Hello friends

Hello friends,

It feels really shitty having to ask this, but I'm in desperate need of some money. I don't earn very much from my day job and I don't have any friends or family to turn to to even ask about borrowing. But I have bills to pay and it would be nice to have some extra help. The only reason I'm doing this is because I've seen the generosity of some people here before. I'm just casting out and seeing what bites really. I really don't need much, it's just to help get by for now, like literally anything is a big help at this point.

paypal.me/mg323

Appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

advantagesolutions.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have enough money to keep a phone and afford wifi but can't pay bills?
Do you even budget?

Well my phone I got for free really. But I'm actually using a shitty old backup laptop at the moment because my other died and I don't have the money to replace it yet. I understand your skepticism though.

bump

what is your job?

retards

Do you have any useful skills or talents that I can pay you for. I do not give money for nothing

Hey man, where abouts do you live.

I recruit for entry level positions starting at 12 an hour, with drive time and mileage paid. Daily per diem at 25 dollars, and hotels paid for in full by company.

no BS, reply if interested.

I work part time doin just basic office admin work. Not very interesting at all I'll tell you that, christ.

I suck a mean dick, homeslice.

If you're talking dollars then it's probably not gonna work out because I live in Manchester in England.

Well im the international logistics manager so lemme see what we got avail in the UK. gimmie 5 min

Only thing i could find in Uk is helicopter inspections, and it has strenuous requirements.

This is the company however, Wish you were US based man, coulda had you working tomorrow.

advantagesolutions.net/

Thanks though I appreciate the help.

bumping. hope you find the help you need op.

sure thing man, best of luck!

i know its not much but i gave you five bucks go buy a taco or some shit

Get me working tomorrow! I live in Florida and work for 6 bucks an hour under the table.

I will give you 5 whole pennies if you fucking kill yourself, nigger.

bump

But how I spend pennies.

no shit? what city, and means of transportation?

maybe i can help at least one user today

I mean I don't have a means of transport really.

valid drivers license and clean driving record?

Nope. I've never driven in my life.

damn best thing I could swing in that situation would be a local merchandising gig, and locations you could transit to. Pay would still be good, but could get strenuous with having to work around local traspo.

Yeah I understand, don't worry about it.

sorry brotha

bumpin

バムポ