Does she like me?

Does she like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

laddertheory.com/laddermanifestations.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no she thinks youre a pussy

She said she wishes she could find a guy like me so clearly not

She means you have a great personality, but you're not a nigger. So, you know, no sex for you.

You've become her pillow. Something soft to lay her head on. No woman wants to fuck a pillow. Beta faggot. Shes a lost cause and you'll never fuck her.

Translates to:
>I wish I could find a guy who's as nice as you but not as ugly.

Sorry mate, hit the gym.

Timestamp this fggt

as a friend

Just say this: "Well, I'm into you, and if you're into me, we can see where it goes. If you're not into me, I'm not going to waste my time in the friendzone.

I wish I could find a guy like you, but like with a manly appearance. Also: this is not a conversation you've actually had but some Screenshot you found online

>haha yeah

I swear this isnt your real chat and this didn't happen

I've never been told this by a girl but any time I feel completly friend zoned I just send a dick pic. Get out of there OP

>hit the gym
since when did muscles repair ugly faces?

lmao way to sound like a bitter betafag. Be aloof OP. Tell her "well it can't hurt to meet up and see what happens". Then when you have her with you and she hasn't made excuses to run off within the first 2 hrs that means she's into you and you should go in for the kiss.

why am I even typing this out tho

Okay guys, she's an old friend of mine. Recently things are heating up between us. I visit her to watch a movie after she and her ex broke up. We cuddled all evening and when I got a hard on she must've noticed, but she didn't say anything.

Stop being a pussy and say "look, lets cut the crap. I want to go out with you" you beta faggot

If I feel friendzoned, I just friendzone her back. She gets treated like one of my guy friends. Usually, they don't like that and leave, or they start missing the attention and it leads to fucking. It also helps to be attractive

>this

listen to the second guy OP the first one obviously has his texting skills off of facebook and has never actually talked to women before

Money doesn't hurt

Only if OP is not creepy AF

No she probably thinks u r a big gay apple and she enjoys being your fruit fly

Okay, like I said. Recently things are heating up. I must admit that I was a bit clingy in the past, bought her flowers every valentine's day for the last 5 years. But she never rejected or laughed about me. Don't confuse me for some beta faggot

Ask her if she wants to get some pizza. If not, then not. Fuck, how hard can it be?

Why not try actually hitting on her
Take the conversation sexual places - see how she responds?
Whats the worst that can happen?

you're the dumb faggot latching on to someone openly belittling you as not enough for them. if you want to be "friends" and nothing more truly then be her friend. if you're going to cry about never fucking her then you're the dumb faggot who couldn't close the deal. sure she's taking advantage of you, emotionally and maybe monetarily, but you let you get conned.

Is she fat as fuck?

Clearly a beta fag.

Lel okay faggot explain this

Friendzone forever!

No

That's embarrassing. I'm not a bro-dude, I want to treat her like a woman, not a fucktoy
Did you see me crying? She is not belittling me, I guess. Probably surprised and that's why she wrote "lol"

Then why no pic?

>64652 ▶
> (OP)
>Why not try actually hitting on her
>Take the conversation sexual places - see how she responds?
>Whats the worst that can happen?
Responding to myself: I have had AMAZING responses on OKCupid lately just by being very sexual with women (not in a seedy way... be clever and cute with it. But dont let her mistake the fact that you are most def hitting on her) Be upfront with the fact that you want to get inside her and youre not afraid to make it known. But again, dont be seedy about it. Fine line to tread - but easy to do once you get used to it.
Ive seriously dated 3 chicks in the last 6 days from OKCupid - fucked the first one 5-6 times over 2 nights, fucked the secnod one 3 times over a night/morning... and just got back from a lunch date with the third where I at least got to first date and she had madddddd beautiful/soft/luscious lips.
LIFEISGOODMAN.jpg

OKCUPID IS A FUCKING GOLDMINE. Just don't be lazy or seedy. Chicks on there hate both. But if you put in effort and be sexy in a smart/cute/funny way you will rack up the points very quick then its just a matter of getting the phone number and calling it for a date.

