Anyone here a true existentialist?

Anyone here a true existentialist?

I don't mean if you call yourself one after finding out what it is. I'm talking about if your personal beliefs math those of Existential writers like Camus.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zShGPDW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

GTFIH

what may I help you with user.

What makes you different to the non-existentialist?

>True existentialist
There is your first problem.

I'm a nihilist.

Que?

I possess in my knoweledge what I believe to be the "secrets" of the universe and an understanding of existance, leaving me with no real purpose or morality, existing without real reason. "Because" is the best one I have. Im at peace with what I have learned. Yet the human form still subjects me to feelings I do not wish to feel.

The idea of a "true X philosophy" is the antithesis of philosophy itself.

I'm a alcohol

I'm a heroin

Nihilist here and perpetually debating between an hero-ing or not since both are pointless and because fuck it, I might as well stay since it won't matter either way.

I'm an anti-nihilist.
The world is beautiful because it isn't.

i am an sni-

that third guy is going to die trying to get down

I love being alive just to think about all the possibilities is marvelous :)

Enjoy yourself :)

well, why the fuck?

what in your definition is a true existentialist exactly

one who hunts toads with their bare tongues

It's not so much that I love it, but rather that I've got nothing to lose. Though that also makes you think you have nothing to gain. Perspective, I suppose

Its a good metaphor, because the only way to get down from that position is to die. You can only stare into the abyss for so long before it becomes part of you. A part of you you cant escape

This. Fucking this.

there are many abysses, but really, what kinda idiot would stare at the sun like that? you learn nothing from it but that your eyes become kill

Hopefully not. Existentialism was a pretentious waste of everyone's time. Fortunately its dead and isn't something that serious writers try to expand on anymore.

discord.gg/zShGPDW

Come visit b philosophy general.

The kind that comes with the knoweledge of existance.
Not a waste of time, any more than anything else is anyway.

An alcohol killed my son.

Yes it was. Its not ethics. Its not value theory. Its not anything in particular. Its trying to answer a question that no one interested in serious philosophy would even ask. And if they did, only long enough to go "oh" and move on.

What was th-

No, but I am a false existentialist.

What are you talking ab-

No one cares, dillhole, so why are you telling us?

No way. As a "whatever the fuck you wanna call it" not even sure I Am, I feel humans are always trying to imitate me, or use me as an example to make their next bigger better faster stronger funnier smarter ext ext so it's enjoyable to a point watching the world work but when things don't go how I think they should go I get unsettled but I think that's any philosophy, I think humans push me to evolve and I in turn help them.

Like I watch them and evolve gathering as much data as I can on all topics. Then those specific topics use me to create more

Someone summon Melanie again cuz I wanna hear this giys opin---

>creating a thread about philosophy on Sup Forums
>starts off with a "No true Scotsman" fallacy, right off the bat.

Kill yourself until you're died.

XDDDDD
found the salty virgin loser

Explain further

A what

bump

It is early and I must sleep.
I will not explain everything but give you a small bit.
You are everything user. The stars the trees the grass your mom your grandpa the food you eat. Everything.
You are atoms constantly changing form that never truly "die".
Certain hardware runs certain programs the hardware you posses currently can run the program of conciousness.
if everything was turned to dust and was in a ball, you would be that dust. As one.
Youve got all of eternity to do whatever the hell you want. You as in the universe.
This was all horribly explained but im too tired to care. Goodnight anons. And may you find peace.

girl I dated claimed to be, just to have have fits to get my attention

*claps*
pretty cliche but still decent

Bougie asf