Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTXRp6XX4TQ
discord.gg/zShGPDW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you dress like ninjas?

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Ayy muslim guy here. Eid Mubarak :)

Do you say allahu akbar after you show the bomb or before?

Bamp for tits

Because it keeps me hidden. Except from the hijab fetishists. Those guys are weird
Hey

WTF does it say on your face, CAVS?

What has CAVS got to do with eid?

oh also, why muslims enjoy killing other muslims?

How does it feel to not b loved..??? And don't say u r silly

can you please show me ur titties

Did you know Muhammad fucked 9 year olds?

Hey

do you ever fell unwanted?

What country are you from?

timestamp so we know you're not just some neckbeard

But at this time woman only wear hijab after they get married

Is it true that those dresses are meant to hide bombs?

Who said that?

No it is meant to hode your body because women are like flowers

such bullshit, look how women are treated in muslim/or islamic countries, maybe the religion doesnt teach that, but they treat women like 2nd class.

they are like 'flowers' hahahaha

women who dont wear hijabs in western worlds are given more respect than your covered up flowers in the islamic world.

"According to Sunni scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was married to Muhammad with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty at the age of nine or ten years old."

so we should giving all the flower mini hijabs and we should start watering women or...?

youtube.com/watch?v=UTXRp6XX4TQ

look at them flowers

I have never hidden flowers before, your argument is shit

Get off the Internet before you get stoned to death. There's not much time.

Why the hell would you be part of a religion in which women have no rights?
Why do you actively throw your own freedom away?

Show me your burkatits!

you still here or did the men in your family stone you for using a computer without their permission?

are you willing to assist me with shooting up a gay bar then allah akbaring those faggots?

What the fuck are you doing in my cleveland and why are so many you invading White Westlake.

How much does a bomb cost?

discord.gg/zShGPDW

come visit b general.

how much money did you get/give ?

How the fuck do you live with yourself?

You vile defecto Jew piece of shit.

You're a pack of fucking bullies, you love to push people around until the big fish roll up and then you cry victim.

I'll execute you with fire.

>your Cleveland
Fuck off, faggot.

What do you do all day when your husband is pulling dudes at the local gay bar?

>oh also, why muslims enjoy killing other muslims?
Arabs are low IQ barbarians. It's really not a Muslim thing. Islam just makes them feel better about being what they already were.

It feels like I'm everyone else on Sup Forums.

Who gives a shit? That's how it is in the middle east. Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Morocco.

We chant it leading up to bombings to motivate one another so that we don't pussy out. One day I know it will be my time. I'm just enjoying life as much as I can until then.

timestamp and tits , you know the rules bitch ,,, or is it you again, ahmed, you fag

>How the fuck do you live with yourself?
I drug myself with hashish, like most Muslims past and present. We're not allowed to drink, so we take drugs to ease the pain of the awful things we've done.

>You vile defecto Jew piece of shit.
We kill Jews. I'd kill you for calling me one face to face.

>You're a pack of fucking bullies, you love to push people around until the big fish roll up and then you cry victim.
You sound like an SJW cuck

>I'll execute you with fire.
Allah will turn you into an ape.

10% of our annual income.

It depends on whether you want to build your own or buy actual dynamite. The marathon bombers smartly made their own. It's probably what I'll do some day.

happy hari raya!

We go where we want to go. Soon there will be mosques in your town, where before there were churches. Enjoy Sharia Law. It's coming, faggot.

Masturbate to the thought of him fucking an infidel.

>Why the hell would you be part of a religion in which women have no rights?
I was raised this way. I wanted to leave the faith when I was 15 but my parents beat the shit out of me and told me they'd kill me if I dishonored them again.

>Why do you actively throw your own freedom away?
There exists no freedom from Allah. There is only freedom through Allah and his prophet, peace be upon him.

I'm here, you stupid white nigger. I was just tending to my daughter who is going to have her clitoris removed soon.

I prefer bombs. Guns make too much noise. I want to kill faggots from a distance with remote detonators.

Not really. It's just that the men in the Arab/Muslim world are such low IQ savages that they will literally rape a woman and then kill her for being raped. The burka is to keep men's minds off of sex, at least with Muslim women. Infidels are fair game and they get what they deserve.

I used to but now I take drugs and plan bombings. It eases the existential angst and loneliness

Seriously, what the shit. I left my faith of Christianity. My mom hates it but I hate Christians more.

Not OP but I'd like to see you try bitch. Just keep talking trash behind a screen you can't do anything haha

Change the minds of my ignorant media wore following brothers on b. Tell them what a hajab is...tell them you just completed a month long fast for Ramadan. Tell them that ISIS are not Allah following muslims but rather MIDDLE EASTERN EXTREMISTS NOT MUSLIM EXTREMISTS. Are the Kkk Christian extremists? I expect flack. That's cool cause most of you are a bunch of backward thinking preteen media whore followers without an open mind. I concede to the fact that this post is bait but come on people educate yourselves and don't be ignorant.

>still talking to this loser troll

How many sharpies can you fit in your pooper?

What is your stance on black people?

hello

Leaving Islam completely isn't an option for us. If I ever left and people found out about it, my family would disown me and Muslims in my community would target me for murder. I currently live in an area of London with lots of Muslim immigrants from all over the world.

When I was 12 years old, a group of Pakistani boys from the next neighborhood over surrounded me, beat me, tore my clothes off and gang raped me. I never reported the crime because I knew my father would honor-kill me for dishonoring the family. Muslims don't fuck around.

why havent you killed yourself yet ?

Honestly, it sounds so fucking stupid. I think all religion is stupid. All it is there for is for us to piss our money away so that we have a chance to go to a higher place after we die. Nice fucking scam. Good luck in life never having a choice.