Only way I got my girlfriend was manning up and asking her out. I was a fat beta loser before and chased a cunt of a friend for a year before that.

Man the Fuck up faggot

she already had a bf and you bought flowers for her

Its embarrassing at first because youre not used to it. Chicks dont perceive it as being used like a fucktoy. They perceive it as 'wow this sweet guy has the balls to tell me what he wants to do with/to me. Respect + a turn on'

Unless youre MAD UGLY then it might be a lost cause either way in which case commiserations.

Because I don't want to disrespect her that way

LOL
>BOUGHT HER FLOWERS EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS
>HASN'T EVEN HAD HIS FINGERS IN THE JAM POT

Just go buy a fedora dude. It is your destiny.

you're beyond in the friendzone and no hope for you beta

She recently broke up with him. This is also probably why she replied with "lol", cause it was too early and she wasn't over her ex yet. At the point of taking the sceenshot we had been chatting for hours. She told me everything she likes in a guy and hates about her ex

he said every Valentine's Day, not every day
>green

>haha yeah
fucking loser

How long have you known her without making a move or flirting?

just a question, were you raised by a single mom?

RIP

OP

Holy fuck. anhero on a stream please.

If anything... your death would make her actually give a shit about you for about.. like a day.

>kill
>self.

Every Valentine's Day dickhead and just because I do that it doesn't automatically mean I wear a fedora I just know how to treat women

Dude be realistic... Don't hope, try, see. You don't give a damn fuck about her ex, make it clear between you and her

Ask her what she means by it.

in the same way you'd fuck a butterface with a great body, it goes both ways

Yeah I just skipped the Valentines... Either way you look at it, its fucking LAME. How can you be such a bitch in life... I mean I feel for guys because for a while I was like that. Nowhere near as bad before. Longest I crushed was a few months. But its the same thing. Just not a good scene though. Grow the fuck up, realise nothing bad can come from a heroic attempt to get some pussy. And after failing a couple of times you will have that 'not giving a fuck' attitude which chicks dig, and success will come knocking aty our door.

so if you know how to treat woman, why you havent fucked her yet?

You might have a point there! Thing is that I'm not that physically attractive by today's standards. You know, I'm like a bear, bearmode one could say. But with more extra fat. I weigh 330 pounds. But I keep a good hygiene and have a good taste in fashion and arts

Like the old saying goes 'nice guys finish last'

Dude you are destined for fedorahood if you cant see how buying a chick flowers every valentine day for 5 years without getting your fingers in the jampot is beta as fuck
And to actually admit to such a shamefru dispray in the same sentence as 'dont confuse me with some beta faggot' is just delicious, delicious irony

No, she thinks you're a beta fucktard

She uses to pillow to make it easier for the nigger to fuck her.

OH MAN YOU BOUGHT HER FLOWERS

take my advice user, never speak to this girl and get hench, or kill yourself.

but you know her at least 5 years so thats not a small amount of time to get laid with a girl

Women are a weird thing OP.

Had one girl say she had a huge crush on me and wanted to be with me. Said okay bitch lets do it.
She said she has bf. Say okay then break up?
She said i dont want to. Then i met up, fucked her and left.

Point is, don't beat around the bush and just let her know youre want to smash.

>shoulda been a quads right thur bruh.

You had 1 job.

bear mode isnt a fatal disease for getting laid, so long as youre not completely ugly.
You need to work on your warrior heart, and start manning up. If you want sex with a girl you have to act sexy toward her, you know?
I get it if you are not the peacocking type... But you need _Some_ sort of mating display. Or she is not going to think of you as a sexual being. Thats how you get friendzoned. Thats why they never think of you 'that way'.
Try actually saying some things to her taht you think but then decide 'oh i cant say that'. I bet you actually can say that. And that she'll like it. They almost always do.

