How to kill a fucking dog...

How to kill a fucking dog?at the house next door some fat feminist kikes got a little dog that barks at everything and at any time. 2 am is no exeption.

I thought about preparing some meat and lay it out at night shortly before they go? Second opinion would be to mask my face and beat it with a metal stick at night.
What would r9k do?

if she keeps it outside, just take it and drop it off in your region's version of the middle of nowhere. don't forget to open the gate or make a hole to make it look like it ran away.

I'd recommend not being a fag and just dealing with the barking. However, if you can't resist intense faggotry, at least make it humane.

If you're serious then just fill up a bowl with antifreeze and give it to him. Dogs love the taste so they lap that shit up. They die within 24 hours. If you're worried about leaving the bowl as evidence then just soak a loaf of Italian bread in the antifreeze and throw that to him.

What are you fucking 10? Antifreeze duh.

Dude no, The dog Is not at fault, she Is a shitty owner who doesnt train the dog

Pellet rifle then toss said pellet rifle. Or just steal the dog and force him/her to cum profusely and repeatedly.

This

Barking dogs are more annoying than a fucking fork in the eye. If the bitch can't control her animal, it's OP's right to do what he can to pick up the slack.

Most people don't realize it, but if you're in an urban area then a loud dog is almost certainly a noise code violation. Bitchs dog woke you up? Wake her up with the police knocking on her door. After a few times and a few fines they'll take the dog to the pound.

Best suggestion due to the fact that there dog will die happy.

Tigers.

Seconded or "thirded" or whatever. If it's barking at 2 AM, call the police. I would recommend a nice message to animal control during the day as well.

I recommend this, If you wanna fuck up The fat bitch, cmon man is a small dog

Small enough dog and you can snap it's neck pretty easy. When you twist, just make sure to pull up as to pop it.

If you don't wanna do that you can always soak some meat in some antifreeze. For such a small dog it shouldn't take that much.

Do this OP

OP steal the doggo

I bet you are the kind of person that values an animals life over another human? Pathetic. What did you have a dog you couldn't save so your on some mission to save all of them? I hope OP obliterates the dog and posts pictures of it.

Yes, if OP does it pictures w/ timestamp or it didn't happen

grape kills dogs
the skin of grapes got a chemical that kill dogs , like chocolate
search for it

it wouldn't be like antifreeze where its certain it would kill the little fucker though

E D G Y
D
G
Y

HEY! I found you!

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

>feed dog 9001 grapes
>wait
>wait
>wait
>dog dies of old age

In this case violence does solve the problem
>dead dogs don't bark

I dont value animals life over Human so dont get edgy with me, The owner Is shitty, I dont even live i assume America, but I know that people can complain about it To The police.

No, but dog killers can land in jail in basically any western country

If they know it was OP. How much fucking money are they going to expend to track down Fido's killer?

call animal control

if its constantly barking particularly at that time of day, it is a public nuisance

You must always assume OP is an incompetent faggot, and therefore would get caught.

Don't kill the dog, put a trump shirt on it, film the feminists kill it, report them to the police and the media.

Make Anons Neighborhood Great Again

Who cares if he gets caught. It's literally 6 hours in jail. Make bail. Go home and sleep in peace

Neighbors keep next dog quieter.

why kill him you cunt
open the damn door when they leave and let it go free

>release the small dog
>don't kill it
Same thing stupid.

Put a sign around it's neck saying that it's a rapist and that it doesn't believe in womans rights; then the batshit crazy fat fuck feminist nazi will get rid of it

Pretty sure it's outside. Why else would he be discussing feeding it and bludgeoning it? I don't think he intends to break and enter in order to beat a dog... not very subtle that way.

Also, how shitty are you to your pets that they try to run away?

This

kinda what said

I believe you can find grape concentrate that contains a shit ton of this chemical. It's common in grape flavoring. Also raisins seem to do the trick more effectively.

Kill yourself
> no more barking

>Searching through 3 grocery stores to find a grape juice concentrate in the hopes that it MIGHT kill it. And good luck getting a dog to drink grape concentrate.
>Not just going to the corner gas station and buying a jug of antifreeze.

You could just file a complaint. They might have the dog taken away (idk how enforced the law om this is though.)

It's all based on local ordinance. No federal law exists regarding noise violation. Some cities will give no warnings and immediately take the animal, others will give 30 day notices and a fine after if it still persists, others won't do a fucking thing. All depends on where you live.

Kill the fat feminist kikes and post results here. Now you have you're own dog as well.

Crush up a bunch of Tylenol put in raw hamburger.
Dont listen to these fags.

buy an $8 box fan to drown out the noise and to stir around the stench in the air you fat, nasty fuck.

>I'll just adjust my house and fill it with white noise rather than deal with the problem.
Fucking pansy ass millennials.

Buy a dozen bricks and write 'dog' on them.
Whenever her mutt barks at 2am go outside and throw one as hard as you can at her front door.
Repeat this until you're down to your last brick.
Throw the last brick through her window.

>mfw
>Too much of a pussy to go talk to some women about their barking dog
>calls someone a pansy

remember how to kill dogs in cod:mw3?

Actually that's a hyena