My assertion is that a black person's attitude toward white skin could be prejudice – not that black people are...

>My assertion is that a black person's attitude toward white skin could be prejudice – not that black people are racist. The usage of the word racist relative to a hate speech by blacks on blacks or whites is incorrect. A subjugated group cannot be racist – they can only be prejudicial

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zShGPDW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's nephren-ka, the black pharaoh

they were all black

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Everyone cam be racist,negroes,asians or caucasians

>North Africa
>black

pick one

Yes, because the construction of the term race is made from the superior standpoint. Niggers can't be racist because they're not from that side of the inequality. They can be bad persons, of course, and discriminate you but not because your race; that's why they can't be racists.

You're what's wrong with the world. Let a nigger fuck your wife you faggot cuck.

discord.gg/zShGPDW

come visit b philoophy general.

It be true, theys wuz kings and shit.

They can be racists. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

both.

if you can think of a important historical figure they were probably black or stole it off a person of colour.

Well, whatever.

Most of northern Africa was black around the time of the Egyptians. It was the Arabs that changed the population into sandniggers by conquering all of it.

its a fact that the german nazis captured at the end of WWII were in fact black men and women from somalia

they built the first rockets and ultimately sent man to the moon

Nope

Yes the last part is
But white people are being subjugated all the time so no, its not true

Oh, thank you. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Every good joke needs and exaggeration that you know can't possibly be true. It's what makes it so damn funny.

Bullshit. Black people are subsaharan African

Most niggers in the united states are entitled racist pricks that resent whites and will never be satisfied or placated. The only things they're good at are breeding promiscuously and chimping out. In a few generations, the U.S. is going to be a nigger hell, just like Africa. Look up crime stats and birth rates if you don't believe me.

How are blacks subjugated in the US when they can take offense to anything whites say, but they can trash honkies in public? Most of them chose to live in black ghettos, then rip on whites that are separatist. Niggers are blinded and always looking for scapegoats for their own problems. Look at Detroit, over 80% black and it sucks. Cause whitey is screwing Detroit? Name one state or federal policy that discriminates against blacks in the US.

No, its racism generally. White Americans are seen to be particularly dangerous to Blacks or evil ("white devils") which supposes an inferior even if more powerful position. By extension, this justifies overtaking whites in power to bring justice that whites inherently corrupt. These ideas are purely racist and enable injustice. Few white people statistically have ever owned slaves even when it was acceptable for economic or other reasons. And today, most white americans are accustomed to fellow americans who are black and equal. Imo in the present, more blacks are racist than whites based on what I've stated and treat each other far worse than any outside group treats them. What they see as racial injustice is most often socioeconomic injustice and that can affect any race.
>Also, ancient Egyptians were not negroes, blacks sound like uneducated fools to assert as much tbh fam