This guy knows what is up

everyone says SMASH these fucking days...

is it weird.. i automatically think of Super Smash bros....

fuck i'm a nerd... whatevs.

>lol
Because that won't happen
>chatted for hours about her feelings
Just forgot about her and dont make more beta moves when meeting the next girl you like

I really don't get why everyone's so fucking irritated about the fact that I bought her flowers for valentine's day. It's not like I bought her a Ferrari or something. I just walked up to her doorstep, rang the bell, asked her old man to get her to the door, she came, took the flowers. We chatted for a minute and I fly off.

Cuz you bought flowers OP.

You shoulda bought her drugs.. those seem to work better.

No.

Imposter

Are we in the 60's ?

So she is fatter than the beats my gramma was spinning at her last house party?

Real OP here, fuck off man. I said that I'm not a beta faggot.... I gave her the flowers at school, I'm not ashamed

Real OP here, fuck off man, I only wash her clothes twice a week

kekekekekekekekek

She is model material man. That's her - don't even try to tell her about this thread. She gets tons of flowers every valentine's day, she wouldn't trace that back to me

What she really means is you are too much of a nice person to her and not attractive enough.

U must fly off for the people of Gotham need you!

OP here.. That isn't me

I don't know but it has something to do with this

Actual OP here. Stop derailing my thread you faggot imposter. Telling everyone I gave her the flowers at her doorstep. Don't try to make me look like a tool. Fuck off

Real OP here sorry for delay, was busy trying to suck myself off

>actual OP
Lol anyone who says "actual OP" is never OP get off my thread

REAL OP here. I did give her flowers. Did I fuck up?

>bought her flowers every valentine's day for the last 5 years
NIgga, wtf are you doing?

ITT: everyone is OP

this picture is funny as fuck anyway

but i digress. no she doesnt want you. when a girl says they wish they could find a guy like you, what theyre really saying is theyre comfortable but you are firmly and permanently on the no fly list. they wish they could meet another guy with some of your positive qualities, except that this guy, they would actually consider fucking.

You're a cuddle bitch

laddertheory.com/laddermanifestations.htm

OP are you actually going to take anyones advice and message her so we can see the outcome, or are you just another FAGGOT OP?

No I don't want to ruin anything. She's the love of my fucking life

there is sound fucking advice in this thread, if you aren't a complete retard, message her asking if she wants to go out for a drink/date

Femanon here.

I just tricked this pathetic pussy into the friendzone.

I'm a little disappointed at how easy it was. I like a challenge and this one was like putty in my hands. He tried to do the nice guy routine, pretending he didn't want to have sex with me, which really turned me off. It's disingenuous, dishonest and obvious. So I flipped the script on him. If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was fine with that (I still laugh with my girlfriends when I mimic the facial expression he made). Then I waited. After about two weeks of us talking about my sex life with my ex-boyfrieds in facebook chat, I invited him to come over and drink beers with me at my place. I had invited some other friends over and they were already at my place when he got there. After he arrived, I put on some music and started dancing seductively while constantly staring at him. I ignored the other guys in the room and I treated him like a king. I constantly brought him beers when the one he was drinking was empty. I sat in his lap and touched him a lot. I laughed at all his jokes. Basically, I gave his ego a hand job.

I repeated this process two more times, and by the third, he made a move on me. I shot him down of course, which was the plan all along, feigned surprise at his sexual attraction to me and apologized for giving him mixed signals. He accepted my apology and left.

Now he goes shopping with me, always answers the phone when I need some advice, helps me repair my car, and buys me flowers from time to time. He's a good little beta boy, who knows exactly how to please me. He's my pathetic little emotional tampon.

This is why I'm going gay

do you need another emotional tampon, i would love to be one.

Not surprised.

Happens so often that it's pretty much a woman's nature to do so.

This post is why I believe men should be able to hit women