No STONER thread? whos getting high tonight? what are you smoking on? how are you smoking it...

no STONER thread? whos getting high tonight? what are you smoking on? how are you smoking it? lets get a good post your glass thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bvO7h8iiqc
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone here? U want to see something op?

go for it

?

I have this cute little bong kitty shirt

It's cute but my underwear is cuter. I have a little bong u wanna see that?

post bong, cool shirt tho

It's not nearly as nice as yours

timestamp nigger

cute for a little one tho, i had a zong forever ago, good for big rips. gave it to a friend, he lost it when he moved houses.

10/10 tits tho

Stamped. I love my little zong but I mustly just use this shitty little vape pen.

the world needs more girls like you.

thats fucking beautiful 10/10 would rip a hot one through

Bong in pussy or GTFO

I also play video games and was thinking about making a twitch but idk if anyone would follow me. I can't fit my bong in my pussy. Itd break :o

fuck off kid, she timestamped WITH TITS, youre a sad ass fag if you think this gorgeous girl is gonna just do whatever your sad ass says.

w h i t e k n i g h t

Literally kill yourself you fat fuck

Good on you for defending a grown woman's honor. Now she has to sleep with you!!

Based thread. I'm hitting some wax out of a Shelton black bro.

Shoe on head. Timestamp is questionable. Possibly hottest chick I have seen cam whore on Sup Forums.

Please post shoe on head

>Still smoking the herbal jew

Agreed. Gg to that fem user.

She is just another attention whore so why not do what I ask? #39

Have to find shoe hold on.

State your business whore

Umm she gave tits. No reason to not keep it polite with requests. Or not I don't really care.

Found one

Pussy or title pics with Happy Beerday KNOBS plox my b day next Friday

very fit actually for someone who doesnt work out.
obviously how this works is it not? god you kids are so desperate to scare away an attractive woman huh, have some decency

For the fucking win!

Well played. Whats your favorite strain?

show us your box plz

Sorry about the shoe angle i don't have the best technique

Do you like Anal?

this girl is way 2 legit.
easily 10/10

Stoned and buzzed in the wilderness north of Idaho Springs, CO. Hoping for lots of trout tomorrow.

No shit, my bubbler arrived for the Arizer Air vape this afternoon right before I left town. Motherfucker hit like a smooth criminal.

Fuck if I have any idea why there is cell phone service here.

More pictures please

Sativa or indica? Don't say hybrid.

I've been smoking this leeroy and it's a nice high but I can only get recreational weed so I'd probably be alot happier with something aa little more potent

timestamp was weird - possible to get it held closer to the body?

also, whether you are real or not, these photos are absurdly hot and i will now a rip a bong to the delightful possibility of your existence

im high af rigth now,the fuck is going on?
11/10

You have nice boobs. What's your bra size?

holy shit I was there less than a week ago. I went white water rafting in the creek creek area and hiking in the flatirons.

Honestly I like indica more but I can't smoke that at work so I always have both

damn girl, seriously, 11/10

Could you write my name with a sharpy on your titty with the piercing? Lanes my name BTW. Please and

Indica my nig write "Johnny P" With A Heart For me please you're so gorgeous

I like agent orange for the taste. But if were talking potency, I enjoy blue cheese. I dont want to pry but you said you cant only get recreational. Are you in one of the green states?

Im a 34 C. Wish they were a little bigger

what country do you live in?

How big do you want them?

Yes please make a twitch!! I would watch every stream!!

my ex had 34 D they were nice, she said they hurt her back a lot, yours look perfect.

Do you sometimes go on omegle?

I live in Colorado. They always give u these shitty containers and I have so many idk what to do with.

Collect em also check em

U made me rip up on of my warhammer box's for this...

snapchat?

nice single dude

girl is absolute perfection, would dab her out with whole collection

I just got in this thread but holy shit why aren't there stoner girls like you in my area. I love the hair color

Do you do any other drugs? Like shrooms or acid.

that a salt X takao?

Yeah I do other things. I like acid and MDMA but but tend to just stick with weed. Have u ever tripped and played video games? I beat halo reach on legendary in one night tripping balls.

dude hashish lmao

Weirdest trip story? Also have you ever done shrooms?

salt X akio yeah.

acid plus uv bongs is the fuckin shit. i need a girl like you

I played skyrim on acid once. Fucking amazing. But I tend to keep away from technology on psychedelics. It distracts you from your inner self. Weed and cod go together well tho.

Yeah I've done shrooms but makes me qeezy and horny and it's a wierd combination. And I hate the taste so I try to avoid them haha. Love silly pills I dont get qeezy

I play a lot of league lately and get high and honestly not the best combo but I'm always high and always need to try and get better at league

I bet something like Far Cry Primal could help you get on your way towards a primal, naturalistic trip, even though it's technology.

what's the best pc game to play while baked?

I've just been getting into anal. I just got a bigger butt plug. I'm told I have the prettiest butt hole so I figured im not getting younger so better not waste my gifts

prove it

let us judge?

You wanna play league together sometimes? I dont play ranked. But ill play some aram or something. Im okay at it.
There's exceptions too everything. Funny you say far cry. My friend told me blood dragon is good if your tripping. Music is another obvious exception. Ever listen to kavinsky?

Did a pretty big dab a bit ago, really locked to my chair right now

Crusader kings 2

They're little bunny tails! Idk how to get a good picture of it tho so give me a second to try to get one

it's funny you said kavinksy. The first time i took acid I sat in a dark room and listened to nightcall on repeat for 3 hours. It sent me into a crazy headspace (in a good way).

Spore. Final fantasy x. Baldurs gate if you can get into it.

Just make one and see how it goes.

op here, just did my bedtime dab, faaaaaat cleanout from a day or twos buildup in my nail.

Thats awesome. Whenever im high his songs are always my goto. It feels like im ascending into space. But when im tripping, its like ive transcended the mortal plane into a cosmic being. But thats always tripping amirite?

what's your job?

Lets see your butt hole before you insert your plugs ;)

I enjoyed playing the Kalinag missions in Far Cry 4 while stoned off my ass, they are beautiful and so is the rest of the game. I've noticed it's easier for me to lose my in-game sense of direction when I'm blasted though.

Hell yeah man. Ever done a one gram dab?

Very true. Goldfish has some really trippy music that I like to throw on when I peak. youtube.com/watch?v=2bvO7h8iiqc

OC from last night

Cheers lads

I'm currently playing the new Doom, it's tight when you're blitzed
Wouldn't play it while tripping though, lol

>captcha: grass

tbh no, i have not, i dont have an enail setup and it gets too cool i feel like to properly actually do the dab right [i low temp]
also the nail i normally use is a grail with slits in it. think i did a half gram one time but i dont normally waste oil, theres only so much breath i can even take anyways before im wasting it.

Thank man. Will report back with results.

It would take a strong man with a tight grip on reality to make it through that. 10/10 game though.

Haha, yeah. First playthrough I was smiling the whole way, love that id have gone back to their roots but with new technology. Not to mention the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

You still here?

I tried

i hope she´s still here