When a normie asks me how much money I make and I have to lie and say $80k so that they don't feel insecure

>When a normie asks me how much money I make and I have to lie and say $80k so that they don't feel insecure

Boy... These social events really are something. Tired of dealing with all these people.

How much do you really make?

I lie because money is a retard magnet

also, I can't date a single girl without pulling the wallet card, I should kill myself

It's a magnet to make people automatically hate you.

Biggest mistake I ever made was telling the truth. IMMEDIATELY shifted the situation to them trying to one-up me, as if I was bragging or trying to get into some pissing contest with them. Ridiculous.

another quality leaf thread

yes, you should

how does it feel to know you make so much more than another man

> (OP)
>another quality leaf thread
it's a good thread, these are the actual conversations that take place irl

The only person I compete with is myself.

I don't really feel anything about it other than pity for them and a hope that they smarten up. But I feel powerless because I know they won't take my advice and will continue to be the person they are.

If only I could help everyone. But alas, not everyone is cut out for success.

>these are the actual conversations that take place irl
who the hell ask people for their salary?, kek

normie dickheads, which are more than you think

Social gatherings filled with insecure losers (unfortunately more common than not).

The normies don't understand their mindset is the reason they're poor.

>people asking your salary

Isn't this rude as hell?

Who they hell asked a stranger that?

It was considered incredibly rude by the older generation.
Kids and yuppies don't seem to have as much of a problem with it.

Frankly, I simply wouldn't answer.

I find it handy to answer close to or below their salary, so that at least you're their punching bag rather than making them feel insecure and try to "out-alpha" you the rest of the night.

Where I live it is, that's the last thing I would ask 2bh, talking about money with someone you don't know well is beyond disgusting

Same. I thought it was just common sense.

>social gatherings
What did you expect, normalfag?

Is asking someone how much they make acceptable in your country?

>tfw I unironically make 20k a year through financial aids in my school and I will make 100+k after finishing my degree.
Feels good man

that's nothing, I have to pay my friends drinks every time they are broke, sometimes they feel embarrassed and stay at home , don't even answer at my calls because they have no money to go out

>tfw 21
>havent worked in my life
>school marks are utter shite
>mommy gives me an extention credit card
>daddy lends me his car
>can literally do whatever i want
>dont do anything instead because no friends no gf and dont have anywhere to go

Ideally you would nevercome across such a ridiculous question in the first place, but the correct answer would be, "I get by," followed immediately by attempting to cut off contact, becauseyou shouldn't associate with toxic people.

Give us that advices.

>followed immediately by attempting to cut off contact, becauseyou shouldn't associate with toxic people.

Obviously. But sometimes you have to interact with such fellows involuntarily.

How did you get the aids?

It is rude as hell, OP either associates with complete trash or is pretending to be wealthy to rustle some jim jams. Probably the latter given that he ''''fibbed'''' with a high income level.

This

I am currently attending a professional school. My school was relatively new so they had generous financial aids. Also my average score and other stats were higher than most matriculants in my school.

If you are looking for college that is generous in financial aids, I suggest that you look for liberal arts colleges. Also you need to think about going into a college that is like one/two tier less than the best college you were accepted. One of my friends (international student) was accepted into colleges like University of Virginia but did not go b/c he had no money and went to University of Arkansas which gave him a full ride scholarship.