Nothing like US public schools

Nothing like US public schools.

Other urls found in this thread:

languagesoftheworld.info/russia-ukraine-and-the-caucasus/stalins-ethnic-deportations-gerrymandered-ethnic-map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're still missing a few countries there.

Plus half of france continued to fight despite their gov surrendering.

Sure thing, Canadian

>Faggots never heard of Lend-Lease Act
Oh and if Russia was doing so well why did there need to be a second front? Fuck off.

Damn straight

lol merika was involved?

WWII in a nutshell

USA enters late, fucks around in pacific

Rest of allied forces with exception of Russia, Canada, and Britain get bent over and fucked

Hitler starts a stupid front against Russia and weakens the west front

Allies take back their land starting with Normandy

Britain and other allied forces liberate ez mode capital cities around the Mediterranean, while Canada toughs out the northern front

Germany is pincered in to submission.

America and Britain take all the credit

Questions?

Australian actually. Just goes to show how many countries you missed. it was a WORLD war not the battle of a handful.

STOP
>hummer teime
This is copy pasta, this thread was shit yesterday, it's shit now

You've forgot about the Soviets, cyka.

1000 commie lives=1 american life duh

>America and Britain take all the credit
Canada and Australia are Britain's lap dogs

need to double that japan size and make half of the soviet swarm chinese.
the chinese fought and kept 90% of the Japanese army busy through out the war.
the allies only fought the Japanese navy.

the French chicken is 100% accurate though.

also the US one should be saying "sorry im late"

>Soviets
>Russia
>you can take the donkey or you can take the tram, they are the same price

Yeah, the same way America is, right?

yeah nah, Churchill told Australia to keep its forces in north Africa but australia said FU and moved its forces to stop the Japanese.
we jumped out of the britbongs laps and into the yanks laps.
woof woof

There should be way more dead Russian dinosaurs.

I don't think that they were implying that the Russians were doing well.

and have Japanese cum stains around its ass from the buttfucking at pearl

2soon

You mean Hitler starts a stupid front against the west. The war with the USSR was always going to happen... he thought he could get away with Poland without the Allies declaring war. He would have fared bether had he been more careful about going to war with the commies.

>miss all carriers
>miss oil
>sink inferior class warship

What a buttfucking.

Patton then said they defeated the wrong enemy...

Whether or not it would have happened has no bearing on the fact that it's clinically retarded to start poking that hornets' nest in the middle of another war.

surprise buttsex = buttfucking

It works either way, but since the west declared war before hitler invaded russia it becomes a stupid front against the east instead of the other way around

fair enough

Everyone I talk to always blames Hitler for being the most "evil"

languagesoftheworld.info/russia-ukraine-and-the-caucasus/stalins-ethnic-deportations-gerrymandered-ethnic-map.html

Well patton was a racist old coot, doesn't surprise me he wanted the jews dead

smh nobody give Mexico credit for they're part in the war

Nah, America pretty much killed of a generation of their own citizens to sever ties. Canada just said "We're gonna keep your figurehead but govern ourselves for a bit, yeah?" and fisbumped for their freedom.

Since we'd never fought a war against the British, we were sympathetic to them. America, on the other hand, had a pretty huge German population, and was actually a good part pro-Nazi until they were attacked directly.

He wasn't even that bad, he was a great leader until he got all genocidey

Everyone with a bit of historical knowledge knows Stalin was a fcking asshole too, but when you have a common enemy those things tend to be overlooked.

That's the joke

Na bruv. I think you're thinking of The First World War. That would be very accurate in colouring WW1, but WWII would not have been won without the yanks. It's a fact laddo

Yes we're all aware the USA's education system is shit can we please move on?

>implying they had a part

When men were men.

I think he said that in reference to the Russians. He famously wanted to keep moving East after Germany fell, knock them out for good.

Depending who you're talking to, that either was sound advice that could have avoided the cold war, or poisoned the well of Eastern/Western relations to pretty much guarantee it.

Other than the aztec eagles did they do anything?

>Oi look at me I'm a Brit. Totally not an American
>Yank

That was so cute I almost forgot to cringe

Kek of the thread

If something is good and right it does not need to advertise.

Why does America show up as the hero in all movies, Why's the American way Advertising all ways advertising

Why does Russia have no need to advertise what they did, Because they Know they're right.

Fucking America Giving WORLD CHAMPION Awards to events held within 2 states in the UNITED STATES

>WORLD

Fuck sake

You are both forgetting where the USA donated millions of dollars worth of supplies...including food, ammunition, and even trains (for the Soviets) long before officially entering the war.

fuck this wehraboo shit

Hitler lost because he took more than he could chew

the fucking war was lost when Hitler split up Kampfgruppe Zentrum to help out Nord

Then everything went to shit

fuck off with your delusional "germany only lost because of the russian number advantage" bullshit

russians lost 1/4 men. They fought ruthlessly and harder than anyone They Soviets really did win that war. BUT America and Britain gave the nazis a harder time because to split your fighting force on 2 fronts is severely crippling.

