You're allowed to take one thing from the magical paper bag, it must be a physical thing. anything you want

you're allowed to take one thing from the magical paper bag, it must be a physical thing. anything you want.

other anons add shitty conditions to your thing.

i want a magical blanket that will allow me to fall asleep, whenever i want. it also smells like old books.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zShGPDW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i want a magical blanket that will allow me to fall asleep, whenever i want. it also smells like old books.
The old books were stored in a wet damp place and smell moldy.

I want something small, light, extremely valuable, which many people would desire to purchase from me.

I want grahams number written on a grain of rice

discord.gg/zShGPDW

come viti b por general.

>The thing is so sought after, people are willing to murder for it

I want a pencil that will grant me fame for my artistic endeavours

they also try to steal it off of you, you're constantly fighting off these people, or setting up things to stop them

The pencil is so sought after, people are willing to murder for it

the eraser is shitty and smears the lead all over the page whenever you attempt to use it, and a normal eraser is always just out of reach.

plus the tip snaps off alot

You can only draw yaoi with it

Go away Smeagol

It has the mass of a graham's number amount of rice grains

You can only draw dicks with it.

Every time you wake up, your penis shrinks an inch (if you're a female, you go down a bra size)

I want a car that can become any car I want it to be, and it's always in perfect mechanical condition.

the grain of rice with the # comes in a sack full of rice

self refilling bottle of gin

I want about tree fiddy

I want a bowl of tomato soup like my mother used to make

fuck would happen if i was a chick and they were down to nothing, can you have negative tits?

you only ever find the worst possible parking spots.

can only reverse

after eating the entire thing you find out some fat old dude jizzed in the soup

Drinking from it will cause 18 niggers to appear and suddenly beat you off.

will they be nice about it

I want a smaller magical bag

I want a wallet that has 15000 dollars in it at all times that when i remove the cash it is replenished instantly

I want a check written out to me from some shyster jew with big bucks for billions of dollars.
That's it.

Its invisible

every time you go out with friends you can't find it but they all think you're just being cheap.

I thought this said "what if I was a chink." Son I am disappoint

I am cheap lol.

neon velcro wallet, money is behind a bunch of fucking zippers and buckles and shit, look like an idiot getting the money out

Only runs on natural gas.

Take money out at home place in another wallet

he doesnt actually have any money in the bank, he keeps all his savings as gold, buried.

I own a magical Bag that lets you choose anything out of it and other people tell you what it does
>

its all in 5c coins

Take to bank

LOOOL very well done guys.

That's evil

people at the bank are mean, you're stuck behind some dude that smells funny and keeps trying to sell you a watch. you have to wait for hours everytime you go, with your sacks of 5c coins

What kind of fucked up bank do you go to?
I spend like 5 minutes waiting at most when I visit my local branch

He's just adding conditions.

I would want a pair of throusers, with always the right amount of money in the pocket, for whatever I buy, some chewing gum, or a car/house or what ever.

they make a really loud swishy noise when you walk, and the zipper keeps falling down

Wouldn't have to be coins, can be bank notes for up to 100.000 or so.

> old books
That's some comforting shit user thank you

It's ok, I have no friends.

It ends up only being $3.49

always comes out in random currency.

200 Translation copies to the voynich manuscript in English, decrypted, standard black text on white paper, printed on standard run of the mill 8x16 printed paper. The paper is bonded together and cannot be separated. Each copy is like this. The book is the same weight as a common dictionary, it has no odor, and it's edges cannot cut you. In fact the paper cannot hurt you or any thing else in any way shape or form.

The paper cannot be burned, ripped, or in any way destroyed, it is literally invincible and so is its ink. The letters can never be illegible, no stains, no marks, they are forever bound in the same position to the original copies. This can not and will not ever change. It will outlive time itself. You are not binded to the paper when you touch it, it does not latch on to anything or cling. It does not have some demonic power or stupid bullshit, don't fucking pull that its dumb.

All people who understand English can understand and read it and it makes sense to them. Don't try to say no one understands English. Pro tip kids: you can't say "you're blind hur"

Has to be a flaw in the item.

Try to seriously come up with something that is a major flaw that isnt some stupid shit like its invisible or no one can touch it

whatever you read out of this book is always committed to your memory, you'll never forget it. but the amount you read erases the same amount of previous memory.

you might forget some dumb shit like a bunch of boring math classes you spent playing around, or you could forget what the pet dog you had as a kid. you've no control over what is replaced

Calling bullshit, that's not a flaw in the item, it's an affect

Like I said stupid possessed shit like that is fucking stupid

You might as well say

WHEN YOU READ IT YOUR PARENTS DIE OMG

when you read it your parents die

FUCK

I want a box with 100g weed in it, and it refills instantly when i reopen the box.

A pill that stops me from ageing and makes me immortal.

tastes like literal shit, and you have to eat one once a day

I want another magical paper bag that can give me unlimited amounts of anything I want and no one can put conditions on it.

Fucking brutal

Only contains bathtub gin. That is made by tubgirl.

God fucking dammit. What does literal shit taste like though? Like, soap smells good and tastes bad. So, if shit smells bad it might taste good?

The condition on your desire is that it cannot lose it's condition from user.

A forever virgin loli willing to do anything for me

the loli won't do anything sexual

It didn't. It still abides by the rules of OP, which is why I asked for another magical (physical) bag, and the new bag can give me unlimited things which no one can put conditions on. You can still put a condition on this though.

fuck i laughed so hard thanks user many keks

Turns out to be the necronomicon. Ash doesn't like you. So he uses his chainsaw for some acute brain surgery on you. You now can't read. Guess it should have been in braille as well.

I want a barbell to fall on Hillary Clinton's neck and kill her.

all of your family immediately know anything you do or say to it

It's a finger box

The person who grew it used miracle grow. You now have weed that pops and turns black when you smoke it. Also from over watering its moldy.

A good internet connection.

I want the magical paper bag to contain a magical plastic bag which gives me unlimited things instead of one thing

everybody knows you made the barbell fall

Literally didnt read my post

Gg

>implying he wouldn't be a hero

I want a rope that constantly tightens even to an atomic level and only I can be hung from it.

I want a meme that kills the "If you do not X your mom will die in her sleep tonight" mother's poster.

Necronomicon is only demonic if you read it.

You cannot use the bag yourself and the one condition of owning it is you have to let other anons get items out of it.

if you use the meme, your father will die in his sleep tonight

a micro-usb to rj45 cable

k

a keyboard and mouse that makes me amazing at any game

It constantly connects and disconnects when you need it the most.

Perminent shit stain down back

if you use it they get merge with your hands and you can't get them off

> Everyone wants to purchase it but no one can afford to give you even a fraction of what it's worth. So you're just stuck with it because shit I'm not gonna sell it for that cheap.

A good life

It's a short life. 10 years max.

your mother loses her life so you can live a good life

a wallet with infinite currency of my choice, which can never have any negative attributes applied to it.

But it's your last meal before you are killed by the state.

Fine by me

it also smells like a rotting corpse covered in diarrhea.

Has a 1 gallon tank no matter what kind of vehicle it is.

I want a teddy bear with a bad dragon horse cock that come alive at night and rapes me.
>bring it fags