biting a little kid, the other I had to get my wife to give away to a new family, because helegit refused to pee outside at 2 years old.

To conclude my point, I don't actually blame the breed much, it depends on the owner. My wife is notebly a shitty dog owner and got to the point of losing both dogs because of it. I trained mine well and are perfectly fine.

Pitbulls aren't the issue, it's the common issue that only average-joe dickheads buy Pitbulls and train them like shit so every time they get any social interaction they freak the fuck out.

I'm trying to figure out where we disagree and how I've become retarded? I think we agree on all above points

You said "Agreed" to OPs post

In saying don't single out a breed as "the niggers of dogs" when any dog that isn't properly trained will act violent

Im*

Okay, all dogs are niggers, happy?

Fuck you faggot. Ive owned pits all my life. They are the greatest dogs ever. Super loyal, smart, loving, wanting to be with their humans, gental, and super playful