Ask a p-psychologist anything

Ask a p-psychologist anything.
I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

Why do i want to kill

I am always happy no matter how shitty my life gets im always feeling fine whats wrong with me?

Why do i feel women have it easier than men?

Tell me more. I can't decide anything off of just that.

Are you sure you are happy, or just merely content?

Because you aren't very good at pattern recognition.

what should i do, if i don't understand people.

How was your 4th of July?

What do you mean, don't understand? Who don't you understand? Yourself? Others? How can't you understand them?

No one can read minds, Anonymous. All of us have to communicate, and communication is lossy. Stuff gets lost in the mix.

Did you pass the EPPP? Is it hard?

It was good

>Because you aren't very good at pattern recognition.
But that was like... really mean... :'(

i don't understand anything about others, or simply i don't understand anything they do and why they do it.

I calls em how I sees em. And this one is really obvious.

How the fuck do you stutter a silent p

I had sex with my sister last night. How socially fucked am I if I admit that?

That's good to hear, Alice.

Really? So when someone eats, you scratch your head? When someone drinks, you stomp your foot in impotent rage, wondering what it could all mean?

People do things for reasons, usually to satisfy a need or avoid a pain. You surely understand this at least some of the time, right?

V-very carefully.

Probably a lot, and definitely well deservingly.

Yes im content as well as mostly feeling in a good mood. But the thing is i shouldnt feel so fine if i look from outside. Still im happy no matter what.

i can get the consumption of food and water to maintain survival, but everything else is a confusing mystery that needs to be beaten out of them.

Well, I should've seen that coming.

OP, this one

1.I tried so many different medication for my social anxiety but I still can't get outside the house without having a panic attack unless I'm very high on benzos, why? :(
2.Shall I message my ex-girlfriend that dumped me because she got bored of me ? It's been 2 months since she last spoken to me.
3.Why some medication makes me feel out-of-this-world and it makes me agitated? Shall I tell the doctor ? I stopped taking that and the feeling gone

I really don't understand what that means?

How does feeling like girls have life better... mean i'm not good at recognizing patterns?

maybe my viewpoint just isn't socially understood yet?

that genuinely hurt.

Sup Forums is the only place that makes me actually laugh, family thinks I laugh all the time but, it's just being polite... Am I loser?

That's not "happy", that's content.

Then you aren't trying hard enough to break down their decisions into basic needs.

i think i have depression, is there anyone i can talk to about it?

Why didn't you reply to my email you bitch!

Good morning,Alice. How are you today? Did you sleep well?

Fuck you.

Nobody even listens to my viewpoint.

How fucking dare you write off all these struggles just because i'm a male.

Fuck this thread.
I'm destroying this.
Sexist asshole.

No fuck off.

No. She doesn't care.
Watch her. She doesn't care.

My family thinks I get a normal amount of sleep every night, but in all honesty, I sneak out and go to Asian Massage Parlors. Is there anything I can do to recover our relationship?

Alice doesn't care.

Well then i was never happy in my whole life and i dont even know what happy even means.

I have poor memory, what do?

I have a fiancee which I love. Going to move in with her soon. Oh, not so sure because there is that new girl I know a week. We had some kisses, hugged etc. Now telling fiancee I do not feel that everything gonna end well. I know new girl won;t probably last long. But I want her so bad. I am 24, fiancee is 20, new girl is 25. I was first for fiancee, I can be first of new girl too. Guess I am lucky. I do not know what to do. How to choose. How to end this. New girl knows I have a fiancee and love her and still pushes. Breaking with fiancee would destroy her, and it would impact on me even more. I am fucktard for doing all that I admit. What do?

>inb4 copypasta
I am just same guy for a few days talking about that lads.

Get in here.

I tried beta blockers....only stopped a few physical symptoms :( not the metal ones so I was still in fear

I had some severe problems with acne in my teenage years. All girls didn't want to date me and I always ended up being their friend.
I took some tablets, worked out and the acne vanished and I got some decent body. Now I am able to get girlfriend and also had/have some, but I cannot believe in love anymore, because I always think that this relationship will end as soon as I get my acne back or other shit.
How can I believe in love again, Mr. Sup Forums-psychologist?

I love a girl that is lesbian. I can't help but think about her all day and night. Wat do

So does anybody here take painkillers?