What's the easiest way to get through a locked door? It's on the interior of the home but it's a key lock...

What's the easiest way to get through a locked door? It's on the interior of the home but it's a key lock. Can't leave any permanent damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Strong-Lock-Pick-Gun-Locksmith-Tool-Door-Lock-Opener-lockpicking-UP-/172264067741?hash=item281bbd129d:g:cHcAAOSwgY9XeOl1
youtube.com/watch?v=131j0htYIoU
youtube.com/watch?v=FeFvu9pH66E
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6bieoIgnA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwZf8-gMxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Bobby pin get up has my fingers hurting

Would a local hardware store have a small set?

no

Call a locksmith, have the brand of lock name available.

Tbe harder way is to do it yourself, but it's cheaper. I recommend bump key personally

dig a hole under the house to the locked room, use a high powered laser on the floor to make a perfect square. get in, unlock it, undo anything you have done and you will be fine.

Here you go OP

And next

go to a locksmith either ask for help if you cant do it alone or buy a pick set ... but if you havent done it before look forward to up to 4 hours of trying if its your first lock ...and you can leave perm damage

use nerve gas

Bump key takes a bit to get if you'very never done it before.

In the picture of the pick set the other user posted, the 4th on from the bottom. That's probably going to be the easiest to use. Stick it in and wiggle the end up and down. If that doesn't work...

The picks directly above and below it are rakes. You machine gun the lock woth those. Rapidly inserting and taking it out. If it still isn't open...

Then I would recommend a bump key. If nothing still...

Followed by a kinetic attack by a half diamond. Still nothing...

Followed by hitting the individual pins.

if he knew how to use a lockpick that would have been the first thing to try... which ofcourse mostly never works , because paper clips are very soft

Ah yes, the weirdest pin.
They couldn't have been more precise with that description.

Try a youtube video on how to lockpick. You need a flat piece of metal to apply turning pressure and something thin and pointy to move the pins

lets have a pic of the lock

>mfw learned picking from 4chin 4 years ago

Not a bad idea, a locksmith wouldn't question me right? But I don't really wanna pay

Okay

the easiest way is to get a pick gun ...the sell on ebay but there are lots of kinds for the different lock systems....

Live look at lock

sorry i thought it was YOUR home

Bump keys have to be the most idiot proof way to tamper with a lock without leaving signs of damage.

Just file the key out as shown and give it a good beating with the end of a screwdriver.

You can affix a rubber washer at the base of the shaft should you fail at first, as this should help with the bumping motion.

Note bump keys will make some noise, best to use only when the place you're breaking into is empty.

Forgot to mention, you need to apply a small amount of torque to the key when bumping it.

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Strong-Lock-Pick-Gun-Locksmith-Tool-Door-Lock-Opener-lockpicking-UP-/172264067741?hash=item281bbd129d:g:cHcAAOSwgY9XeOl1

take the door off the hinges if no one can see you. literally just pull the screws out of the plates holding the hinge to the wall, replace when finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=131j0htYIoU

For the time being it is my home. Other people live here sometimes too.

This seems like the easiest way. My lock picking skills seems to suck cock

I would but they're on the other side of the door

Hinges are on the other side of the door... As we can see the door would open away from us.

Is it a door to a bedroom?

In my experience with those locks, depending on how old it is, all you need to do is rotate the cylinder. Scissors, flathead screw driver, anything really... Again, it all depends on when that particular lock was made.

It is. Problem is its relatively new. Installed within the last five to ten years.

ok a bump key is not easy to make without a file and if you want to try something right now
i suggest:

get a pen with a metal pocket clamp on top .. get a candle and pliers and SLOWLY twist that into a tension wrench ...
get a bobby pin (the metal things girls leave everywhere) and make a pick with candle and pliers (just grab it by by the edges not the flat side and bend )

try bitch picking... just aply moderate tension and wiggle around with the pick (bakc and forward)

other metal materials you can use :
flatened thick wire if you have a hammer
metal boob supports from a women's bra
flattened fork tooth

you can make and extended handle for your pick with molten plastic (pen) supporter by coiled wire (paper clip)

>What's the easiest way to get through a locked door?

Use the fucking key dumbass.

I can't quite tell the quality of the door frame.

In front of where the door closes, you have a piece of wood running up and down the length of the door on your side.

If you take an empty soda can, cut off the top and botton, cut it down, and laid it flat, would it fit between the stop (that wood covering the edge of the door) and the frame? To act as a makeshift jim.

May cause some scratching.

it will cause scratching

youtube.com/watch?v=FeFvu9pH66E

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6bieoIgnA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwZf8-gMxM