What do people spend a shitload of money on but never gets robbed?

What do people spend a shitload of money on but never gets robbed?

We had a professor in sweden that said there is one thing that never gets robbed, but that also has a shitload of cash in it. He didnt say what it was.

I'm thinking the polices own storage unit???

My Virginity

Hehe. newfag.

Property?

No, I think he meant a thing that has untracable cash in it.

mail boxes?

I mean banks have alot of money but rarely get robbed. Lots of places have a lot of money but don't get robbed.

sure they do have money. But they also have alot of protection, cameras, vitnesses, and tracable money too?

Intresting idea, but I don't think people send to much in those. One mailbox maybe has a few birthday cards in them? thats it.

the government. if they are robbed they regain it by your tax dollars

I don't know the money factory? There isn't just loads of untraceable money sitting in one place unless they're drug dealers

Yeah, fraud or something? I'm thinking more, breaking an entry and destroying property to get to the money kind of way

FREEDOM

cause you are not thinking outside the box.

Thiefs are stupid now days, robbing burger king, gas stations, art museums etc etc you get the point.

oh, usually professors tell the class a trick question like these and end up answering with something that isn't a literal translation of what he asked.

maybe.

This sounds like some philosophical shit. Like the answer is something obvious and stupid rather than an actual item that people can see touch or even be able to rob it.

But if that's not the case then think of something that can't be robbed in general. Something that can't be put under someone else's hands. That kind of takes out every physical item since thieves are not as stupid as you think. They cunning and they somehow manage to be able to get their hand on that shit in the first place.

Solid gold toilet

Ayy lmao

You cannot Steel HOLIDAYS

Aircraft carriers.

I agree that first questions sounds like a trick question. And maybe it is, I have no idea what went thru the professors head and what he knows.

But the polices own storage unit? We had a few people break into the police garage and set every vehicle on fire once here in sweden.

I think it sounds incredible stupid, but smart at the same time. Striking where they least will expect it.

Security system

Your education?
Higher education costs a small fortune in some countries.

All you need to do is get your hands on someone security card that have access to every rooms.

then you can roam freely in the police station lmao.

this

College is fucking expensive in America and I believe it's worth somewhat amount in other countries.

If it's just the first question, I'd suspect a philosophical answer like, learning, joy, happiness, or entertainment, because they aren't physical and so even if something that gave you such was taken the memories would persist and thus they could never be truly stolen from you. (one could argue that brain damage or Alzheimer's could but they aren't people and one of those robbing you of said memories would itself be a metaphor and not an actual act of robbery.)

now, on the tangible, physical front, it could be part of something obvious trying to use semantics to cover up its simplicity.

he uses robbed, which implies illegally obtained through force or threat of force.

now the answer could be something that is often burgled but never robbed. stolen but never through force.

memories

i think we might be overthinking it

its obviously a club you pay to get in and they dont accept people named 'rob'

shut up cunt

Your body
Organs are expensive yo

banana stand

Infants with their learning abilities and teaching themselves to walk as long term memories. Nah sry man.

Its education you idiots! Hes talking about education

kek

I agree. People spend tens of thousands of dollars on education, especially tertiary education. Plus, there is (allegedly) a lot of research to support the fact that college/university graduates tend to earn higher wages in the future, due to their education. It's meant to be a parable/'joke' that you're over-thinking.

A wishing well?
I don't know what constitutes a shitload and if it's only suppose to imply a shitload by one person paying a shitload, or a shitload to one person after many people spend just a little. If the later, i'll go with wishing well.

Education, duh.

I stole a Thursday once.