>It's a fact laddo
Except the part where it's fucking not.

The Nazis could never have conquered Britain and I really do doubt that the Nazis couldn't do a fucking thing to the Soviets after Barbarossa failed. The Americans sped up the process in Europe, the Pacific theatre was their main input.

>and even trains (for the Soviets) long before officially entering the war.
>SOVIETS.
Look at him, look at him and laugh.

The war might have lasted another year or two without Soviet entanglements...plus, the Soviets were supplying Nazi oil in the early days, so until Germany reneged on the treaty with the USSR, they not only fought a war on fewer fronts, and against weaker enemies, but also would have maintained the black lifeblood of their entire war machine.

Hitler.....
did nothing wrong.

What exactly is your issue with me saying "Soviets"?

His economic attack was amazing especially within the 4 year period, it makes FDR and Stalin look incompetent

People seem to think Germany's kdr on the eastern front was like 20/1.

Huh, the more you know. It's unlikely that would have gone well though, as the only armies outfitted to winter combat in an allies vs Russia scenario would have been Finland and Canada which would have much less men combined than the opponent

Russians lost 1/4 of their men. It could be because they fought ruthlessly and harder than anyone... or it could be because they only bothered arming 1/2 of their men in the first place...

The Soviets didn't receive any aid from the USA until after Operation Barbarossa. They effectively defeated the Nazis before the USA did anything.

What was quote? "world war 2 was won with American Steel, British intelligence, and Russian blood"

yeah because the disbelief of the elite german wehrmacht is still being spread everywhere like cancer

You still under that monarchy though.

Operation Barbarossa was still in its early days when we provided our first shipments under lend-lease.

ITT a bunch of faggots argue about something none of them were alive for

By the time the 2nd front was opened, the Soviets were stream-rolling the Germans all the way to Berlin.

If anything, the 2nd front stopped the Soviets from steamrolling all the way into France and then Spain - which is a good thing in all honesty.

Giving goods in exchange for money isn't donating

cringy image lmao

Thats why we read up on it. Then converse.

Civ 5 up in this shit.

No the Brits gave the Soviets shit.

honestly why do neckbeards get so rustled when it comes to WW2 history?
There are a few true history types who actually read a book or look at specific historical documents, but most just watch History channel or some Youtube documentary.
And they know little about every other time period.
And shit really hits the fan when these fedorable gentlemen start talking about weapons.
All autism breaks loose.
It's an absolute cringe-fest listening to friends and strangers so furiously boast their "expertise" as they recite the names of guns, ships, and planes more accurately than the pledge of alleigence.

Why cringy?

All I hear is OP furiously guzzling Putin's cum. What did he actually say, guys?

>arguing about nuances in a war you weren't alive for because you read something

that graph is not very accurate
Poland suffered 300 000 casualties in 1939
and France lost 500 000 in the fall of France in 1940

The US and GB did not invade Normandy to take their land back. They invaded Normandy to stop Stalin from taking over all of europe after he marched through Berlin. If theres anything the US and GB can take credit for its stopping Europe from living behind the iron curtain.

I think it was
>WW2 was won when Mexico entered the fight

England doesn't take all the credit, we just like rubbing Germanys face in it for loosing

Tf is GB?

George Bush

It's history that happened less than 100 years ago, we shouldnt disregard it just because we didnt live through it.

Great Britain

Senior?
Doubt 9/11 George was alive then.

Public schools don't teach that. That is just what you fucks want to believe so that you can bitch about it.

Pffft, M19354 Is Way more badass than the M195

Thats very close minded, there are many who are interested in the subject that do investigating and find out more.

I'm not saying disregard it, I'm saying it's actually laughable that you want to be taken seriously by arguing as if you know something special about something you weren't alive for. Argue all you want, but claiming you know everything because you read some history book is, again, laughable.

and it has no effect on what happens though.

Great Britain you retard.

I can't tell if you're continuing the joke or if you fell for it

look here hoss I saw saving private ryan AND band of brothers at least 3 times. I know everything there is to know about ww2. get fucked.

and fuck you captcha, if you don't know what a fucking store front looks like by now ask someone else. i'm tired of showing you.

Daily reminder that US public schools teach creationism & believe that the earth is only 300 y.o.

Implying the US and Britain are the only allies

Pretty sure they don't, buddy.

That war would not have been won without the anzacks dumb shit

JE TE VOIS SAM!

We live in the age of the internet with endless information everywhere and when discussing things we push those who are ill informed to be informed from these kinds of discussions. Being taken seriously is a judgment call on both parties, so its just a small agreement thats understood. Plus I don't see how anyone here is claiming they know ww2 absolutely and to its full complexity.

Only ones who did anything on a large scale. Yes I'm talking to you Canada and Australia. Btw Aussies still waiting for that thank you for preventing the japs from starving you all out if we hadn't stopped them at Guadalcanal

are you 12 ?

that's 3000

Somebody gets it right, at least. Also late happy 2016th birthday to America!

>being this defensive